The Happening~

Horror Movie Night

Author's Note:

Aisshhhhh. This was so much shorter than what I wanted..

Ah, hallo~ Nice to meet you~ Please enjoy my first story. -bows-


 

Creeping down the hallway towards the kitchen, Key was suddenly happy about his leaner, dancer frame. It was proving to be useful for being stealthy. Stealth was needed on his current mission.

What mission, may you ask? Only moments ago, SHINee had watched Insidious. Now, none of the members were exceptionally afraid of scary movies. That didn't mean that they weren't freaked out a little bit, though. Especially since certain members liked to be pranksters when these sorts of things happened. Hence, Key needed to be stealthy in this delicate situation.

Going back to what was happening at the moment- Key had gone to him room (which he currently shared with Onew) to change into some pajamas. Innocent, right? Well, anything can make you a target under these conditions. So, Key had quickly grabbed some comfy sweatpants, a slightly over-sized shirt, a clean pair of boxers, and booked it to the closest bathroom. (Bathrooms were always safer than bedrooms. Many horrible occurrences have taught Key this.)

After successfully changing and cleaning up for bed, he stuck his head out in the hallway and looked both ways before stealth-walking back to his bedroom to deposit his dirtied clothes. He carefully opened the door and gawked at the passed-out Taemin on his floor.

"What the-"

"Oh, hey Key. Don't mind me, I'll just take this and go."

Key continued to stare after Minho as the taller slung the incoherent Taemin over his shoulder and walked into their own shared bedroom.

Well.. That's two potential attackers down..

"HEY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TAEMINNIE BABY!" Key yelled last minute, even though he figured Minho couldn't hear him. Their walls were surprisingly thick. He assumed he would find out what happened later (probably from a pouting Taemin and a gloating Minho.)

He sighed loudly before meandering towards the kitchen. He figured it was slightly safer now that he was only being targeted by half the amount of people he had assumed a couple minutes prior. Two attackers were easier to brush off than four. Especially since Taemin was taken out. That kid rarely lived up to his evil maknae potential but, sometimes..

Key shivered from the dark images his mind created.

Meandering into the kitchen, Key grabbed a glass and the faucet to fill it up.

"BOO!"

"GAH!"

Key fell on his back as Jonghyun landed semi-on top of him and the half-full glass of water soaked his upper body.

"What the Jjong!" Key growled, he had just changed after all.

Jonghyun seemed distracted, though and replied with a detached, "hmm?"

"Aishh. What are you looking at?" Key followed his gaze and noticed his baggy, white nightshirt had turned transparent. "Oi, dirty puppy! Get off of me!"

"Aww, but you're soo cutee when you're angwy~"

Key tried to fend the suddenly cuddle-happy Jonghyun off as the shorter snuggled into the leaner's body happily.

Key grumbled, "at least let me change.."

"Nope, I'm perfectly happy with you like that."

"Jonghyun."

"Key~"

"Jjong.."

"Kibum~"

"Get offa me!"

"Don't wanna~"

"Key wants!"

So for the next hour Jonghyun cuddled Key on the cold, damp kitchen floor.. and after that hour, Key finally gave in and cuddled back. They eventually went to bed (yes, one, singular bed.)

In the far corner of the kitchen sat a smirking Onew. Why didn't he help his band mates or participate in the activities? Well, Onew had chicken, and chicken was all he would ever need.

Honestly. He planned to sit in that spot for the rest of the night and exhaust his chicken surplus.


Kekekekeke, couldn't forget about OnewxChicken~