Secret Revealed!!

Silence of the Butterfly.

Suzy : Jong! Let's eat

Jong Hoon : Suzy.. Who's that?

Suzy : The one that gave me this. :')

Jong Hoon : Haa??

Suzy : Forget it. Let's go!

Jong Hoon : Ermm.. Okay..

SCHOOL

Shin Hye : Jong hoon oppa! Joon made me cry yesterday..

Jong Hoon : Huh? That's nice.

Shin Hye : What?? How dare you! 

Jong Hoon : What? Oh come on.. We have a witness to prove that Suzy not guilty. And she a SENIOR

Shin Hye : *gulped* You won't do that don't you? Oppa.. Please..

Jong Hoon : *walked away*

Shin Hye : Yaa! You and Joon gonna regret it!! Argh!!!

Joon : Jong! What the hell is going on with that witch?

Jong Hoon : Dunno. Just go. Btw.. Joon. Are you busy tomorrow?

Joon : Yes. School!

Jong Hoon : Skip it!!

Joon : Sure!!! Why??

Jong Hoon : Can you go out with Suzy? I want to investigate something.

Joon : About what?

Jong Hoon : I saw a picture.

Joon : Huhm.. Bae Suji. OF COURSE I WANT TO. DATE WITH HER.. OUHHHH

Jong Hoon : -__-

SUZY'S HOUSE

Joon :Suzy!!! 

Suzy : What?

Joon : Want to watch a movie?

Suzy : With you?

Joon : Come on!

Suzy : Okay. Let's go.

Joon : Just wearing this?? 

Suzy : Ohh.. Wait.. I bring my jacket. 

Joon : Tshirt. Jacket. Short Pant. Ohh god. Me. Kim Joon. Dating with this girl!

Suzy : Let's go. *smile*

Joon : (but her smile made me melted*

While at Suzy's house

Jong Hoon : Sis! 

Maid : Yes? Do you want to meet Suzy? She just went out with Joon

Jong Hoon : Ahh? No.. I want to asked you something. Can I?

Maid : Sure. Come in.

Jong Hoon : Sis... Who's that man?

Maid : He was..

Jong Hoon : Please tell me. If he was the one that Suzy loved. I need to know.

Maid : He was Suzy's brother. Since her mother went to Japan. Dong Wook took care of Suzy well. Suzy depended on Dong Wook since their mother is busy with herself.

Jong Hoon : Where is he now

Maid : He's gone.

Jong Hoon : What?

Maid : He died in an accident. At the bus stop. I think.. I should show you this.. Come on *walked to Suzy's room*

Jong Hoon ; Okay

Maid : October 10 2011. 3.01 pm. Dong Wook want to bring her shopping that day. It was Suzy's birthday. He from the other side of the road. He was hitted by  a car. The man do not stop when Dong Wook crossing the zebra lines. The man was drunk. You know about the butterfly necklace?

Jong Hoon : Yes.. 

Maid : Dong Wook was holding the necklace when he crossing the lines. In the ambulance, he wears the necklace to Suzy's neck. I was beside Suzy.I still remember what he said. "Suzy, if I gone, you are gonna do something to me. Always be my pretty girl" *started to cry*

Jong Hoon : I am sorry..

Maid : Suzy had a butterfly bracelet. Butterlfy earings. But, the most she loved.. The butterly necklace. All of those things from Dong Wook. He said that Suzy just like a butterfly. She will be pretty if she wears that.

Jong Hoon : ........................

Maid : This gown, this flower headband. Suzy will wears this in the evening everyday. I bet you must already saw it right? Look *open Suzy's closet. Alot of same white gown* Dong Wook just loves the gown. Suzy bought about 20 same gowns so she could wears it everyday at the bus stop. She sit at the bus stop everyday. Waiting for Dong Wook crossed the road. 3.01pm. She's crying. You know why. I know it sounds stupid. But. Dong Wook and Suzy. They are loving each other sooooo much. 

Jong Hoon : Oh god... *look at a picture*

Maid : Its was the best day ever. Suzy celebrated Dong Wook's birthday. Just me, Suzy and Dong Wook. It was a really-really best day ever.