Although You're Not Pretty, But I Still Love You

Although You're Not Pretty, But I Still Love You

 

Friday evening, at the supermarket,

“Key! Aren’t you? I don’t think I’d meet you again.” Luna shouted and asked a teen boy by surprised feeling.

“I’m not Key. You remember wrong person.” The teen boy replied.

“No, you are Key. Don’t be too glamorous!” said Luna

“I’m not Key!! Damn… Let’s go!” satisfied teen boy

“Stop. If you’re not Key, so what’s your name?”

“Go sleep and dream that I’d tell you my name. I think I know now, this is a new style for girls to woo boys.”

Everyone that walked across them looked to Luna, so she gotta run.

 

2 days later, the phone rang in the afternoon rest at school,

“Hello.” The owner phone replied by sweet voice.

“Hello. Are you Key?” the girl’s sweet voice asked.

“Yes. Who are you?”

“Do you really not remember me?”

“Sorry. Yes, I do. But just tell me your name, but by I hear your voice, maybe you’re cute. If you tell your name, I’ll notice at once!”

“I’m Luna. Do you notice, Key?” this time, the voice became quick and hid the angry feeling a little bit. Key remembered that he had met her last Saturday.

“I said I’m not Key. How can you know my number?”

“I search from friends. And I know clear that you’re Key that used to study with me in grade 7-9. Your name is Kibum, when you changed school, why you have to change your name, too? And I don’t know why you have to pretend as you don’t know me?”

Key disconnected the phone, before Luna talked more than this. Although Luna tried to call him, still he closed the phone. Because Key was now in grade 11 like Luna.

 

“Key-oppa, what happened? Why you’re sad?” Seohyun, a girl who studied grade 10 came, and asked Key.

“Hmm… Nothing… Just a driver at home calls and tells that he can’t come to take me, because the car is in trouble. So I have to take a bus.”

“Take a bus?? Oh… Poor you. Everyday you have your driver takes you home, when you take a bus, maybe not easy.”

“I can also take a bus. Sometimes, being as a simple person is nice. Anyway, I’m not great, too.”

“Wow! Key-oppa is really great. A person like that, Seohyun like. Let Seohyun go home with you.”

Seohyun and Key smiled at each other. Then they walked to take a bus. Key’s glamorous mix with a handsome body and Seohyun’s cutie, made everyone looked at them, because they so fit.

 

Nearly night, at the Europe style house,

Key sat on the sofa by the unhappy feeling, because he thought of Luna that had said he was the same person with Kibum.

“Kibum, are you come? I want to call to you…” Minho was the real owner house welcomed

“Don’t forget I changed my name. I heard something you want to tell me?”

“Yeah. Yesterday, while I played Internet, Luna, a girl that used to study with us, came and talked with me in Yahoo. She told she got my email from another friend. And she asked that still I connect you and wanted your phone number.”

“Or… You gave her… On Saturday, I met her, but I pretend as I don’t know her.”

“Why you have to do like this? Huh?”

“You should know. Since I changed school, near your school, your mother is so kind, let the driver takes me everyday. Everyone realizes that I’m rich, until I have to be glamorous. When I meet somebody that knows me, I must pretend as I don’t know them.”

“Ok. I understand. But you can’t escape from the truth.”

“If Luna won’t tell others, everything will be alright. Now, Seohyun and I are in an open relationship. If Seohyun knows I’m not rich, we will break.”

“Up to you. Oh, the car is okay now, tomorrow will take you.”

“Just take me to school, I have a date with Seohyun.”

 

After they talked for a while, Key went back home. On the way back, he thought of the time, he played and teased Luna at the High School, life that time was very happy because he wouldn’t have to lay everyone. He felt wrong, that pretend as he forgot all about before, forgot old friends.

 

Tomorrow, after school, Key and Seohyun came out from school together. They just were an official couple today.

“What are you doing here?” Key surprised when he met Luna stood in front.

“I have to talk with you, Kibum, that why you do like this to me? We used to be so close, right?”

“Who is Kibum, Key-oppa? So close? What does it mean?” asked Seohyun

“Nothing, Seohyun. Don’t listen to her. She crazy because of me, so she wants me to be her boyfriend, because she sees my face look like her boyfriend.” Key tried to explain Seohyun

“What did you say? Who crazy because of you? When at the old school, you were…”

“Go!! Don’t disturb me!! You should look at the mirror that you’re not fit with me. Don’t let me see you again!!” Key shouted at Luna before she said something, until Luna sobbed. Although she wasn’t as pretty as Seohyun, but she wasn’t very ugly until he said like this, too. Luna went out before her tears were rolled, she didn’t want Key and Seohyun see it.

 

Key took Seohyun on a date in a couple way, but the unusual was Key’s heart felt sick for Luna too much. He was imagined the time he had saw Luna was sobbed. It frightened him a night. At once for his thought, he wanted to tell everyone about his real life. And perhaps, he wanted to know that if he wasn’t glamorous, he wasn’t rich, still Seohyun love him?

 

In morning, he came to school, he wasn’t told anything yet, and every friends were looking to him so wired. A few friends in the class told him that, in the school’s website, had a person posted on. That mystery person told that a boy who you all know in Key name, he is Kibum. He’s not rich. And he/she posted some photos in the High School that made everyone believed. Key didn’t have to wonder, Luna did it! Key didn’t angry with Luna, but he was very happy with this. This is the true Luna’s value, a girl that he used to woo and said wanted to be more than friends. Because he was wrong, so this is mocking, that she did back. For Seohyun, she never wanted to meet Key now. Since that time, some friends that understand why he did like this, are still be friends, but only an untruth friends, pretending as they couldn’t take the real Key’s life, and they did like they never knew him.

 

At Luna’s school,

“What are you doing here?” Luna surprised when she saw Key was stood and smiled in front of the school.

“I almost can’t believe that you broke my love with Seohyun. You must care!”

“Care what?”

“You must be my girlfriend. Promise that this time, I love you more than last 10th times.”

“Are you crazy? I don’t wanna be your glamorous boy’s girlfriend. Go! Go away!”

Luna ran escape, Key chased her.

 

Could he woo Luna again? She accepts or not? I don’t know… But they were a cute couple

 

Bye bye, guys, Canada Princess (6th member) said she's got a new story
May come to read?