Almost A Year

Catch me i'm fallen for you

It been 11 months that MinYul have been secretly dating.

 

Yuri in the van with her manager

Y-manager: Don't you think that it's time to reveal your relationship?

Yuri: Why?

Y-manager: I'm tired of hiding this to your parents and friends.

Yuri: Should we reveal it?

Y-manager: You should.

Yuri: I don't know.

Y-manager: I mean you should talk to him first then find a perfect timing to reveal it.

Yuri: Alright. I'll talk to him tonight when he comes over.

Y-manager: Doesn't anybody notice?

Yuri: I mean it's my house I can invite whoever I want. I mean they know that we are friends.

Y-manager: Since your schedule is already over. What are you doing the whole day?

Yuri: Yoona and Sooyoung is coming over.

Y-manager: Alright. I'll pick you up tomorrow.

Yuri: Okay, thanks. (Entering the house and found Yoona and Sooyoung waiting for her)

Sooyoung: Yah! When are you and my brother getting together?

Yuri: Yah? I mean you will just be surprise.

Yoona: Wait, are you two already dating?

Yuri: I mean I can't say yes. I need to confirm with him first. (Minho walking in)

Minho: Confirm what? (Standing behind Yuri)

Sooyoung: About you two dating. (Minho smile then sit next to Yuri)

MinYul look at each other's eye's

Yuri: Tell them. (Minho sitting next to Yuri)

SooYoong: Tell us what?

Minho: We have been dating.

Yoona: I knew it.

Sooyoung: Since when?

Yuri: 11th months so next week is 12 months together.

SooYoong: What?!?!

Sooyoung: And we didn't know about this?

Minho: We wanted our relationship to be secret for a week but we thought that you guys would find out sooner.

Yuri: Aren't you guys happy for us that we are finally together?

Yoona: We are. Are you guys planning to tell your parents.

Yuri: We are having lunch with our parents tomorrow.

Sooyoung: Mom and dad?

Minho: Yup.

Yuri: We wanted to tell you guys soon but you two questioned me and I don't want to hide it anymore.

Yoona: Just tell the others tomorrow.

Sooyoung: Too late, I already sent the news to the girls.

Minho: Soo, Aren't we supposed to tell them not you?

Sooyoung: Sorry, I was so surprised.

Yuri: It's fine oppa. (Minho smile at her while SooYoong got the chills.)

Sooyoung: I think Yoong and I got to go.

Yuri: Why? It only been 15 minutes.

Yoona: It's fine, you two spend time together. (Both stand up and grab their purse)

Sooyoung: You two look cute. (Walking out of the house)

Yoona: Goodluck on telling your parents.

(SooYoong left)

Yuri: I can't believe that they it so well.

Minho: I told you. Now, all we need to do is to tell our parents.

Yuri: I dont know why but I'm nervous for tomorrow.

Minho: Don't be. I'm here next to you. (Smile and approaches her lips for a kiss)

Yuri: Oppa, they will see us.

Minho: It's okay.

(Continue kissing her)

(Few minutes later, MinYul in the movie room watching while Yuri lays on his arm)

Yuri: Oppa?

Minho: Mmm?

Yuri: If our dad's arrange another engagement announcement, should we accept it?

Minho: Yes, doesn't mean that we have to get married right away.

Yuri: Right. (Look at him then smiled)

 

(The next day)

 

MinYul walking to the restaurant where they are meeting their parents.

Yuri: Ottoke.

Minho: Don't be nervous, I'm here. (Hold her hand)

Yuri: Okay. (Back to MinYul's parents)

Mrs. Kwon: Why are there no people in this restaurant?

Mrs. Choi: They both probably reserve the whole restaurant. (MinYul walking together)

Emperor: You guys are finally here. Take a seat and let's eat. (MinYul took a seat)

President: Why are we having this lunch? (MinYul look at each other)

Minho: (Cleared his throat) Yul and I are dating. (They all have smile on their faces)

Mrs. Kwon & Choi: Aigoo.

Mrs. Choi: Finally.

Mrs. Kwon: Since when?

Yuri: Almost a year.

Mrs. Kwon & Choi: What?

Emperor: Almost a year? (MinYul nods)

President: Why are you guys telling this now?

Minho: Because if we tell you guys, you guys will want us to get married as soon as possible and we both don't want that.

Emperor: It's that what you two think of us?

Yuri: (nods) You and Uncle announced our engagement out of no where. When I was so confused about everything. We wanted to tell you guys but it was hard and we were scared that you guys will presure us to get married right away. Uncle, Don't get mad at us that we didn't tell you guys about this.

President: We are not mad. We are actually happy for you two. We always wanted you two to end up together. Either way, you two will have to marry each other.

Mrs. Choi: Yeabo.

Minho: I'm sorry, Uncle and Auntie.

Emperor: We are not mad. You two are old enough to make decisions. We are supposed to apologize to you guys.

MinYul: Apologize to us?

