Never Hate on It

Don't Hate on Chicken [ONESHOT]

 

Key’s POV

Onew was just sitting around, watching TV, and eating pie… OH MY GOD. It was a miracle of God that he’s not eating chicken! This guy ate it all the ing ti- Then he pulled out a drumstick. I slowly blinked my eyes, not believing what the in Satan’s hell just happened. I looked down at what I was holding in my arms: a microwave that our next-door neighbor generously gave to us since they were moving away. I glanced at Onew-hyung just stitting there.. pulling yet ANOTHER damn chicken leg out his pocket! I mean WHO in their RIGHT MIND keeps CHICKEN in their POCKET?! I suddenly had the urge to fling the microwave that laid in my hands at his greasy face, stuffed full with chicken. I had to ignore the fact that I have to clean the oily mess he made in his jacket’s pocket or I definitely would have hurled it at his face. Better yet, just outside our dorm door was a huge vending machine. I had always hated our landlord for putting it there since Taemin would always get high and hyper because of too much soda, but I definitely loved him now. I stopped the yearning for violence and sat next to him, “Why do you have chicken in your pocket?” I was trembling because of having to endure my anger.

He looked at me surprised and said, “How can you ask that?” He shook his head slightly in a disapproving matter, “Because chicken is-” He suddenly stopped and stared at the half-eaten chicken he held.

“Well?!” I wanted to take the chicken and shove it so far down his throat that it comes out of his nose. I gently pushed him as I nodded and motioned him to keep going with my hands.

“Oh sorry. I was just daydreaming about going to an island chock-full of all the chicken I can eat!” his eyes shone like a little child’s that just got the toy he wanted for Christmas. “It’s simply because I love it. Doesn’t everybody?”

“Not me.” He gasped and hugged a new piece of chicken to his chest. Where is all that chicken coming from?! Ho w in the world did it all fit in that small pocket of his?!

“How can you say that? You’ll hurt the poor thing’s feelings. There, there. It’s okay. Papa Jinki is right here..” he cooed while gently the chicken’s crispy fried skin.

“Jinki..” I groaned in frustration, “You’re the one eating it. They KILLED the chicken so that you can eat it!”

“Nooooooooo. No no no no no. I’m afraid you’re mistaken. The only thing that happened to them was getting cooked to perfection.” He took a bite out of the wing and pointed it at me, “You’re going to regret saying you hate chicken.” He narrowed his eyes at me, “One day (when you die) you would want to go to heaven. However, chicken will be the only thing holding you up from the dark abyss of flaming hell below. You. WILL. Regret. It.” He strode to the bucket of chicken on the table and covered it with a paper towel before going into his room- falling only once (which was pretty much another miracle if you’re Lee Jinki). Thank goodness the paper towel was there to prevent  the chicken from falling out.

 

 

Author’s POV

That same night, Kim Kibum had a nightmare. He was about to fall into a fiery inferno and the only thing that he held on to was Onew’s half-eaten chicken leg. He woke up screaming, “I LOVE CHICKEN! I LOVE CHICKEN!” Oblivious of the man sitting outside his door, eating a wing, and saying in a sing-song voice, “I told you~” as he grinned in the darkness.

 

 

A/N: THANKS FOR READING c:

I loved writing this XDD

please read my other fic: it's about 2min (AND IT HAS ABUSE.)