Chapter 4

The Break

Once backstage Gikwang checked his phone only to be disappointed by nothing. He bit down on his lip almost sad that you weren't blowing up his phone with angry voicemail's about how he was too close to Naeun, then congratulating and telling him to come by later. Gikwang slid his phone into his back pocket as he gathered his stuff so he could go home.

Naeun came into the waiting room and almost stumbled back bumping into Gikwang on his way out, he grabbed her hand so she could catch her balance. 

"Sorry.." he smiled and went to walk past her but Naeun stopped him, "Where are you going?"

Gikwang looked down at Naeun's hand that held a firm but soft grip on his arm, "Umm, Home." He answered.

"What? Why? Come on! Tonight was our first performance and we didn't even mess up.. I think we should go out and celebrate." Naeun gave him a wide smile with hopes of him saying yes.

Gikwang looked away and thought about it for a second, "Ummm.." he shook his head, "Ahh maybe next time?"

Naeun pouted, "Gikwang.. What wrong with you lately? you've been so.. blahh~ Come on it'll be fun I promise!" 

Looking down at Naeun's signature puppy dog eyes Gikwang sighed, "Fine.."

Naeun jumped up and down before hugging him tight instantly making Gikwang feel awkward. "Okay Okay, Where are we going?" he laughed nervously trying to wiggle out of her grasp. Naeun laughed to herself knowing she made Gikwang feel uncomfortable when she acted like this but she honestly didn't care, she still had feelings for him so she often abused his kind heart and took advantage of him this way.

Naeun finally let him go, "You'll see, it's really nice! I'll meet you in the back at the van okay?"

Gikwang nodded as Naeun turned heel to leave, once she was out of sight he grabbed his phone out his back pocket and texted s to come along. He hadn't seen them yet but he knew for sure they were somewhere in the building and there was no way he was going anywhere alone with Naeun.

Fixing his bag on his back Gikwang sighed heavily walking out still not really wanting to go anywhere besides home, his stomach growled and he hoped Naeun had picked out a good restaurant.

_______

 

After a long 2 hours of celebrating with B2ST and A-Pink Gikwang was full, tired and slightly irritated. Half of s took it upon themselves to drink a little more than they could handle encouraging some of the girls to do the same. Gikwang slipped on his water looking around the table realizing how much he disliked being around drunks or at least he disliked it when he wasn't in the same state. His eyes landed on Bomi sitting across from him, she looked so sleepy. Gikwang couldn't help but find her amusing, sleepy drunks where always somewhat funny to watch. Her head bobbed back and forth before she hic upped and smiled to herself completely in her own world.

Maybe the reason Gikwang found her amusing was because you act quite similar when you get drunk, Gikwang couldn't hide the smile that crept on his face as he thought about the first time he had seen you that way.You were a mess a sleepy mess that is, Gikwang thought you were cutest thing because of how quickly you'd come and go out of sleep. He remembered feeling bad letting you drink that much but he had never been more entertained taking care of a intoxicated person before. Walking you to your room was probably the funniest part, you were walking in front of him before you just stopped a few feet from your front door and crouched down to floor before literally just falling out. Gikwang had laughed asking you what you were doing before bending down to help you up but you had refused and pulled him down on top of you locking your arms around his waist. 

To this day Gikwang still remembers the smell of your perfume that night and he wished you would wear that one more often. His neck tingled thinking of how you had huskily whispered in his ear, "Just lay here with me.." you had giggled a little before planting a kiss on his cheek then instantly falling asleep. Gikwang had watched you sleep for maybe 20 minutes in the hallway not caring if people saw you two laying there on the ground. You where barely entering your 3rd month together and Gikwang remembers that being the first time he told you he loved you. You of coarse didn't hear him then cause you were sleep, you never actually heard those words until another 3 months right before he made love to you for the first time. 

Gikwang closed his eyes falling back into blissful happy memories with you until he was interrupted by a soft arm sliding under his. Gikwang opened his eyes looking to the seat next to him to find Naeun looking up at him with glazed eyes, "Oppa~" her breath was covered in soju and Gikwang faintly smiled at her feeling uneasy.

Naeun's eyes focused on Gikwang's lips before she met his warm brown eyes,"Why do you always look at me like that.. like.. your scared of me?" Naeun batted her eye lashes already full of interest of what he had to say to that.

Gikwang swallowed hard and smoothly pulled his arm from her, "I don't know what your talking about." he laughed trying to play it off and hoped someone else would jump into their conversation. 

Naeun turned from him taking another shot before grabbing his hand again, "Gikwang.." her voice was now sultry and when Gikwang looked at her he noticed there was a gilt of lust in her eyes. He instinctively moved back from her but Naeun followed till she was only inch from his face. Gikwang's eyes widened while Naeun closed hers leaning in for the kill. 

Gikwang stood up from his chair in hurry but failed to completely escape Naeun lips as they had barely glazed over his. The whole table grew silent after some of them had realized what happened. Gikwang stood in shock and Naeun dropped her head knowing she just completely blew it right now but was a little too tipsy to grasp the situation. 

Bomi hic upped again breaking the silence, "..Damn, Naeun.." she slurred before giggling.

Gikwang moved away from the table, "I think we've all had enough tonight.. I'm getting tired.. I think I'ma go now.." he backed away from the table still a little dumbfounded by what just happened. He patted Doojoon on the back telling him that he'll meet them at the dorm before quickly making his way out of the restaurant. 

Once outside Gikwang took a deep breath of the fresh air that wasn't filled with overwhelming smells of food and soju. Looking both ways he decided he didn't want to go straight home so he started walking not really sure of where he was going, he just knew he needed to clear his mind and think. Adjusting his jacket on himself he wiped his lips still being able to feel that split second when Naeun's touched his. That was the first time in long over a year that his lips touched another girl's beside yours and it defiantly felt wrong. He knew it wasn't his fault and it wasn't like he wanted to kiss her but he couldn't shake the feeling of guilt after what had happened. 

He walked the streets aimlessly debating whether or not this was something he should tell you. Gikwang stopped clenching his jaw realizing just how long it been since you two have talked, he hadn't been able think because of how busy he had been but now he felt as if he was missing his other half.

Starting up his walk again he thought back to when he said he wanted to take a break and his face scrunched up wondering why he asked for that. Gikwang let out heavy sigh thinking of how that whole night went down and how he was being completely selfish. Images of you being upset yet looking beautiful in that black dress had Gikwang feeling like , he didn't even tell you just how stunning you were that night, instead he came over and dumped off all his problems ruining a night you had been looking forward to for some time now. Thinking about it now Gikwang knew you had every right to be angry with him that night.. and then just cause you spoke what was on your mind he decided he wanted to stop all communication with you? Gikwang scratched his head as his brain began working on some way to make this up to you.

He made a quick detour towards your apartment with no plan in mind yet but he knew he had to see you now.

​You like? (: It took me while to update this time around because as I've told you guys I'm writing this story without a plan or outline lol but I believe I have it all together in my head now and there will most likely only be one more update after this. Umm I hope this isn't boring for you all! Comment and tell me what you think!? Thank you for reading! <333