Azumi Ito

Magic Attraction

Azumi Ito is a big fan of The Gazette. You could even call her crazy for them. She has multiple pictures of them on her walls, almost covering it all up. She owns all of their CDs. She would even buy everything and anything with their name on it.

So why wasn’t she going to their live show tonight? Why was she stuck in her room (formally known as her cave)? With the lights dim lying on her bed, listening to the toxic album and staring at one of their newest pictures form the PV Suicide Circus.

Of course she is sad that she can’t go to the live show but she couldn’t because a higher power was stopping her… her mother. She is over protective, always worrying about Azumi. Never letting her be her own person and always checking up on her every few minutes. She can’t even go to public school because she would worry too much.

Azumi closes her eyes to think. She loves her mother very much but she was suffocating her. She couldn’t take it anymore she had to do something, anything! She finally thought of something, “I’m going to do it, I’m going to use it!” taking a deep breath and snapping her eyes open, “I’m going to use my powers!”

You see Azumi Ito has the power to pull objects out of pictures no matter where they are in the world. But it only works if the person or thing is alive. Even though she was strictly forbidden to use them by her mother she didn’t care about the consequences because she already made up her mind.

She jumps out of bed and goes straight to her closet to change out of her pajamas. She was going to wear a Gazette t-shirt but decided against it because she didn’t want to seem like a crazy fan than what she was already going to seem. So she ended up picking a simple red long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans. Then going to the bathroom, she puts a little bit of eyeliner on her bottom lid and rakes a brush though her long wavy brown hair. Checking herself in the mirror, happy with what was looking back at her. She walks back to the room and does a quick clean up, stuffing things in her closet or putting it under her bed.

Finishing up by stuffing some books under her bed, she pushes herself off the floor and walks up to the picture of Ruki, her favorite member of the band. She straightens up her back and takes a deep cleansing breath, promising herself that she won’t freak out and fan-girl over him.

So with that promise she goes to turn up her music, knowing that it might get loud. With a slightly shaky hand she brings her hand to the image. Biting her lip and finally sticks her hand into the picture. She wiggles her hand around for a few seconds and at last feels something. Grabbing the cloth she starts to pull it out of the image. He was heavier than she thought so she sticks her other hand in and props one of her feet on the wall and pulls with all her might. Finally he comes flying out and lands on top of Azumi with a loud thud.

---

Ruki told everyone that he was very tired from rehearsal so he was going to rest in his dressing room for a little bit before the live. He sits heavily on the couch that was in his room. He leans back thinking how he was losing his passion for singing and he didn’t know why he was doing this anymore.

He was thinking of a reason for his lacking passion when he noticed something pulling him backwards. ‘What the hell?’ he thought, turning around and sees a hand coming out of the wall. His eyes go wide and start to freak out, trying to get out of his jacket so he can get out of the hands hold. But that only made another hand come out and next thing he knows he is in a strange room on top of a girl.

He looks down at her and she smiles brightly saying, “Hi!” he pushes himself off her and was about to ask her what the hell happened but stops because he finally notices how the room looks. He looks around in amazement because the walls are filled with pictures of The Gazette plus some other bands but mostly The Gazette, him being the member showing up the most. “Wow” was all he could think of saying at a time like this.

She laughs awkwardly, “Yeah, um let me   ” she couldn’t even finish what she was going to say because there was a knocking on the door. There was a woman’s voice coming from the other side asking, “What was that noise? Open the door.”

The girl looks at Ruki with wide eyes he noticed that she had two different colored eyes, one was a light brown and the other one was blue. He never saw that before but he didn’t have time to ask because the girl whispers to him “Stay where you are so it can be easier to find you.”

He whispers back, “What?!” then she grabs him and pushes him into a picture that was closest to her. While he was being pushed into the image she says, her voice fading with every passing second, “I’ll explain everything later! Sorry.”

When her voice faded completely he looked around his surroundings and saw that he was in some type of meadow with yellow and blue wild flowers growing and a small river running through it. He walks up to the river, wondering where the hell he was and how that girl was doing that. Crouching down he sees an image in the water but it wasn’t his reflection looking back at him, it was that room with the odd girl.

He leans in closer and sees her mother enter the room and looks around. He sees that the mother is way taller than the girl so she has to look up at her mother when she talks to her.

“What was that loud noise just now?” the mother asked again with worried eyes.

The girl starts to cough a bit but manages to answer back, “I was just cleaning and dropped something heavy.”

“Did you take your medicine?” her mom asked coming closer to the girl.

The girl nods and backs away. The mom looks at her with a look that says as clear as day that she doesn’t believe her. But finally she says “ok” and walks out the room. But she stops outside and says with sad eyes, “If you need anything you know I’ll always be here.”

Then she closes the door and the girl runs the back of her hand over her forehead, breathing a sigh of relief. Then he sees her walking up to the picture he was in and sees a hand come out the water. He freaks again, still not used to that, but he reacted to slow like last time and the hand grabbed him by the collar and starts to pull him into the water and out the image.

When he finally settled down she started to talk, “hello I’m Azumi Ito. How you got here and why you’re here I’ll tell you that now as I promised.” She tells him how much of a big fan she is, about the live, and about her mother. She even told him everything about her powers and she doesn’t know how she got them, just knows that she got them at a young age. She doesn’t even know what to call her powers. “If you want to know about my eyes I got them the day I got my abilities. Weird isn’t it?” she smiles sadly.

Ruki shakes his head, “no I think they are cool and stand out.” He pauses for a second to think, then starts up again, “say do you have another type of ability or this picture thing the only one you can do?”

Azumi smiles sweetly and winks, “you’ll have to stick around and find out if I do.” That smile of hers made his heart skip a beat.

---

Maybe two hours have passed with Ruki and Azumi just lying on her bed talking and staring up at the ceiling. He came to find that she was really nice and was funny. He was having so much fun with her till she got up and smiles at him saying, “We should get you back now it’s almost time for the live right?”

He states without any emotion, “I’m not going back, I’m staying here.”

Her smile drops and ask one simple question, “Why?!”

 

-----

well i hoped you liked the first chapter. And the next update will be the last chapter. So I hope you like the ending :) Comment if you like, but please noting mean.