Part 1

Fights Before Love

That familiar sound was heard once again in that peaceful house. Plates crashing, angry yells could be heard through out the neighbourhood. Those two was fighting. Again. The third time this week. That was probably what their neighbour thought. But they already got used to it, since they fight almost everyday. And I mean, EVERYDAY.

“JUST GO TO HELL, YOU JERK!!”

“I am going to hell! YOU HAPPY, FREAKSTER?!??”

SLAM!!

He slammed the front door shut, and walked angrily to his fancy car. Roaring it on, and fleed away from the hell house. The girl he called “FREAKSTER” earlier, stood still. Frozen. Who the hell is he, dare to call his girlfriend “FREAKSTER”?! She was so angry that her head would explode anytime.

She sighed. Much more heavily this time. It happened again. That ing fight happened again. No one between the two wanted this fight to happen. They knew it bothered the others, but they couldn’t help it. No matter they wanted to avoid it, the urge to fight always pops up in their sicken mind.ey’re tired of it. They just want to end it, quickly. But what could they do?

She wiped the tear that trickled down through her left cheek. Don’t cry. Don’t ever cry over stupid things. Never. She started doing her usual activity after the fight. She cleaned the broken plates and glasses that scattered around the floor. Carefully picked up the bigger pieces first, then vacummed the little tiny pieces that could dangered both of them, especially her boyfriend who always come home at late morning, completely drunk.

It hit her right in her head. If they always fight everyday, how could she still care about him? Why didn’t she just let him stepped on those tiny sharp pieces and bleed to die?

Well, she just can’t. The reason why they always fight is there’s something in her that made her worry to death about him that she can’t let him go. And that cause egoism that always clouded her mind, and then they fight. And when she meant there’s something in her, there WAS something in her.

He hadn’t noticed yet, so she was still safe. She couldn’t imagine what would he do to her if he ever found out.

She continued on the broken plates and glasses below her when suddenly she felt that nausea feeling came up again. Ugh, how she hates that a lot.

She fleed to the kitchen sink since it was the nearest place she could reach to throw her insides up. But nothing came out, as always. Yeah, you could probably guess on what happened to her.

“Oh god, please, just please don’t let him know about this until he is ready to take it. I don’t want to dissapoint him. Please, please, please...” She slid down the counter as she plead to God, tears flooded up and trickled down crazily through her cheeks. How could she still care about him in this kind oe still feel that love for him after all he has done to her? Only God knows.

+++++

A/N : yes, it's part 1 everybody. it makes sense, right? i don't even know what i'm writing. next~!!