Chapter 3-Welcome Back!

When a SOMEBODY meets a NOBODY . . .

                                                                         

"I aways love you.. Nothing but you.. You are the one for me.. Don't leave me alone. I love you. I need you." Hee Young quickly get up.

"That dream.. I had that dream every night. The same guy.. the same voice.. I heard that voice before... but... where could it be?" Hee Young was starstruck.

"HEE YOUNG!!! GET UP!!!! BREAKFAST!!!!" Hee Young quickly take a bath after hearing Hara shouting.

"This kid always wake up late. Want some?" Hara offered a banana aising cake that she made that morning.

"Thank you." the person took a plate and eat it.

"It's... delicious.. Just like before... Kamsahamidah~"the person thank Hara for the cake and went outside.

"Hehe.." Hara picked up the plate and washed it.

"Where is this lazy kid? I know how to wake her up." Hara went to the living room and the radio.

NORMAL POV

Hara Super Junior "Don't Don" and high up the volume to maximum.

Hee Young who is in the bathroom closed her ears because it's too loud. Hara smirked and she continue doing her chores leaving the sound maximum.

HEEYOUNG POV

"YAH! IM TURNING DEAF!! TURNED IT OFF!!!" Hee Young turned off the radio.

"So, you are awake? But i don't see any clothes on.." Hara teased Hee Young.

"i just remembered i was bathing..."Hee Young was so embrassed.

"PRANGGG!!"a smashing sound was heard on the front door.

"OH NO!" Hee Young quickly went to her room, put on some clothes.

"Erm..er.. I'll wait outside.." the person fasten her move outside.

"That... WAS AWKWARD.."Hara finished what she left behind.

AFTERNOON

"How embrassing..."Hee Young sat on the backyard garden.

"It wasn't that embrassing.. You clumsy girl" a voice from the back is very familiar to Hee Young.

"Chu.. CHULLIE?!" Hee Young turned around and saw her long-lost-best friend, Chullie.

THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE THEY LAST SEEING EACH OTHER.

CHULLIE OR HER REAL NAME IS KIM HEECHUL IS HEE YOUNG CHILDHOOD FRIEND. THEY ALWAYS DO STUFFS TOGETHER.

CHULLIE IS 10 AND HEE YOUNG WAS 8 WHEN THEY WAS APART. CHULLIE'S PARENT ARE SCHUDULE TO U.S.A. MR.KIM IS THE HARVARD PROFESSER OF SCIENCE. MRS. KIM IS THE DRAMA DEPARTMENT TEACHER AT JULLIARD ART SCHOOL.

MEANWHILE CHULLIE'S NOONA THAT IS NAMED KIM HYUN-AE IS A FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNER. BUT CHULLIE HATES HER AS MUCH AS HE HATES HIS NIECE,OH GURI.

BOTH OF THEM LIKE TO CRITIZISE PEOPLE WAY OF DRESSING. HER HUSBAND'S OH JUNGYUNG IS A MOVIE DIRECTOR. THEY MEET ON A MOVIE ABOUT FASHION.

CHULLIE IS NOW 18 AND HEE YOUNG IS 16. THEY KEEP IN TOUCH THROUGH TWITTER, SKYPE BUT RECENTLY CHULLIE BEEN BUSY SO HEE YOUNG MISSED HIM SO MUCH.

 

"Chullie! You look so beautiful~!" Hee Young admired Chullie's beauty.

"Hee young! You looks so HIDEOUS!" Chullie started to critizise Hee Young.

"Yah! Don't like Noona Hyun-Ae! I am NOT hideous!" Hee Young punched Chullie's chest.

"Haha. Just kidding. Mianhae~" Chullie bowed to Hee Young.

Hee Young giggles.

"Sweetheart! Chullies!! Lunch is ready!" Mrs.Park calling her daughter and Chullie for lunch inside.

"Let's go? Best Friend?" Chullied make a pinky promise.

"Let's go! Best Friend!" Hee Young reached out for Chullie's hand and agreed.

NORMAL POV

They have a lovely lunch and everyone plays Hide And Seek. They have so much fun. Hee Young seems so happy now that her B.F.F is home again she is no longer lonely.

WHILE SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL...

"Palli!! Palli!!" a voice was heard inside the SM Entertainment building.

"I'm coming! Wait!..." another voice replaying the earlier voice.

INSIDE WAS SEEN 2 BOYS AT THE SM ENTERTAINMENT HALLWAY WAS SNEAKING OUT.

"Where are you think you are going? Eunhyuk and Donghae?" the guard stopped them from loost.

"We're are just.. er.. going to buy lunch! Right, Hae?" Eunhyuk nuckled Donghae's arm.

"Er. Sure! Yeah! Lunch! The member is starving!" Donghae smiles.

The guard seems curious. Eunhyuk & Donghae make a puppy dog face.

"Ok2.. But make sure you come back before 3. Got it?!" the guard let then loost.

BOTH EUNHYUK & DONGHAE GOT AWAY.

"YES! WE FOOLED HIM AGAIN! C'MON TEUKIE HYUNG YOU CAN DO IT" DONGHAE CALLED LEETEUK A CALL TO SIGN HIM THAT THE COAST IS CLEAR.

"Ok.. Coming."Leeteuk come downstairs on a elevator.

