Leaving the Firm

Assassin Couple

Origin of the assigned names

Kim Myungsoo: People in the firm refer to him as L. His personality resembles the anime character from Death Note; He's able to control his emotion and has a mysterious aura around him.

Hwang Mina: People in the firm refer to her as Revy. Her personality resembles the anime character from Black Lagoon; She's skilled with using firearm and is usually merciless towards killing men.

 

_______________

 

"Move your hand." Chunghee demanded, slowly losing patience. "Andae! Do I have to dye my hair?" Mina whined, holding her dark silky locks. "Yes, now put your hands down before I shave you bald." Mina grudgingly removed her hands and let the stylist dye it a caramel brown.

 

"Good, now all we have to do is change your style." Mina was lead to a dressing room and handed several pieces of clothing. She came out wearing an out of date sweater, straight legged shorts, colorful knee high socks, and black mary jane shoes. "You've got to be ing kidding with me."

 

"Ah-ah-ah, tone down the language Revy." Chunghee ruffled her hair and placed a pair of rayban glasses on her. "You do realize that my hair took me 2 hours to do, 2 ing hours!" Shrugging his shoulders he dragged her over to a full length mirror. "I look like a nerd..." Mina sighed and continued to sulk.

 

"That's the point. Now no one will be able to recognize you." Rolling her eyes, she nodded. "I always wore a cap when I was doing dirty work. Changing my style and hair doesn't do a god damn thing."

 

"Better safe than sorry. Also, you're no longer going to be learning from inside the base. I enrolled you into Woolim High and I bought you a small apartment."

 

"Thanks, I guess I better get going..." They both stared at each other with a sad smile. "Don't worry kiddo, once all this is over we'll see each other again."

 

Mina's POV

Smiling, I left. Chunghee is like a father to me; He's clothed me, sheltered me, and most of all, he cared for me. Ever since my parents died he was always standing right by my side. And now I had to leave for the sake of the firm, because of one stupid mistake.

 

What was my mistake? I forgot to plan my foot work. I just had to pick the building with the most security camera's. If the police found me, they found the firm too. I was not going to take the risk.

 

______________

 

Myungsoo's POV

"! How the did I not see this coming!?" The police were looking for me, everywhere. It all happened when I slit Myungdae's throat. Who is Myungdae? He's a rich and arrogant bastard. I was appointed this task by Myungdae's rival, Dongyul.

 

Luckily, I escaped out the window, but that one had to report me. I doubt the police would find me though. They'd probably place an innocent person in jail or the wrong offence on a criminal. "E-excuse me, L?" Swirling my chair around I motion for my secretary to come in. "What is it?"

 

"The head of the firm is calling for you." Groaning, I got up and made my way towards my boss's office. Here comes the lectures. "Do you know how much danger we all are in because of your stupid ?!"

 

"What was I suppose to do!? The girl just had to blab about it to the police."

 

"You could've slit along with Myungdae!" Now that I think about it, why didn't I? Aish, I can be so stupid at times. If I slitted the girls throat it would've saved me the trouble.

 

"L, it's time you go undercover. I know this is your first mistake, however you could still be in danger." I nodded, speachless. One mistake and I had to go undercover. "For how long?"

 

"Most likely 2-3 years, the police need to give up on the case and you need to blend in with the civilians. I just transfered 50 billion won (50 million usd) into your checking account. If you need more just ring me up. Phone calls have to be less than 20 seconds or the police could trace the ca-"

 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm an assassin, remember?" Sighing, he nodded. I knew he was sad that one of his best assassins was leaving him to go undercover. "I enrolled you into Woolim High, try to blend in alright?"

 

I nodded, I didn't really have a choice. I was definitely going to put this money to use. Spend maybe 10 billion won on a house another 10 billion on furniture and . Damn, I'd be living one hell of a life.

 


___________________

 

Mina's POV

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Looking at me weirdly, the taxi driver nodded. I got out of the cab and looked up at the horrendous building.

BIG HOTEL

Said the sign. Hearing the name you'd think it'll be luxurious and sparkling clean, right? Well, boy are you wrong. The letters on the sign were flickering, clearly about to burn out. The E and L in Hotel were burnt out already, making the sign say BIG HOT.

 

The place was big, sure as hell hot without air conditioning, and basically sounded like hell. I shouldn't have really expected a 5 star hotel when Chunghee made me dress like this.

 

Rolling my bags inside my apartment I plopped down on the springy couch. The wallpaper was disgusting and so was the carpet. The wallpaper was peeling making it look like it came right out of a horror movie and the carpet reeked of dog piss.

 

The hotel building itself was not that bad though. All it needed was a lot of cleaning and to be repainted. Walking back downstairs I tapped on the reception window. "Excuse me miss, but may I borrow a vacuum cleaner, carpet powder, and some tape?"

 

The lady pointed towards the janitor's closet without even looking up. She must've got that request a lot from new comers. After taping the wallpaper back up and cleaning the carpets my apartment looked...presentable.

 

I unpacked my clothes and got out a box cutter. No, I was not going to murder anyone. I made a large square incision on the bottom of my drawer and hid my guns underneath.

 

Looking inside my bag I found my school uniform. The skirt was plaid in navy blue and came up to mid thigh. The top was all white; You had to wear a collared shirt, thin vest, and a slim fitting blazer that had a navy blue outline. This was probably the most fashionable outfit in my suitcase at the moment.

 

I am definitely going to buy back my closet. All I have to do is change the way I wear my makeup and I won't be recognizable. Does he not know the power of makeup??

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: A firm is a company/business just to let you know :) Was it good? Leave some comments you silent readers! No pressure, no pressure...maybe a little xP I kid~ but please do!

Subscribe & Comment :]