운명의

Our Fate

He touched her and she felt she would burn up in the flames.

The second his fingers brushed her hand she felt a spark that refused to die.

His dark eyes bored into hers and she thought they were asking an unspoken question that she couldn’t answer. She was too flustered by him to know just exactly he wanted from her but the moment passed and he was gone in the crowd.

That moment seemed like it lasted forever when it was in reality just seconds, a tiny bite of time that she wouldn’t trade for the world because in that moment he was hers and she was his and they would never forget that glimpse into a world of possibilities.  

 

When Myungsoo turned around again the girl had been swallowed up by the crowd of fans that rushed in a wave behind them.

Infinite ran towards their van pulling the dazed vocalist behind them and Sungyeol shoved him from behind to get him into the vehicle before the crazed girls behind them broke through the barrier of security staff Woollim employed.

He wasn’t aware of the motions; he only sat there in a baffled silence on the faux-leather seat of the van and scrutinized the throng outside, trying to find her face amongst the hundreds that were screaming their names as well as words of devotion they didn’t really mean.  

“What was that out there?” Sungyeol hissed at him as the doors shut and the noise lessoned considerably. The manager shot into the driver’s seat and started the arduous inching of the van through the people around it in order to not hit anyone stupid enough to stand too close.

Myungsoo just looked at him before turning his eyes back to the window.

The vocalist shook his head and shared a concerned eye communication with Dong Woo sitting in front of them.

He saw her, a girl with sad eyes and even sadder smile, in a crowd of many but he couldn’t reach anything but the back of her hand. That touch was enough to ignite a flame within him so bright it could have turned the night into day.

There was just something about her… it must be fate.

운명의