Repeating Days

Repeating Days




Jessica’s in her bed, a cup of tea steaming beside her and a freshly burned fingertip turns a new white page. It’s early in the morning and she's alone, Sooyoung's not in the room and it's the best part of the day. But there are a few of them.

If she ever thought about it, she might find it interesting how she's almost pure minded here without Sooyoung, all brainpower gone, leave the body behind, only to use a simple touch to turn yet another white page in her new book.
She's working so hard.

She chuckles, but it was something in the book.

In the morning, in her shared room, she's hardly self-aware. She takes a sip of tea and it's cold, not early any more. But who's paying any attention? This is fascinating, leaving reality for a second, turning a new page, and begin. Fascinating…

Someone comes in, speaks to her, and she's annoyed, long enough that it will shame her later. Then the coldness kicks in and there's Taeyeon telling her it's time for breakfast.

That would be nice, wouldn't it? She thinks. And it would be nice, but now she's itching to get back to her book. To turn yet another page and focus, and she does.

Taeyeon leaves and Jessica’s glad. It keeps her from hanging around too long.


It's been awhile now, and Jessica sits up but her eye catches the clock instead and she knows she shouldn't skip lunch again. It's a couple of hours later when she realizes she hasn't stopped reading.

She walks out into the hall and step by step her body comes back to her. Tension in her neck, pain in her lower back. Hunger, thirst or something like that, she thinks, and something else.

Desire.

It's been on her for a few days now, the dull hot wetness between her legs, the twist in her gut, the sensitivity beneath her skin.

At night she's been making her move, but Tiffany is absent. She's busy, it happens sometimes, and Jessica's not in the mood to coax her over it, she's in the mood to . So when she turns her down, she doesn't stop to worry about it, she just comes anyhow and she's not thinking about her when she does.

She's not thinking about her now. She wants to touch herself, run her hands all over, and do anything to make herself feel satisfied. But she's in the hallway and its lunchtime and she's not sure what else.

She's not thinking about Yuri either. Not about that husky of her voice. Not about those eyes following her. Not that half smile of hers that must mean either " you" or " me". That bit of swagger in her walk. Her arm around her , nails gripping so hard she couldn't breathe.

At night she thinks about that.

Jessica turns the corner and there she is. Maybe waiting for her. As if her weren't wet enough already.

"I was going to come in and get you but I figured you'd be changing into some cloths, sleepyhead." Yuri is leaning against the wall and her back arches as she stands. Jessica can tell she's amused.

"Or changing out off-"

"You want to watch me go back?"

It’s sarcastic, but she smiles and Yuri also smiles, and Jessica is sure that she can smell just how aroused she is. "By the way, I'm perfectly capable of getting to lunch on my own."

Yuri's walking beside her now, her arm brushing Jessica's."You're just trying to avoid me."

Jessica turns her head and looks at Yuri. She wants to wind her fingers into the long dark hair, yank her head to the side, kiss her, bite her. Yuri wants that too. But Jessica's in charge of that happening and she's not going to, she's a good girl. But damn.

"Dating Tiffany yet?" Yuri asks while they still have eye contact and Jessica feels it all the way down. They stopped walking for a second but Jessica turns away. Smiling slightly to hide her sudden nerves, she starts walking again and Yuri follows side by side. "Not quite."

"She might be taken by someone else, you know?"

"Yes, I know."

They round a corner and Jessica lets herself drift a little, a brief press of thigh, of shoulder. Yuri puts her hand on her back. She can almost feel it moving down, sliding up under her sweater. Almost feel it hot on her bare skin. Almost feel her whole body up against her.

"You are dating her. You just want her for yourself." Yuri's waiting for her to pull away a little, to make her drop her hand.

She doesn't.

"To experiment on." Something shifts in Yuri and Jessica wishes she hadn't said that. It's part of what she wants from her, she thinks.  Someone who will keep quiet. Someone who will just know, and Tiffany can do that.

But it’s only part of what she wants and Jessica's damn tired of thinking. A look from her and Yuri would take her arm, pull her into the shadows. Hard or gentle, however she wants it.

They are not in the kitchen yet, and the hallway is empty of members, especially Tiffany.

Right now she wants it hard, then gentle. She's moving closer to her now, no accident. The next door they come to, she's going to open it and pull her inside. Pull her inside and fall on her perfect tan body and kiss her skin and tear her clothes, or, she does.

She's going to do it and she can hardly see, hardly knows where they are. Doesn't care if Yuri wants to or not. But she does want to and Jessica can feel it, can feel both her own desire and Yuri's.


There's a door and she opens it, a few more steps and she's in the kitchen, and there's Tiffany, eating lunch with the others.

She looks up, at her, at Yuri, and the tension sours, turns dangerous. They're going to fight, and everyone's going to see it.

Jessica doesn't want to see it.

"I'm not very hungry." she says and shuts them in together.

Jessica goes back to her room. Sits on her bed and looks through her book again, a bookmark takes out and spreads the book in two. But the story isn’t interesting anymore, she forgot it, closing the book - and she doesn't know why.

Then she falls asleep. When she wakes up, its morning again, and Sooyoung’s not in the room.

Jessica starts reading again.