Dara vs. 6 Men

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Dara vs. 6 Men

-----------

[a/n: Hello! this story is back! Lately i've been blank and i'm slowly building my inspiration and i hope it comes back so i can go on with this sotry. i mean i was really into it when i started it then suddenly i hit a blank state. so now i'm hoping to get it back soon! Anyway i hope you enjoy this at least! (^_^) enjoy neh?!]

-----------

Five boys took the long leather couch while one clueless guy who was hard to get out from bed occupied the single chair. His hair was still a mess and in his arms are his blankie. The boys shook their head seeing how one of their brothers is not panicking at all. In their head they can imagine how the low blow would look and feel. Their faces scrunched in pain which didn't look quite attractive.

The six have been in the library for fifteen minutes now and Dara hasn’t come back yet. They figured that Dara is probably talking to Jiyong right now.

-

Dara had her arms crossed across her chest and looked at Jiyong pathetically. She’s aware that instead of being angry she should pity him instead, but knowing that Jiyong had lied to her because of her brothers’ ideas she got mad.

“Look Dara it wasn’t a big deal,” Jiyong tried catching the girl but she moved back.

“Jiyong, I’m not a child anymore and I can’t believe you let them do that to you?” she answered anger still lingers in her voice.

“Dara, please just go easy on them,” he said making Dara’s wrinkled forehead at ease. “I know they care for you so much that’s why they are doing this to me. But now that they have learned their lesson I know they won’t do it again.”

“Why are you so nice to them?” she laughed. “When they have put you through hell?”

“Well no matter how hard they try to shoo me away I won’t go anywhere,” Jiyong was able to capture Dara this time. “I’ll fight for my love for you no matter what. So if they do put me in another test I don’t mind.”

“Really?” she asked making Jiyong smile.

“Of course,” he tried kissing her cheek but the girl moved away.

“You reek badly,” she pushed Jiyong’s head far. “Go take a bath and rest you look like you need it.”

“Hey just a piece of advice,” Jiyong whispered making Dara sigh. “Don’t mention about your Junjin oppa’s test. I know he wouldn’t like it.”

“Don’t worry I’ve seen how he reacts to losing,” Dara said making Jiyong scratch his head. “Don’t worry you’ll be out of his black book in no time!”

Once Dara left, Jiyong smiled thinking her brothers are about to get the worst wrath of their life. And seeing Dara leave with such face she knew it’ll be World War III in the library.

He grabbed his towel as he prepares to shower and in his head all he could think of is their scared face. “I pity you all, but it’s my time!”

-

Dara walked back and forth as the six grown men watched Dara intently. They all know that Dara must be thinking hard on what to do to them. All bit their lips remembering the low blow.

She stopped walking and stood right in front in the middle of the six. Her face sure isn’t bright at all making them grow nervous.

“I am very disappointed in you six,” Dara said making the six slumped in defeat. “How childish for you guys to do this again, I thought we had talked about this already?”

“You can’t blame us baby bunny,” Minwoo pouted making Dara sigh.

“Oppa, I’m already 25, I’m capable of deciding what’s good for me,” she explained making the six bowed their heads down. “I’m wiser like all… no more like most of you are. I know what I’m doing is right for me. Can’t you give me the support at least?”

“We’re sorry,” Eric said making the five nodded their head. “We just wanted what’s best for you and what we did is really bad. We’re sorry.”

“It’s Eric hyung’s fault anyway,” Junjin said making the eldest stunned.

“Yah why are you suddenly putting all the blame on me?!” he retorted making Dara shock. “You were in it too! You got the guts to put Jiyong in your black book!”

“Because I hate him!” Junjin said making Dara gasp. “I mean…”

“Oppa!” Dara called making Junjin bite his lips.

“I mean I don’t hate him,” he stuttered. “Fine I hate him! He beat me to my game and he remains in my black book!”

“Don’t you dare turn your back on us?” Hyesung said seeing the childish guy turn around. He sure is throwing another tantrum and this time he wrapped his blankie around his shoulders and head coveringh is face from the crowd.

“I hate you guys too!” Junjin mumbled glaring at them before looking back at the wall. Dara was rather speechless seeing her older brother being like this. 

“Listen carefully,” Dara said making the five listen carefully while the other guy pretended not to care although his ears are on it too. “I want all you six to apologize to Jiyong. And start from anew, and what I mean from anew treat him like you would treat each other. I don’t want to hear another test, and if do I will make sure all you six will get more than a low blow. You don’t want to remember that don’t you?”

“Of course not!” all shook their heads.

“Good, now be ready for breakfast,” she ordered making the five nodded. “And there I want to hear you say sorry to Jiyong and you better mean it! Or else you’ll get a what?”

“A low blow,” they all mumbled.

“And Junjin oppa,” she said making the guy’s ears perked up listening to her intently. “I want you to reflect on how you’re acting right now. You surely beat our nieces and nephews when it comes to being a child which is rather embarrassing in our parts. And I want you to get rid of that black book and get over it!”

“I can’t!” Junjin bitterly said.

“You can’t or don’t want to?” she said making the boy bitter. “Fine then I’ll be glad to give your punishment right now.” Dara rolled the sleeves of her long sleeve polo making the guy gulp at his saliva. He sure felt the sudden fear grow in his system.

“Fine, I will!” Junjin turned back at Dara with his protruding pout.

“Now go on and wash up,” Dara moved away. “You six reek so bad!”

“Sorry lil sis,” Andy said as he first walk showing his cute apologetic face.

“ up!” Minwoo whispered earning a glare from Dara. “Sorry baby Dara.”

“I’m really sorry lil sis,” Hyesung and Dongwan said as they follow the troops.

“I’m really sorry Dara,” Eric said. “I know I disappointed you especially since I’m the oldest.”

“Go on oppa,” Dara said faintly smiling. She didn’t want to ease up on them just yet knowing they still have to correct their mistakes.

“Aren’t you going oppa?” Dara held Junjin’s shoulder.

“I will,” he stood up taking his blankie. Dara could only shut her eyes feeling defeat with this brother. He sure is a kid trapped in a man’s body.

-

The six had gathered in Eric’s room since the eldest wanted another meeting. It’s obvious that he’s not just giving up even if Dara came back.

“Hyung please don’t say w

Please log in to read the full chapter