The evil continues

I'm In Love With My Gay Bestfriend!

 

Jessica POV

“I'm going to slice her neck!” I shout.

“She’s going too far” Sooyoung said clenching her fist.

“Let’s go Sooyoung & find those brats!” I said to Sooyoung and made our way to the door.

“Whoa! Hold there princess! Calm down!” Donghae said as he blocked our path.

“Calm down will you Shikshin” Heechul said and he earned a death glare from Sooyoung.

“Move out of our way!” Sooyoung and I shouted.

“Now, now, let’s find out first on how to get Taeyeon out of her chair” Sunny said as she walked over the two and drag them back to where the others are.

“Whoo! That’s was close hyung” Donghae said.

“Yeah~ They are really scary when they got angry” Heechul said as he wipe off the sweat in his forehead.

 

Everyone POV

“Her skirt is the only thing that was glued so I suggest she will just take it out and then she’s free!” Kyuhyun said

The girls gasped and the boys (except Sungmin) glared at him when they heard his suggestion.

“BABO!” Kangin and Leeteuk said as they smacked Kyuhyun’s head.

“Aww! Yah!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“If she will do that, she will go out in this school in her underwear” Ryeowook pointed out.

“I think I got the point of Kyuhyun’s idea” Sungmin said

“You want a smack?” Heechul threatened

Sungmin immediately hide behind Sunny.

“Wait guys! Let me explain first!” Sungmin said

“Kyuhyun’s idea was to take her skirt off and I think that we or rather the girls should replace it with her jogging pants. He P.E. is in the locker right?” Sungmin explained

“I think Sungmin oppa’s right” Seohyun said as she think about what Sungmin said.

Sungmin smiled and suddenly Kyuhyun put his arms around his shoulders, “Way to go hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Sungmin got stiff and slightly red. He was about to answer Kyuhyun when Sunny shoo them away out of the classroom.

“Let’s go hyung!” Kyuhyun said as he holds Sungmin’s hands out of the classroom.

When Sungmin looks around, he saw Sunny watching them and letting out a smile. He just smiled back and holds onto Kyuhyun’s hand. The boys decided to go to the cafeteria and wait for the girls.

 

“How do I get out?” Taeyeon asked when the boys are gone.

“Uhmm. Let’s see. Place your hands on both sides of your hips and then lift up your hips and the girls will be the one to help you stand on your chair” Jessica instructed.

As Taeyeon followed Jessica’s instructions, the girls help her out.

 

Seohyun POV

While we’re helping Taeyeon-unnie. I'm thinking of how great my friends are. You can count on them anytime.

“Oops! We forgot to get unnie’s P.E. uniform! I’ll get it!” I said.

“Okay Seroro. Go get it. Here’s my key. Thank you.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay!” I said as I hurried out the room.

 

As Seohyun goes to the locker room, someone grabbed her and cover . She struggled from her capturer but then she smelled something strong and she lost her consciousness.

 

-Back into the classroom-

Sunny POV

“Seroro’s not back yet? I looked over the locker area but she’s not there” I said.

“Here’s your clothes Taengoo, I found your key on the floor” Soyoung said

“What happened to her?” Taeyeon said. “Did you call the boys yet?” she asked

“Yeah! They are looking now around the locker area and nearby places.” I said

“Girls! Look! We found this!” Eunhyuk said holding a piece of paper.

“What does it says?” I asked

"It says that.. SEOHYUN'S GONNA DIE!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he read.

"What are we going to do?" I asked them worriedly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys~ i'm back! i'm really sorry for not updating these past years!! (bows repeatedly)

i know some of you leaves this story because of this irresponsible author (TT^TT)

and to those who stays, thank you so much!! :D

i owe you guys so many chapters and i will try my best to update this story!!

thank you for giving it lots of love!!

 

here they come!! snsd jjang!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

have fun~!

chaio~ mwuah!