Chapter 9

Who am i married to?
 

“Urm..hyukkie? am i blind?”

Laughters escaped from Hyukjae’s mouth as soon as he heard Donghae’s voice. “No dear.” “T-then, w-why i can’t see? I AM blind right?” Donghae started to panicked. Hyukjae chuckled once more. “hyukkie, stop laughing and answer me!” Hyukjae can feel donghae is pouting

       Hyukjae whispered into donghae’s ears. “you’re being blindfold” “E-eh?” Hyukjae chuckled and placed a kiss on Donghae’s cheek. “you’re not blind, dear. You’re being blindfold.” “B-by who?” “By me.” Donghae smiled and said, “Say it earlier!” Chuckles can be heard.

       “H-hyukkie... where are we going?” Donghae said.

       Hyukjae smiled and said, “Just a few  more steps and we’ll reach our destination.”

       “W-where?”

       “Ssshhh...”

       Donghae pouted but walked with Hyukjae’s guidance. Donghae gasped and said, “Hyukkie! Where’s kyukyu?” Hyukjae giggled and said, “Don’t worry. My brother have bring him to the destination earlier.” “your brother?” ?” “Yeah, you’ll meet him later.”

A few minutes of walking, Hyukjae smiled and said, “Here we are.” “Where? Where?” Donghae said as he keep on turning his head left and right. “Hyukkiiiieee
I can’t SEE!” Hyukjae chuckle and said, “Patience , dear” as he untied that black cloth. Visions started to filled into Donghae’s  head. Donghae smiled and said, “Finally! I can see!” Donghae turned behind and pouted, “Tell me if you’re going to blindfold me next time!” Hyukjae chuckled and placed a kiss on Donghae’s soft cheek, making the younger blushed.

       Another familiar figure stood before Donghae’s eyes. Donghae looked at the man, slightly older, with soft hazel eyes, fair skin, brown hair colour. The man stood before him chuckled and said, “I never know hyukkie is soo lovey dovey like that.” Hyukjae pouted and said, “Hyung~!!”

       The man chuckled once more before he looked at donghae and walked towards the younger one. “Well, nice to meet you. Lee Donghae right? I’m.. his older brother, Leeteuk. Ah! call me hyung ne?” Donghae nod and bow, “N-nice to meet you, h-hyung..” Leeteuk smiled and said, “I bet you’re wondering where’s kyukyu aye?”      

       A smile formed on Donghae’s face when he heard Kyuhyun’s name. “I did! Where is he?” And looked at leeteuk with excitement on his face. Leeteuk laughed and said, “Wait, i’ll take him from the baby chair ne?” and walked towards a small baby chair.

       While waiting for kyuhyun, donghae looked at the scenery before him. donghae smiled and walked towards the sandy part of the beach. But before he could start walking, a hand grabbed his wrist. “Where are you going?” asked Hyukjae. Donghae smiled and turned behind, “Want to go to the beach?” Hyukjae chuckled and said, “Alright, you go ahead first. I’ll catch up later ne? Along with baby kyukyu.” Donghae smiled and nod. “Sure! I’m waiting for you!”

       Donghae walked towards the sand and plays with it by kicking. Donghae giglgled and squad down. “Maybe a sand castle will do?” Donghae murmured. He began doing his mini sandcastle.

 


 

Hyukjae, from a distance giggled when he saw donghae squad down and began doing his mini sandcastle. Another giggle escaped from kyuhyun’s mouth. hyukjae looked at his baby and poked the younger’s cheek. “Your umma is cute i admit.” Another giggle escaped Kyuhyun’s mouth. “Aww~ so cute you little one” Hyukjae poked his son.

       Hyukjae looked at Donghae, who seems to stopped doing his sandcastle. Hyukjae noticed something is not right. Donghae sat on the sand, grabbing his head and his expression is in pain. hyukjae gasped and run towards donghae, along with baby kyuhyun in his arm.

       “Donghae!? What’s wrong!?” Hyukjae said as he grabbed donghae’s hand with his free hand, the other holding Kyuhyun.

       “N-nghh...” Donghae murmured.

       “Donghae, what’s wrong? Tell me, i’m here...” Hyukjae getting more and more worried.

       “H-hurts.. h-head..”Donghae said before he passed out. Hyukjae managed to catch donghae before the latter landed hard on the sand. “Hyung! Leeteuk hyung! Ppali come here!” Kyuhyun started to sob and cry. Leeteuk arrived next to hyukjae carry baby kyuhyun and calm down the baby.    

       Hyukjae carry his unconscious ‘wife’ to the nearest chalet and placed Donghae on the bed. Donghae’s face softened as he sleep. Hyukjae smiled sadly and grabbed his wife’s hand.

       “You’re.. torturing me.. donghae ah..”

       “H-hyukkie,don’t say that..” Leeteuk said as he heard the younger say.

       “You’re torturing me. don’t you know how sad am i after i know you have lost your memories with me? for all those years we’ve been together?”Hyukjae said as he carassed Donghae’s soft cheek. “Do you know..how long am i waiting to see you in real life? Do you know how lonely am i without hearing your voice? Do you know how much i missed seeing your perfect angelic face and your precious smile? Do you know, hae?”

       Donghae whimpered but was not awake.

       Hyukjae sighed and grabbed donghae’s hand tightly and smiled sadly, “kyuhyun needs you too.. he needs your soft and motherly embraced. He missed you as much as i missed you. Teukkie hyung too.. we all want you back...”

       Leeteuk looked at his brother’s eyes, sorrow.

       Sorrow.. that’s what hyukjae felt right now, at this very moment.

       “Until we meet in real life and until your memories returned, I’ll always be here, waiting..” Hyukjae said as he kissed Donghae’s forehead with tears slidding down his cheek.

 


 

Hmmm... how was it? *re read the chapter again* I admit, when i was typing down this chapter that came randomly into my mind, i felt myself tearing up. XD ah, i'm such an sensitive and emotional person. I agree to what my mom said about my emotions. *pout* I get that attitude back from donghae! Before this i clsoed up my heart, i showed no emotions. huhuhu. TT w TT oh well, i hope you guys enojyed this chapter though! <3 and can some of you suggest how will eunhae meet besides meeting in dreams only? in chapter 10.. i guess? I make them meet at the beach! <3 and chapter 11 is about baby kyu! omo, why do i sound like i'm giving you all clues!? Aww this is no more fun! *pout* anways, thank you for the comments yea? <3 and please do leave your suggestion dears! <3 (you can either send me a private message or just post it as a comment! <3)