1!!

ReVeRsAl

" Ok, boys. Today is the day where you have to practise the dance I showed you all. That automatically means that you 10 boys will be performing live on a new show called 'What You Got On Me, Boy?'....Yeah, it's hosted by the one and only Brian Joo. So, get into formation."

 

There's a long silence filling the air. The only sounds were some one on a blue raspberry toostie roll pop.

 

" Well, goddamn...y'all are mean. Anyways, let's start with the dance. This dance is by a group called Exo K. You all know them, right?"

All is still silent. Then, the same person that was on the damned er spoke.

" Well, duh! I mean, c'mon....geez, you're so old..."

That caused them to sneer, causing their manager to pout...in the most weirdest way possible.

"It's not my fault I'm 37 years old with a wife that's as crazy as her own daughter....mehrong...Anyways, let's start."

The boys then get into formation as the music starts playing.

The beat of music blast through the speakers as the all move in synch with each other.

The manager watches as the boys perfect the dance moves with no trouble.

I need you, and you want me.

Jigurani beoryeseo

oh~ oh~

oh~ oh~

As the music continues, two of the boys change the choreo as they break it down on the bridge. First starting with Dal. He moves next to Yami and nudges his shoulders. Yami gets the message. He watches as Dal moves up as the rest of the boys form a line behind him and Yami.

Jebal, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae....

Dal lifts up his left arm in slow motion as if he was doing jumping jacks, hand so elegant, he moves it in front of his face so elegantly, his palm facing his face. He then uses his right to draw a heart with his left and right pointer fingers.

johwaroulsurok wanbyeokajahna

On that part, Yami placed his hands on Dal's shoulders, hands semi-slowly running down his chest, to his stomache, then to his lower region, hands being lead by Dal's as Dal rolls his body slowly, ending with a hip-, then removes Yami's hands and glides to the left so that Yami is next to him.

Modeun seulpeumi, gippeumi, yeogie~

At this part, the two boys chest pumped twice, then put their left hands in front of them, lowering it down slowly...

nawa neoneun han saengmyeongin geol~....

At the part that said 'nawa~', they both hip-ed and smirked, then they got back in formation with the other boys as the song continued.

On they rap part, they all formed a circle around the two dancers as they showed off their moves street style, while the two rappers started rapping with so much swag, it was crazy. When that was finished, they went back to the formation, ending the song with a 'bang'......litterally.......Yami litterally collapsed over air...and landed on the floor...sadness.

" Wow guys! That was so cool! Do what you did at practise on the actual show in a week, you're sure to win, ok? Well, you all can rest in here, watch tv or whatever. Oh, your dorms are finished now, but you won't be in there until two weeks from now since y'all will debut on the 20th. Ok, so I'll be back later. When I do come back, I invite you all to come to my daughter Juhyeon's 'party-for-no-reason-party'...don't ask questions please. Oh, and Byungjin, you have no choice, she demands you to go....so.....yeah,Bye!"

Manager Jin stormed out of the room...once again, the long silence filled the room, only the sounds of Yami, who's still on the floor, eating yet another damned blue raspberry toostie roll pop.