A Love's Flashback

Love Story

FLASHBACK:

 

Nichkhun drove to his school with his SSC Ultimate Aero, he arrived at his school then went inside and participated actively in all the academic and extra-curricular activities.

 

113219d1281749668-004-2007-ultimate-aero

 

The Next Day:

Nichkhun went to SM College so that he can see his girlfriend Victoria Song, he dressed up as a girl and went to 4th yr - Jude then greeted the girls in the classroom "Hi~ I'm Nichkhi~ nice to meet all of you~" he bowed 90 degrees then he sat beside Victoria and introduced himself "Hi~ I'm Nichkhi~ whats your name?" he smiled sweetly while Victoria does not know that this is her boyfriend "Hi~ I'm Victoria~" she shaked his hand, she felt like she had hold this hand before. After a few hours its already dismissal time, Nichkhun dressed back to his clothes.

 

2yvm103.jpg

 

He fixes his hair then finds Victoria while she was walking and saw a very familiar car. Nichkhun rides his car then follows Victoria behind and horns at her causing her to flinch a little, looks at her back she saw a very familiar figure talking to her "Hey, you wanna hitch a ride?" he asked her she was in her own world "Babe???" Nichkhun was already waving his hands in front of Victoria's eyes while she waked up from her flashback daydream and saw Nichkhun in front of her "Babe?" he called again then she looked at him and smiled "Hi~" she said to him "Lets go home babe~" he said while holding her hand and opening the door for her being a gentleman "Yea" she replied while getting inside of his car then Nichkhun rode his car and starts the engine then drives home.

 

tumblr_lm3z8yUA5x1qde6d8.jpg

 

The Next Day:

Nichkhun sat down on the couch while turning on the T.V. all of a sudden he heard a scream from the bathroom he went there running "Babe! I'm pregnant." she said while smiling

 

Nichkhun's POV

"Hey I'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Half Thai-Half Chinese, 24 yrs. old, the boyfriend of Victoria Song Qian. I cant believe that shes pregnant and I'm the father....OMG I mean how will I explain that to my parents? plus were not married yet. Were about to graduate for 2 months from now, once I finish my College. I will propose to her."

 

Victoria's POV

"Hi, I'm Victoria Song Qian, Full Chinese, 25 yrs. old, the girlfriend of Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Only two months from now I would be graduating and he will be too. I'm pregnant and he's the father, I'm happy because our love had a result.Someday I want to be his wife, because I want to be with him forever."

 

The Next Day:

Nichkhun was so happy when he heard that he is going to be a father. He got ready and went to JYP Entertainment Company and works out in the gym with JoKwon then he paused for awhile and grabbed his phone then called Victoria who is practicing for their performance tomorrow "Babe? How was your practice?Don't practice too much, our baby might be endagered~" he said and hungs up because it was an answering machine he continues working out until he has enough muscles to develop.

20100621_jokwon_nichkhun.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please support this new fic of mine!!!! More subscribers!! this will be full of KhunToria Love!! no. dramas. only if someone wishes to have a tinie tiny drama.