Helo Zelo

The Intern

 

HyeMi staggered in to her apartment, which thanks to the boys, have been fully decorated and furnished. Not bothering to lock the door she slithered in to bed. about two hours into sleep, she realized that in fact she should have locked the door.
she felt her quilt lift up slightly by her feet, and someone crawl up. she lifted the covers a bit and opened one eye to see who decided it would be good to bother her.
A pair of chocolate innocent eyes met hers. 
"Noonan, can I sleep here with you? I had a bad dream."
"Zelo..." She rubbed her eyes, "Ugh, fine." 
With her exhastion getting the better of her, and the threat of a extemely bad hangover, she decided that aruging woul just make it worse. 
Zelo wrapped his long arms around her shoulders and placed his chin on her head snuggeling her into his chest. 
for a little boy her sure is tall. Hyemi relaxed and wrapped her arms around his chest and gripped into his black tanktop. as he drifted in to sleep she could feel his legs entangle with hers. 
 
 Oh god, how can this kid, be such a tease. I have to keep myself under control, no amount of alcoho...
"nnggh..."  Zelo moaned in his sleep, squeezing her tightly in his arms, and pushing his southern area against her... oh my god...
Her mind was screaming, she had no clue what to do, HyeMi tried to control herself but the circumstances were not looking good. One thing she was sure of, letting the angel maknae sleepin bed with her was possibly the worst idea she ever had, this night was going to be torture. 
 
Sorry for the short chapter... They will all be short for a while :( I'm just swamp with my summer term, college is hard y'all!