he's handsome....

My boyfriend is a gay

at 8:45 in the morning, all the waiters were busy serving the customers, yes it's a popular coffee shop which all the workers like to stop to drink some coffee and read newspaper....

here our story begin with that tall white girl, which froze staring at the man near the window drinking his coffee calmly, her friend poked her "yah what's going on?" 

"he's so handsome, ryana...." the girl answered with a heart eye-shape 

ryana pulled her hand away "you want to be fired sara!? you know pretty much how you need this job, so don't flirt around!!" whispered.

sara made a sad face sighing "i know that... and thanks for reminding me.." she replied in a low tone turning her back walking away.. 

ryana called her asking where is she going, but all what she got is no answer.. she rubbed her forehead sighing seeing her friend talking to the manager and walk out of the coffee shop.... 

she walked aimlessly on the road crying, why should she live like this? why everyone around her seem to be happy except her?! she's a poor person with 3 young brothers, her father died, and her mother left them alone as long as she's a careless drunker.. all the responsibility went on that 16 years old girl.. she left her school to work and survive with her brothers, but seems everything is getting worse, she feel more pressure and stress.. 

after few hours of walking, she found her legs led her to a big beautiful park.. as she entered she noticed many people had gathered around something, she wiped her tears and approach curiously to there... 

 

sara POV 

i walked toward that gathering curiously, and i was very surprised to see that handsome man from the coffee shop is playing guitar! he was very good, charming, and here i'm hugging my palms melting... 

but what? i looked at the people reaction, it wasn't any good.. they were whispering a clear-words-to-hear "he's not good, how he dared to play this music in public.. let's walk away we're wasting our time.... " 

he stopped playing the guitar with an upset stare on the ground, he seems to be frustrated of himself... the people started to walk away as i felt my body moving toward him... i asked him to play a song, he was like "who the hell are you?" and yes!! what the hell am i doing now!!! oh god.... i just request it again and good he started to play his guitar... 

i closed my eyes, i took a deep breath, and here i start to sing.... 

i can hear the people are whispering again, i don't know what are they saying, i only kept my eyes calmly closed singing.. 

after we finished,, i was afraid to open my eyes.. but i heard clapping everywhere, i opened my eyes smiling happily!! 

"yes yes we did it!!!" i shouted and high five with him... i turned to the people saying " see! he's pretty good but you're the talent breakers!!!" i said in excitement, and yes, i shouldn't say that...

but anyway, the boy stood up saying  without looking at the girl "my music isn't good, they liked your voice... tha-...." 

how could him didn't say thanks at least?! i helped that arrogant ! i didn't wait him to complete his sentence i just smacked his head replying "yaah is that how you thank people?! your music was good, they're deaf ok? huff" 

he looked at me shocked "yah how dare you to hit my head?!" 

i stuck my ong out mehrong at him.. then i walked away smiling.. i'm sure we'll meet later,, that kiddo boy... i feel like being beside him...

i turned my back asking loudly " i'm sara ~ and youu?~ " 

he looked at me with a silly face replying "i'm donghae, weirdo..." i noticed him smiling slightly then walk away opposite my direction, i smiled too walking back to the coffee shop .... 

 

 

 

--------

the first chap. is perrty short, mian ^^" 

the story will get more exciting later, support me by ur subscribes and comments ~ thx ;D