01 - DARE

Writer's Meme -- Super Junior

" Hey hyung. " Kyuhyun, my boyfriend said. I simply smiled back at him, and went back on doing my homework on English.

I glanced at him shortly. " I know that look. You're planning something, evil Kyu. " I stated nonchalantly. Kyuhyun just slumped himself on the table and faced me.

" Not reall, hyung-nim. I just want you to go clubbing with me tonight, " he said. " Yesung and Ryeowook are coming too, just in case you're wondering who's coming with us. "

" Yah Kyunnie. I haven't been into clubbing and sorts, you know I have to keep up my image as Student Body Representative, " I reply as I finish the last of my homework, and closed all my notebooks. " Plus I am busy with my responsibilities as a student. "

" Pfft, boo you! You always use that as an excuse, hyung. I know you're free for the night. "

I sigh in defeat. Damn, this guy's too smart to fall for my tricks. " Alright, alright. You got me. I'm free tonight. But whbat I said about my first time clubbing isn't a lie. "

Kyuhyun has that knowing smirk plastered on his face again. Aish, this smart evil maknae is brewing up something again. " Go to Ryeowook's place later and he'll tell you what to do or wear. We'll fetch the both of you there with Yesung's care. Arasseo? "

I simply nodded. " Arasseo Kyunnie. Oh, and what about the time when you'll be fetching us? "

" Hmm, around 7:30 I guess. 2 and a half hours is already enough for you to prepare, isn't it? "

" Yeah. Besides, the Student Body meeting later will finish shortly, so I'll have enough time. "

The younger pecked my lips and patted my back. " 7:30 then? "

" Yup. 7:30. "

==

After doing my other duties on the Student Body, I went to Ryeowook's place. He told me not to bring any extra clothes with me; because he knows that most of my wardrobe is pink, and they wouldn't want me to go to a club all girly and frilly. 

" Aish hyung. You're lucky you have me to guide you on your first clubbing night, " the younger said to me, as he handed some leather clothes that has studs. As I worte the clothes that he gave me-- I looked at myself. I don't see Lee Sungmin in this clothing, I saw a Thug-like rider on my reflection.

" Let's mess your hair a little, add a bit of pheromone perfume... Ta-da! " he says proudly.

I wondered what will Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun will say to me. I looked like I'm some sort of Yesung hyung's younger brother, because we kinda looked alike in my current look. But, of course, I do NOT look like his biological brother Jongjin.

For a short while, the latter prepared himself. From the angelic aegyo kid, Ryeowook looked manly. Damn manly. 

==

" Sungmin! Ryeowook! We're here! "

That's Yesung hyung's voice. We suddenly went to check if we have our essentials-- Phones, earphones, pocket money and lip balm-- on our pockets, and yes. We have it.

" Sorry we took so long, " Ryeowook said.

" It's okay, Jagi. And... Wow. " hyung replied as he glanced to me from head to toe.

" You did quite a make-over to Mingming, Ryeong, " Kyu stated. " Anyway, let's get going. "

Our road trip to the club is quite fun. Amplifiers turned up to 11, the radio playing our jams, and we're having the time of our lives.

" We're here, Sungmin hyung. Kaja~ " the second youngest said, and the four of us got out of the Porsche. The other signages in this place has a familiar red light, and I can say that I've never been at this part of town before. Maybe it's the Incheon red-light district we're in... 

As we walk our way, we came across a club with a neon blue sign saying, 'Pearl Sapphire Palace'. When the bouncer almost told us to leave, hyung presented the bouncer four VIP passes, and we immediately had access. And as we stepped inside-- Wow. Blue lights are everywhere, people drinking at the bar and dancing about, and some are doing Hardcore PDA.

" Remember hyung, " Ryeowook reminded, " Get wasted, dance to your jams and just enjoy yourself. " I nod.

" Arasseo Ryeowookie. "

And I heed his words. I parted away from the three, spent the one-fourths of my money on alcoholic shots and randomly made out with Kangin /or that's what I think his name is/ for buying a flaming Mojito. And hopefully, Kyu didn't see us doing the naughty deed. After the heated make-out session with someone I don't even know, I went to Kyuhyun. And damn. After 'Papillon Butterfly' played, it's 'DARE' that played next.

" Hyung, it's your favorite song. " he stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

" Hell yeah! " I said, the drunkiness evident on my voice.

And so we danced to the upbeat song. I don't know if it's safe for me to say that I'm doing an dance to Kyu, because my body is doing too much skin contact to his. And when I detected that he had a with our little dance, he stopped me.

" Hyung. "

" Kyu-ah. Jump to the moment and groove it. " I replied, singing along with the song. 

==

A.N: It shouldn't be like this... I made it too long ==;; oh well.

01. DARE - Gorillaz
       01:30

       Pairing: KyuMin