"Be cool, teuk.. Take a deep breath and just smile." Leeteuk appoaching the guard when he's flirting with one of the SME trainee.

"Yes! i passed! Thank you dongseang!"Leeteuk thank his dongseang for distracting "Big Guy". Heechul gave him that nickname.

"Yay!! He passed!" Donghae and the rest cheers up!

"Shh...." Leeteuk turn around and noticed "Big Guy" still didn't noticed they are gone.

"Lets go! Palli.. Palli!" Donghae rushed to his car and so the others.

AT THE RESTAURANT

DONGHAE'S POV

"Aigoo~ Look at this place! Its.. Its amazing! It feels like I'm in China." Eunhyuk admired the restaurant view.

"That you going to thank Hangeng hyung. He brought us here. The view... the food.. the girls... the smells.. the girls..." I smiled at one of the girls at the corner.

"HANGENG HYUNG!!! KAMSAHAMIDAH~" We shout thanking Hangeng who still outside. He waved smiling.

"Nǐ hǎo. Liú zài zhèer háishì dài zǒu? (Hello. Stay here or take away? )" the waitress greet us.

 "Zhùsù. Biǎo.. 15 Rén.. (Stay. Table for.. 15 people.. )" Hangeng replied in Chinese.

"Wow~" We teased Hangeng.

"Shìnèi huò shìwài? (Indoor or outdoor? )" the waitress asked.

"You guys. Indoor or outdoor?" Hangeng searched for us.

"Hyung-ya.. Look at that" I pointed at Eunhyuk and the rest flirting with the Chinese girls at the park bridge.

"Wǒ xiǎng wǒmen huì jiānchí hùwài.. (I guess we'll be taking outdoor.. )" Hangeng replied shyly. I nuckled his arms.

"Gēn wǒ dào nǐ de biǎo. Tōngguò zhè zhǒng fāngshì, qǐng.. (Follow me to your table. This way, please.. )" the waitress lead us to our tables.

"HYUNGS YA!! C'MON!! WE'RE EATING!!!" I shout calling them to follow me to the table. Shindong was the first to run towards me while shouting.

"FOODDD!!!! HERE I COME!!!!" I laughed.

"Aigoo~ You are a Super Junior member. Behave a bit, will ya?" Hangeng scolded Shindong hyung.

Shindong smiled and quickly runs to the balcony. I followed him from the back.

"YAH!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!! NICE PLAN, DONGSAENG!!" Shindong lifted me up and and spinned me around.

"Okay... I know.. can't..... breathe..." I pretend to be choke.

"Nice prank...." Leeteuk smirked.

"Haha.. I learned that from Heechul-hyung... Speaking of him, when is he coming back to Korea?" I asked Leeteuk wondering.

"He said he'll tell us then he does. And he have someone to introduce to us." I shocked.

"Someone? Who?? His girlfriend?" I smiled like a little boy.

"Haha.. Maybe.. We'll see..." Leeteuk smirked. I still clueless.

"FOOD HERE!!" Hangeng shout signing the food has arrived.

"What the..." Shindong was running down the bridge.

"Yah! You'll make this bridge collapse with your fats vibration!" Kangin runs after Shindong.

We just laughed. Shindong is our mood maker.

"Xièxiè nǐ.. (Thank you.. )" Hangeng thank the waitress.

"Wǒ néng yǒu nǐ de qiānmíng ma? Wǒ shì nǐ de dà fēngshàn! (Can I have your autograph? I'm your big fan! )" the waitress handed an autograph book.

"Dāngrán.. Méi wènt(Sure..No problem..)" Hangeng smiled.

"Bùshì nǐ.. Tā.. Dōnghǎi (Not you.. Him.. Donghae )" I was shocked. Hangeng seems upset.

"Suǒyǒu chéngyuán qiānmíng zěnme yàng? Wǒ xiǎng nǐ huì xǐhuan de, duì ba? (How about all members autograph? I think you'll like that, right? )" I suggested.

"Shì de! Xièxiè! Wǒ ài nǐ, dōnghǎi. . (Yes!! Thank you! i love you, Donghae. .  )" the waitress aka one of my biggest fan seems very excited.

"Huānyíng nǐ. Dànshì nǐ néng bǎoshǒu zhège mìmì ma? Rúguǒ fāxiàn wǒmen de qiúmí zài zhèlǐ.. (You welcome. But could you keep this a secret? If fans found out we're here.. )" I asked.

The girl nodded smiling.

"Xièxiè! Zài zhèlǐ, nǐ qù.. (Thank you! Here you go.. )" I handed her autograph book back after got all the member signature.

"Ér duìyú bù gàosu... (And for not telling... ) I approached her.

And i kissed her on the cheeks to thank her.

Her face was so red. I just smiled. She quickly exit the area.

"Donghae-ya.. You tricking-little-boy... Seems innocent but... you sure a quite a DEVIL inside..."Hangeng startled me. I just smirked.
 
"Okay! Lets eat!! I'm hungry!" Everyone settles down and enjoy the meal with the Seoul cold breeze.
 

 

Shìnèi huò shìwài? Shìnèi huò shìwài? Indoor or outdoor? Indoor or outdoor? Indoor or outdoor? Indoor or outdoor?  """""""