Twinkle, Like This

Twinkle, Like This

 

Title; Twinkle Like This

Pairing; Yubin/Seohyun

Fandom; Wonder Girls/Girls' Generation

Rating; PG-13?

Summary; Two idols meet during Music Bank, surely they won't part without plans to meet again.

A/N; I actually have no idea how the whole MC-ing gig goes or if Wonder Girls debuted before Girl’s Generation. This is my first time writting not only a girlXgirl pairing, but something outside of the Super Junior / SHINee fandoms, xD Bear with me.

Disclaimer; I don't own SNSD or WG. Just the plot.

***

 

"TaeTiSeo on in ten." the PD announced, while poking his head into the sub-unit's dressing room.

The girls of TTS were hosting Music Bank tonight to further promote their album. Tiffany was slightly bored, having drabbled in her share of MC-ing. Taeyeon was excited at being the center of attention for a few seconds (because as oldest she gets the most lines). But the maknae was worried. Sure she had performed in front of audiences of thousands of fans, but those performances were practiced at least ten times.

The MC-ing position often wasn't scripted. You were given a few topic sentences and then sent off to the center of the stage in front of a crowd, waiting for you to mess up a punch line, or to stumble in some way.

And usually there were eight other girls to pick up the slack in case someone did mess up.

There was just the three of them. Three. Not nine as the youngest was accustomed to.

Frankly, 'worried' doesn't quite describe what Seohyun is feeling at the moment.

'Scared less' works a lot better.

"Seohyun-ah." The exasperated voice of the leader rang, momentarily breaking Seohyun from her worry filled thoughts.

The maknae turned to look at her unni with an apologetic smile. "Yes?"

"We need to head to the stage." the eldest informed her, making sure her hair was in perfect condition in the mirror.

"Let's get this over with." Tiffany yawned and left the dressing room first. One wonders if she could be just a little bit enthusiastic.

"A-ah, I'll meet you there." Seohyun said. "I have to ... go to the bathroom."

The leader raised an eyebrow at the girl, but didn't question her. "Alright, we're on in ten."

Seohyun nodded, got out of her chair and exited the dressing room behind Taeyeon. She spared a nod to the other and then turned to calmly make her way to the bathroom. Giving a slight bow and smile to all the hoobae's that greeted her; she eventually made it to the bathroom without having some kind of mental breakdown.

Once behind the closed (and locked) door she let her composure slip away.

“Holy .” She exclaimed. “I can’t do this. What the .”

Seohyun came to stand in front of the sink and gripped the edges. “No, you can do this! Seo Joohyun is no quitter!” She started on her own little pep talk. “You are going to go out there and MC the out of this.”

As quick as the confidence came, it left. Seohyun let out a cry and sank to the floor. “I can’t ing do this.” She gave her head a couple of smacks. “Why can’t you do something as simple at this?! Go out there and be an MC. It’s  not hard, really.”

“But what if I mess up?” she whined to herself.

Seohyun raked her hands over her face, seriously weighing the option of just skipping out on the whole MC-ing gig. Because it’s not like they were in dire need of her, right? Taeyeon-unni and Tiffany- unni were perfectly capable of handling the few lines that Seohyun was assigned.

With a smile suddenly donning her face, she got up with a huff and look at her reflection in the mirror. “They don’t need me there, so I should just slip out the back and wait in the car until they’re done, right?”

“Ahh, so smart, Seohyun.” She praised herself. “So smart.”

While fluffing up her hair (because she has an image to uphold), and wiping away invisible smudges in her makeup she thought to herself, should she really just leave?

Wouldn’t bailing on her members have a bad impact on her image?

Stupid, you didn’t even think of that!” she scolded herself. “What kind of coward are you that you can’t even do something like this, huh?” she punished herself with a few more smacks to her head.

At that moment someone exited one of the stalls. “Don’t be too hard on yourself.”

