CHAPTER 20: Reactions

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER TWENTY
 
RYEOWOOK'S POV
 
"I love you, Kim Ryeowook. I'm in love with you."
 
What?
 
             I don't...I don't understand. I really don't. How? It's impossible. It's improbable. It's so very unlikely.
 
             However, he said it so honestly, so sincerely. But it was still unbelievable. I was speechless. How can not be? The person I've be unrequitably in love with (even though it hasn't been that long, but still) loves me back. 
 
             I stared at him for a good three minutes in shock, trying my best to comprehend what he said through my headache muddled brain. When it all started to sink in, I began to cry. I flung my arms around his neck, letting the blanket fall on to my lap, sobbing into his neck. I cried and soaked his collar with my tears. I cried out of relief and out of joy, letting out all the tension, frustration and sadness pent up in my heart. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me, swaying side to side, rubbing soothing circled on the small of my back. 
 
"Shh..Don't cry, Wookie. Why are you crying?" he whispered in my ear, obviously worried of my outburst.
 
              I couldn't answer him. I was just too overwhelmed. It took a few more minutes for my sobbing to finally subside, still held in Kyu's strong arms. I feel so safe, so protected in them. I was sleepy and tired, my bruises and aching muscles screaming in protest. I need to tell him what I've kept in my heart fr way too long. 
 
"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun. I'm in love with you too," I whispered tiredly.
 
               After that, I collapsed back into slumber, my sore, bruised, tired, and emotionally drained self getting the best of me. 
 
 
 
*************************************************
 
              When I woke up again, it was morning according to the clock by the bed. I felt arms wrapped around me from behind, a warm body pressed against my back. I blushed, a delighted smile creeping up to my face. It feels noce waking up like this. More that nice actually. It feels amazing.
 
"Kyu?" I whispered softly so I don't wake Kyuhyun up if he's still asleep. 
 
"Yeah?" Oh, he's awake. I turned around in the comfy blankets to face him, his arms never leaving my body, my cheeks tainted pink and my heartbeat fast in my chest.
 
"Do you mean it?" he said, eyes a bit troubled. 
 
"Mean what?"
 
"When you...When you said you love me back.." he looked into my eyes, a faint pink adorning his handsome face.
 
             I touched his face with my fingertips, the cupped his face in my palm. "Of course," 
 
"So you and Yoona...won't get back together? I thought you were straight..." he murmured, looking down n doubt.
 
"No, we're best friends. She's like a sister to me. We only ever dated because we thought what we wanted with each other was more than friendship. And no, I'm not straight. I'm biual. Love knows no gender in my eyes," I said with a soft smile, then blushed at hot cheesy I sounded. 
 
"Really?" he cupped my face in his big hand with a bigger smile. I nodded. "Good."
 
     What he did next had my heart leaping out of my chest.
 
                  He leaned in, meeting my lips with his, kissing me softly, passionately, lovingly. My heart pounded in my chest. If I were standing, I probably would've fallen over already. I felt his plump, sweet lips moving on mine for a few seconds until I began to respond. I was new at this. And yes, this is my first kiss. He my lower lip, causing me to whimper at the heavenly feeling. Once my lips parted, his tongue slipped past my lips, and tasting every surface of the uncharted territory. I succumbed into the kiss, not bothering to try and dominate him, submitting to Kyuhyun completely. As our tongues danced together, we eventually ran out of breath. We pulled apart reluctantly, staring lovingly into each other's eyes, my heart acquiring in what is sure an unhealthy rhythm and beat.
 
               My mind felt dazed. I couldn't think straight. That was just mind blowing.
 
               As I understood what just happened, panting heavily, knowing that Kyuhyun and I just kissed and that I might have morning breath, I blushed profusely and hid my face in his broad chest. I'm so embarrassed! He smells so good, intoxicating. He tastes intoxicating too. Oh gosh! I blushed deeper at my thoughts.
 
             "Why are you all shy all of a sudden?" he asked, probably smirking that y smirk of his. Omo..
 
"Because I have morning breath," I mumbled in his chest, thoroughly embarrassed.
 
"No you don't," he whispered huskily, tightening his arms around me and sending a shiver down my spine. I looked up at him from his chest questioningly. 
 
               As I looked at him, he suddenly crashed our lips together, kissing me for a second time. All thoughts left my brain. Our tongues met for the second time too, tasting each other, savoring each other's taste. His taste...I can't get enough. He pulled away sooner than I would've liked, then he kissed my nose. I flushed, panting hard. I feel so happy!
 
"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked out of nowhere, taking my hand in his bigger one and giving it a kiss.
 
"Y-yes," I nodded shyly, burying my face in his chest again to hide my tomato red cheeks, smiling into his warm muscular chest, both of us still in his bed.
 
I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
I KNOW I HAVE"T UPDATED IN WAY TOO LONG. I'm sorry guys! I just had too much stuff going on with school. I've been bombarded with tests and due dates and a project that I didn't get enough time to work on to update this story. End of terms are close (for my school anyways) so I'll get more tests thrown at me in the next 2 weeks. Plus, I just didn't know if I should start new conflicts after the last chapter, but I thought it would be too soon, so expect fluff in the next chapter or so...
 
anyways..
 
SHOULD I THROW IN AN EXTRA VILLAIN WITH SHINEE???
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I've gotten some pretty good outcomes on how this character would come into play and stir up the whole story... SO SHOULD I? I wanna know what your opinions are about this.
 
comment and subscribe! 
oh, and click on that upvote thingy too! 
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!! 
ENJOY! :D