Lovely Proposals

Lovely Proposals

The couple finally settled into their apartment after a month of moving stuff, decorating, painting, etc. It really was more than Luhan could ever ask for. Even though he just started working on the new outfits for NU’EST a week ago, he was busier than he could ever imagine.

Sehun was busy as well...just a different type of busy. He still had yet to proposed to the older man but he wasn’t sure how to complete the task.

“Sehunnie!” Luhan said, walking into their bedroom after being locked in his studio most of the day.

“Yeah Lulu?” Luhan got into bed with his boyfriend, who’d been watching the news and typing away on his laptop, and cuddled up to him.

“Lets go to the park.” Sehun looked up from his computer and looked at the clock...11:36 pm.

“Now?” Luhan nodded. “But it’s late.”

“So? It will be more romantic, pleaseeeeeee.”

“Fine. Be ready in ten minutes.”

Luhan got up and went to go change out of his sweatpants into a pair of pink bermuda shorts and a tee shirt. Sehun came out wearing a pair of denim shorts and a tee shirt as well.

“Ready?” Sehun asked. Luhan nodded and the two went out.

The park was only about a 10 minute walk away from them. It was a quiet, enjoyable walk there, at least for Luhan. Sehun figured he’d bring the ring and try to propose to Luhan then. Even though he wasn’t showing it, he was a nervous wreck on the inside.

Luhan led them to a small playground and got on the swings.

“Sehunnie, come push me!”

Sehun smiled at his childish lover and went over to push him. Luhan giggled as he went back and forth. Once he was tired of the swings, Luhan jumped off and fell on top of Sehun.

“Hey beautiful,” Sehun said.

“Sehun does this remind you of something?”

“The first time we met.”

-flashback-

20 year old Luhan was walking down the street after leaving a cafe with a chocolate bubble tea. He’d been living in Korea for only three months and was still getting used to everything.

Suddenly, he was pushed down onto the ground and his bubble tea spilling all over himself. He was about to get mad when he saw the beautiful boy, dressed in a school uniform, laying on top of him.

“Oh gosh,” the boy said. “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Luhan gave a small smile and then mumbled something about having to change his shirt in Chinese.

“You aren’t Korean, are you?”

“No, I’m Chinese. I moved here uhhh...three...uhh months ago. I’m Luhan.”

“I’m Sehun. Errr well, I should get going, uhhh....here have some money to buy you another bubble tea. Its the least I could do for making you spill yours.”

“Oh uhh thank you.” Sehun gave Luhan a smile and took a piece of paper and a pen out of his backpack. He quickly scribbled something down and gave the piece of paper to Luhan.

“Here is my number if you need any help getting around or just want a tour guide or a friend.”

“T...thank you.”

“I should get going now. Bye hyung!”

Luhan watched the younger boy run away. He looked at the piece of paper in his hand and blushed.

-end of flashback-

Luhan put his head down on Sehun’s chest and sighed. It had been seven years since they’d gotten together and their relationship was as sweet and loving as it had been since they first started dating.

Sehun decided now was the time to ask.

“Lulu,” Sehun started. “I need to ask you something.”

“Okay.”

Sehun got up and took a breath. Seven years together and he was finally asking the love of his life for his hand in marriage.

Taking Luhan’s hand, Sehun walked him over to the swings and sat him down. He put his hand in his pocket and gripped the ring. He smiled at the elder who smiled back and pecked his cheek.

“Luhan, I love you so much.”

“I love you too Sehunnie.” Sehun took a deep breath and continued.

“Luhan that day we met, I knew I’d want you in my life forever. You’re my everything baby. We’ve had our ups and downs. Our awful fights where you throw your rubix cube at me or I take that rubix cube and take the stickers off of it. We’ve stuck together through tough times. When I had to get that major surgery or when your grandma died. We’ve been together for seven years already and I want it to never end.” Sehun got down on one knee and pulled out the ring out of his pocket. “Will you marry me?”

Tears rolled down Luhan’s cheeks. He hoped that one day he’d be in the position where Sehun was asking him to marry him. He never expected that tonight would be the magical night.

Luhan nodded and started crying harder. Sehun slipped the ring on his finger and hugged him tightly. He whispered I love you’s into the Chinese man’s ear and kissed him softly.

This was the start of a beautiful future to come. Luhan knew he’d want to spend the rest of his life with Sehun, this just secured the idea and assured him Sehun felt the same way.

Sehun felt the tears eventually stop and soft breathing coming from Luhan. Luhan had fallen asleep, resting his head on Sehun’s shoulder. Lifting him into a bridal style hold, Sehun started walking home with no longer his boyfriend in his arms, but his fiance.

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

Not too happy with it but I've re-written it almost four times so I figured I should just stop and put it up. Enjoy!