Seohyun whirled around and gasped, immediately bowing at 92 degrees. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yubin-sunbae.”

Mentally smacking herself a few hundred more times for not only losing her composure, or thinking out loud, but for not checking if someone was in the stalls!

Yubin gave a hum of acknowledgement as she wash and dried her hands.

“Thinking of skipping out?” Yubin asked like it was such a light topic while fixing her hair in the mirror.

“I-I-“ Seohyun stuttered, not quite knowing what to say. “I was just-“

Yubin chuckled and turned to face the rooted girl. “It’s the nerves. Everyone gets stage fright every once in a while.”

The younger girl looked at her sunbae with eyes of shimmering innocence and asked in a small voice, “Even you?”

Yubin nodded, “Of course.” She sauntered closer to the girl and ran her fingers through the other’s hair.

Seohyun unconsciously leaned into the affectionate gesture. “Do you want to know what I do to get rid of my stage fright?”

The younger girl nodded, mesmerized by the gentle fingers running through her hair.

“I distract myself with something other than the performance.” Yubin told the younger girl while withdrawing her fingers from her hair. Seohyun would never admit that she almost whined at the loss of warmth and comfort.


“What do you distract yourself with?”  Seohyun questioned, locking eyes with Yubin.

“I’ll show you.” Yubin said softly and pressed her lips to Seohyun’s unsuspecting ones.

The wide-eyed younger girl let out a squeak of surprise and instinctively started to pull away, but Yubin’s hand on her lower back prevented her from doing so.

The soft lips of the charismatic rapper expertly massaged the other’s .

Seohyun slowly closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the taste of the elder woman. Bringing her arms up to wrap around Yubin’s neck, Seohyun sighed into the kiss.

Yubin, never having been one for slow and romantic, moved her hands down to the toned backside of her dongsaeng and gave the twin globes a squeeze. Seohyun gasped and Yubin took the opportunity to slip her tongue into .

Seohyun broke away from the kiss, lungs burning, and Yubin latched onto the pale skin of the other’s neck.

The rapper kissed her way up Seohyun’s neck, and on the skin right below the younger girl’s ear.

Seohyun let out an (embarrassingly) loud moan when the other found a sweet spot she wasn’t aware she had.

Yubin smirked against the skin and gave it a harsh bite, causing Seohyun to shriek and tighten her arms around the older.

Seohyun pulled Yubin’s face up to meet her waiting lips, missing the feel of them against hers.

Yubin indulged the girl, but only for a minute or two. “Seo-“ she attempted to break the kiss only for the younger to dive back in.

“S-Seohyun.” She called out in between kisses. “You- you’re-“she successfully broke out of the kiss and Seohyun simply turned her attention to Yubin’s neck.

“Oh, that feels good.” She moaned out, temporarily forgetting what she was trying to tell the younger.

Temporarily.

“Seohyun,” Yubin pulled the other away from whatever she was doing to her neck to make her so . “You’re going to miss your cue.” She hurried out; self-control steadily slipping away at the lust filled look the younger was giving her.

“Hum?” Seohyun hummed, still completely dazed.

“Your cue. You’re going to miss it.” Yubin repeated.

“Oh.” She said lamely, the realization slowly came to her. “Oh!”

“Still nervous?” Yubin smirked at the younger.

Seohyun shook her head. “Meet me after?”

“Of course.”

With a smile Seohyun moved in to give Yubin another kiss.

When Seohyun’s arm moved to rest on her shoulder, Yubin laughed and pushed the girl away.

“Go!”

Seohyun let out a laugh of her own and proceeded to unlock the door and leave the bathroom, but not before shouting a “Thank you!” to Yubin.

 

***

Honestly, Seohyun couldn’t concentrate during hers and her unni’s segment. She was too preoccupied with thoughts (inappropriate as can be) about a certain rapper whom she was meeting after the show.

They’d have dinner (kiss), talk (kiss more), and maybe a little something after.

But that would stay between the two of them.