Chapter 2: The Sound of Doors and Car Engines.

Dark Star (Hiatus)

Kyuhyun woke up up with his head pounding in his head, groaning softly, the boy slowly sat up while reaching over and slamming the alarm off before slipping out of the bed, slipping on a pair of pants before walking out of the bedroom. 


Still groaning, Kyuhyun went into the kitchen so he could grab a cup of his delicious, bitter coffee, or to Kyuhyun at least it was delicious. But instead of seeing his lovely coffee maker on the counter, he saw one of his hyungs on the spot instead, with another hyung between that hyung's  legs. A mix between a grunt and chuckle escaped Kyuhyun's lips as the darker haired one named Hyukjae, though he preferred to be called Eunhyuk, blushed and shoved his beloved boyfriend away, known as Siwon.

"Well, that was quite a show. By no means, don't stop just for little ole' me." Kyuhyun snorted, before walking over to the fridge, getting strawberries before leaning against the counters.

"Yahh~ I'm still your freaking hyung, Kyuhyun-ah. Don't forget that." Eunhyuk had whined. "Oh, so sorry hyung, God knows i hate disappointing you two." Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't use His name like that, Kyuhyun." Siwon had said, glaring slightly. "Coming from the two homoual Christians in the kitchen, i swear to God not to use His name like that anymore." Kyuhyun said, very sarcastically before going to his room. a carton of strawberries in his arms still.

"He used to be a lot different, Hyukjae. What happened to him?" Siwon said folding his arms, frowning.

"You know what happened, Siwon. And you know what the doctor said, let him live his life like this. And didn't i tell you to call me Eunhyuk!"

"I'll call you whatever the Hell i want too, Hyukjae, "

 

                                        ~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~Q~

 

He ran, ran as fast as he could to the trap door. Holding his breath as he leaned against the tree and stepping into it. Those damn officers luckily hadn't caught him, but he still couldn't relax until he was zapped into the tunnels. Finally letting his breath regulate.  Stepping out of the machine, he made it to the race tracks.

Ryeowook smiled and was whistling as he walked, waving at the people who he walked by.

Smiling, he finally made it to his training area, bowing respectively at his trainer before making his way to the car. Buckling up and starting the engine, the boy got the chilled feeling. Shaking it off, he started racing.

Feeling and hearing how fast he was going, he couldn't feel more proud of himself at that minute. The engine was blaring, so Ryeowook was happy that he remembered to put his ear buds in.

After about 10-20 minutes of racing, it was no surprise that his necklace was ripped off his neck, seeing how he still hasn't gotten a new chain and how hard the wind was blowing. Looking all over around the car, still sitting with his foot on the peddle, once Ryeowook glanced back up at the road, inwardly cheering himself for not going off the road, he saw the glimpse of gold.

Quickly looking over, he saw the locket on the passengers floor board. glancing back up at the road, he figured it would be alright, and reached over and picked it up. Quickly sitting up right after grabbing it and stuffing it in his pocket.

Smiling, he put his attention back on the road, driving at full blast until he heard doors opening over the sound of the engine.

Glancing up at the doors of the area, he saw a glimpse of auburn hair, turning full attention now, he saw pale skin, very pale, and some-what narrow eyes. Not realizing his foot was on the gas peddle still, until he felt scrutinizing  pain, screaming, but before he could think, he was consumed in darkness.