2!!

ReVeRsAl
Beep! Beep! Beep! Ugh. That darn alarm clock! I sit up and rub my sleepy eyes. I blink my eyes repeatedly for few minutes, letting them adjust to the...darkness? What time is it really? Just as I was to look at the clock, my door had been busted wide open, revealing my 'oh-so-sweet' sister in law, Juhyeon. " You do realize that it's six in the damn morning, right?" I asked, voice still raspy from sleep. " You do realize that its six at night and that your guys are in the living, and, oh, I don't, that I am LATE. FOR. WORK?!" I shrug my shoulders and mumble 'i don't know' while I reach for my clock in my somewhat sleep deprived possession, not realizing that I am really close to the edge of the bed. THOONK!! " ow..." that is until, of course, I fall off of it. I mean, hell!! Sitting up once again, I sit up, this time with clock in hand, holding it into my face. Though my eyes are still very much blurry, I am still able to read it. And to my realization, it is indeed six pm. Hm... More like 6:15 pm to be exact. "oh.." I say. I hear my sister huff and scoff as she marches out of my room and stomps loudly down the stairs. Getting up from my position on the floor, I role my eyes at how much of a diva that damned tom-boy acts.