Where's Chun?

Missing "Y"

 

She looked at her planner then to his. She had tomorrow free and he had “JYJ membership week” written over it.

“Jagi… what are you sighing about?” Yoochun spoke as he peeked into their room.

She closed the planners and got up from the bed, “Nothing honey, just worrying about your schedule. Aren’t you exhausted?”

Yoochun’s cheeks rose as he smiled, “Aigoo I have enough time for you.” He then went towards her and wrapped her in a tight hug.

“I know, I know.” She grinned against his shoulder.

He pulled away but kept his hands on her upper arm.

Tucking her hair behind her ears, he said, “Stop worrying about that and let’s go to sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow.”

----

The next day went by dreadfully slow.

As the day dragged on she decided to go out but there was just nothing to do, she’d rather spend this special day with Yoochun but he was working. So she decided to go home. Just as she turned to the street towards their building, her phone emitted the sound of her boyfriend’s singing.

“Jagi!” she heard Yoochun say.

She smiled as she heard his voice, “Jagi~ What’s up? Aren’t you supposed to be performing or something right now?”

“Yeah, but I have to entertain a certain fan.”

“Oh really?”

“And I kind of need you to go to that coffee shop down the block and ask for UZ. Could you please… please… PLEEEAASSSEE?”

“Okay, okay!”

“Thank you jagi, you’re the best! I love you!!!”

“I love you too.”

“Please be there as soon as possible.”

She went and did as she was told.

While she was walking down the street, a little girl and teenage sister stopped her from her tracks.

“Excuse me… We’re giving out free flowers today!” the little girl said as she handed her a bouquet of fresh red roses.

“Thank you~” She said as the kids walked away.

She continued walking when a boy in a skateboard passed in front of her and shoved a teddy bear into her arms.

“Be happy!” he said as he slipped away.

She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking.

Before she could enter the restaurant a panda mascot hugged her then opened the door for her.

“Excuse me, I’m running an errand for Mr. Park. He told me to ask for UZ.” She spoke to the girl at the cashier.

The girl grinned at her, “please wait a moment.” She giggled.

Urban Zakapa’s “Beautiful Day” started playing.

She laid down the teddy bear and bouquet on the counter before turning around to see where the sound came from.

There was a live band settled in one side of the café.

She squinted and saw a familiar man standing in front of the performers.

The man walked towards her, she could recognize that smile anywhere.

“Yoochun-ah… what’s all this? Shouldn’t you be in that fan-event?” she voiced out.

He placed his hands on both sides of her cheeks, “I’m tending to a fan right now”

Gently he closed the gap between them.

As he pulled back from the kiss, “Happy anniversary, my number one fan.” He whispered.

-END-