Final

Delusional

Siwon blinked a couple of time, rubbing his eyes, even pinched himself really hard to make sure that this wasn’t a dream. Kyuhyun in his bed, sleeping in his bed, cuddling his pillow, in his cardigan. Yup, pretty sure he’s being delusional, can’t blame him since he just back from Europe, plus it was a late flight. He pinches his arm for the second time, wincing at the obvious pain before quickly rummaging his backpack for his camera. He just needs a photo of this to coo at, maybe a new background for his phone or a new wallpaper for his laptop. Siwon almost beamed at the pictures in his camera, Kyuhyun just looked too cute to ignore. Carefully, he got on to the bed, slowly crawling over to Kyuhyun's side, making sure he won't startle Kyuhyun awake.

His lover looked so much in peace, mouth parted slightly, allowing Siwon to listen to the soft snores Kyuhyun makes, as much as he denies it. Kyuhyun shifted slightly, pulling Siwon's pillow closer to his body, burying his nose deeper into it than before as he lets out a sigh. The knitted cardigan, tad too big for Kyuhyun, hung at all the right places, off his shoulder, exposing his collarbones, hitched up at his hip, allowing a peek at the pale skin underneath and also a peek at Kyuhyun's boxer shorts.

The elder smiled, tangling his fingers through Kyuhyun's tousled hair, pressing a kiss at Kyuhyun's temple then ringing his arms around Kyuhyun's waist, pressing Kyuhyun's back against his chest. He snuggled a little closer before his eyes seeped shut and let slumberland wash over him.

Kyuhyun stirs awake moments later, feeling hot puffs of air against his nape, pair of arms around him with their fingers entwined, and legs tangled between his. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he got up, eyes widening when he found Siwon sleeping next to him. He hold back the high pitched squeak, carefully detaching Siwon's limbs from his body.

"So, mind telling me how you got in?" Siwon whispered huskily, pulling Kyuhyun closer, hearing a quiet 'eep' escape his lips, watching Kyuhyun's ears go red with embarrassment. The magnae gasped when Siwon suddenly pins him to the bed, cheeks going pink as he tries to avoid Siwon's gaze.

"C-Climb through your window...you were stupid enough to leave it open while you were gone." Kyuhyun mumbles, trying to move back slightly as Siwon leans closer in.

"So...you missed me?" Siwon asks, too smug for his own good, as he moves closer.

"Of course not!" Kyuhyun replies a bit too quickly, obviously flustered, kicking Siwon off the bed before hastily pulling the blanket up to cover his whole face as he turns over to his side, back facing Siwon. He just wanted to hide right now or maybe just die of embarrassment, and also he wished his stomach would stop doing those crazy flips.

Siwon groaned and winced in pain, he's probably going to feel that bruise later, maybe he did deserve that. "Kyu?" Siwon calls out as he gets back on to his bed, probably more cautious this time. "I'm sorry...talk to me please?"

Kyuhyun just stayed perfectly still, listening to Siwon's whines, slightly hoping he'd come over and hug him again. "I just thought it's cute that you climbed in here because you missed me, and then wore my cardigan to sleep." Siwon almost whines as he crawls closer. "Please talk to me?"

"...you make me sound like some obsessed, crazy creeper." Kyuhyun mumbles moments later, still bundled up under the blanket.

The elder practically did a manlier version of a squeal as he pounces on Kyuhyun, before pinning him down again, rewarding him with a couple of gargled sounds from his lover. "Not at all. More like the cutest gesture ever." he smiles, pressing a long, soft kiss on Kyuhyun's lips, cutting off the latter's weak protests.

+++

"Can you keep it on?" Siwon requested, when Kyuhyun was about to peel the cardigan off, causing Kyuhyun to look at his with an odd look. "You just look really good in it." he continues. "Plus you smell like me." he whispers into Kyuhyun's ear, making Kyuhyun face go a little darker in shade.

"...whatever you want, bastard." Kyuhyun mumbles, suddenly finding Siwon's luggage bag vey fascinating, before his breath hitched as Siwon nips at his neck.

+++

Kyuhyun woke up several hours later, before Siwon does, and he thinks it's probably due to jetlag. He sits up, carefully moving Siwon's arm and placing it on the blanket, just pretty much observing Siwon. He really did miss him, not that he'd ever say it.

Unconsciously, he leans towards Siwon, brushing their lips against each other, short and chaste. "Welcome back." he says once he parts, before blushing furiously at the sudden embarrassment. Kyuhyun squirms slightly, returning back against Siwon, snuggling a closer, partly hoping Siwon doesn't hear his racing heartbeat.

--End--