Request for Sunnysun;

Please, Don't Go: A Collection of Jongyu One Shots

 

"Honey, I'm home."

Jinki glanced over his shoulder, smiling as he caught sight of his boyfriend. He and Jonghyun had been together for two years, but they had been friends even longer. He wouldn’t be lying if he didn’t say he was a little annoyed that the other had proposed yet, but as long as he was with Jonghyun at all, he was happy.

The younger male walked into the kitchen and smiled instantly when he saw Jinki. The other opened his arms for Jonghyun and the singer wrapped his arms around Jinki, pulling him close. Right away, their lips connected in a kiss while Jonghyun’s hands moved down Jinki’s back to rest on his very perky .

It was always like this. Jonghyun would come home and they would kiss and each other a little. Sometimes they’d find themselves in bed, clothes off and ready to go. Today was turning out no different.

Jonghyun took Jinki’s hand and dragged the older male after him to the bedroom. They were both really happy that they got their own house. It was weird having when your band mates were just down the hall.

“Jjong,” Jinki laughed as the other tugged him along. He pushed Jonghyun down on the bed before straddling his waist, pulling at his tie slightly. Jonghyun smiled up at him, “Isn’t there something you’ve wanted to ask me?”

Jonghyun tilted his head, but smiled, “Mmm, there is actually. Those leopard crotchless Key got you… where are they?”

Jinki punched Jonghyun’s chest, causing the other to couch, “Y-yah.”

“Yah, right back at you,” Jinki pouted. He made a move to get up, but Jonghyun’s strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him to the bed. He looked up at Jonghyun was grinning down at him. “You can’t win this.”

“What am I trying to win?” Jonghyun question as he leaned forward, kissing Jinki’s neck lightly.

The older male arched his back, pressing himself against Jonghyun. It wasn’t fair how easy it was for Jonghyun to distract him and get exactly what he wanted; Jinki begging for more. Damn him, he thought to himself.

 

 

A little while later, they laid together it bed. Jinki rested his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder, staring at their hands as Jonghyun held them up in the air. He glanced at the other. Jonghyun was smiling like he had some secret.

“What is wrong with your face?”

Jonghyun looked down at Jinki and chuckle, “Nothing. Look, do you know what this line means?” He drew his fingers across a line on Jinki’s hand, “It means you’ll have a great pregnancy.”

“Jjong?”

“Yeah?”

“I can’t get pregnant.”

Jonghyun blinked a few times, “I know that… I was testing you…”

Jinki busted out in a fit of giggles while Jonghyun scowled at him, “No, seriously. Okay, this line right here is your heart line. It begins below your index finger, meaning you are content with your love life.”

“Hmmm,” Jinki hummed as he looked at the other.

“I’m not kidding. Okay, this line is your head line. It is wavy meaning you have a short attention span,” Jonghyun grinned.

The older male shook his head, “That is you, Jjong and also it is a straight line.”

Jonghyun nodded his head, “Right. But seriously, it means you think realistically. This one is your life line. It is swoopy-“

“Swoopy?”

“Swoopy. It swoops,” Jonghyun said with a nod and a grin, “This means strength and enthusiasm.”

Jinki narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun, “Were you researching this instead of doing your schedule?”

Jonghyun coughed, causing Jinki to laugh again, but he kept going, “This line is very important. Not many people have it. It is your fate line. You have a deep line. Do you know what that means?”

“I’ll win the lottery?” Jinki questioned with a toothy grin.

It was Jonghyun’s turn to laugh, “No, no, it means you’re strongly controlled by fate.”

Jinki looked at Jonghyun and smiled softly, “Mm, is that so? Let me read your palm.”

Jonghyun held up his hand and Jinki stared at, “You’re annoying, full of , and a crappy liar.”

“What the hell?” Jonghyun laughed. He knew Jinki was screwing with him. Jinki chuckled and held Jonghyun’s hand close to his face, “Oh? What?”

“You have a fate line too.”

The younger male grinned and leaned closer staring at his hand, “And?”

Jinki pressed his hand against Jonghyun, intertwining their fingers, “It is exactly in the same place as mine… do you know what that means?”

“We’re meant to be?”

“Sort of,” Jinki said with a grin. He turned to Jonghyun and punched his arm, “It means propose, !”

Jonghyun broke in a fit of laughter as Jinki punched him. Jonghyun eventually convinced Jinki to stop hitting him and he showed the other the ring. As Jinki went to hug Jonghyun, they both collapsed on the ground thanks to Jinki’s ‘condition’. They both laughed and held each other closer, holding their hands together except this time, Jinki had a ring on it.

----

Author's Note;

This is sunny's request. I hope you love it.

I just rolled with it and I used a website for the info, by the way.

I hope you enjoyed it, love <3

©sungyo2012