President: You two have been engaged ever since you two weren't born yet. (MinYul look at each other)

Emperor: Don't get mad at us, we are telling you guys because we had the feeling that you two are perfect for each other. (MinYul hold hands and smile at each other)

Yuri: In that case, Oppa and I are accepting the engagement. (Their parents smile) but we don't want to get married right away. (Look at Minho) Right oppa? (He nods)

President: That's great. When are you two planning to reveal it?

Minho: Not sure.

Mrs. Kwon & Choi: We are happy for you two.

Emperor: In that case, We should throw a party next month. And you two can announce your engagement together. (MinYul smile)

Yuri: We agreed but dad try not inviting everyone.

Emperor: This is only family and friends.

Yuri: Okay.

Mrs. Choi: We can finally call each other in-laws. (the mom's smile at each other)

 

(An hour later, Minho's parents left first.)

 

Emperor: Well, we have to get going. Your mom and I have a 3 o'clock flight to Beijing for a business trip.

Minho, You take care of my daughter. We'll call you guys later.

Minho: Yes uncle. (Bow)

Mrs. Kwon: You two take care.

(MinYul bows Few minutes later, MinYul head to the Kim siblings place)

Jonghyun: I can't believe that they didn't tell us.

Jessica: They probably have their reasons.

Key: Still, they both kept it for almost a year. What kind of friend are they?

Taeyeon: it up, Yul just called and she said that they just arrived. (Walking down the stairs)

Onew: Babe, we are still very upset. Minho broke the role of being a part of Shinee.

Minho: The guy had to keep it a secret for her girlfriend. (MinYul entering while holding hands)

Yuri: We are sorry that we didn't tell you guys. (Sat next to the girls) We thought that you girls would notice it.

Tiffany: Because last time you said that you two are back to being friends.

Minho: Can't you guys just be happy that we are together.

Onew: We are.

Yuri: Oppa, tell them.

Minho: Oh Right. Guys we have an important news for you guys.

Siwon: What is it?

Minho: Yul and I are engage. (Everyone cheered)

Yuri: But we are not getting married right away.

Minho: We are letting Jonghyun hyung and Sica noona get married first.

Key: That's true. Hyung, when are you two getting married?

Jonghyun: Sica and I were talking about it. (JongSica look at each other with a smile) We are actually talk to our parents on start planning it.

Yoona: When?

Jessica: In two months.

Hyoyeon: So soon.

Key: Noona, they have been engage for four years.

Jonghyun: Hey, we are not rushing things. We wanted to get to know each other more. I also wanted to get to know my sister in law better.

Tiffany: Speaking of Krystal, where is she?

Krystal: We're here.

Suho: Sorry, we are late. We were with my parents.

Krystal: So what did we miss?

Seohyun: Yuri unnie and Minho have been together since last year.

Krystal: I knew it.

Sooyoung: And they are engage.

Suho: Woah. When's the wedding?

Minho: No wedding yet, JoonMyun. Jonghyun hyung is first.

Siwon: About your relationship, are you two making it public to the media?

Minho: (MinYul look at each other) We'll see if they ever caught us and that's the time for us to confirm our relationship to the media.

Siwon: What about you two? (Looking at OnTaeng)

Taeyeon: Why are you looking at us?

Siwon: When are you two getting married?

Onew: Hyung, Taeyeon just started her tours. I want her to enjoy her singing career for now. (Taeyeon place her head in Onew's shoulders)

Sooyoung: Oppa, stop it. Aren't you two supposed to be home taking care of little Lauren?

Tiffany: Mom and Dad is there watching her.

Siwon: We are leaving anyways. We are expecting a guess. (SiFany leaving the mansion)

 

Few minutes later, the others follows leaving OnTaeng, JongSica, SooKey, MinYul and TaemYoong.

Onew: I can't believe we are all college graduates.

Jonghyun: I know, now we get to do whatever we want.

Taemin: It's summer again.

Key: What should we do?

Yuri: Why don't we go to a vacation?

Minho: Babe, Everyone is busy.

Yoona: Not everyone. (They all look at Yoona) Hey, we all should get a vacation.

Sooyoung: Yes.

Jessica: I need a vacation before I get married. (The girls giggles)

Taeyeon: Aren't you guys forgetting something? (Everyone looks at her)

Yuri: Unnie, we won't forget about you. We will wait until your tour is over then we go.

Sooyoung: How many more?

Onew: Tomorrow in Seoul is the last one.

Jessica: Tomorrow? Aren't you suppose to be rehearsing?

Taeyeon: I'll rehearsal tomorrow in the morning. Babe, give them the VIP pass.

Onew: Here are the pass.

Everyone: Thanks.

Key: You know if you two go to the concert together, there will be another gossip. (Pointing at MinYul)

Minho: Our parents knows and you guys know. We are not hiding our relationship anymore.

Onew: Hey, as one of the CEO of SM I'm going to be tired to those news company to interview with me to confirm your relationship.

Yuri: Please, Oppa.

Taeyeon: Babe.

Onew: It's because I'm a good boyfriend and friend. I will do it just for you two.

Minho: Thanks hyung.

 

TO BE CONTINUED