When will I confess?

When will I confess?

How can I even fall in love with him!? He’s not my type! I’m sure he’s not! I don’t even know him that good nor close to him…and gosh, he’s such a player..and hot.. omo what’s wrong with me?

Looking at the starts in deep thought.

‘‘Why him?’’ I mumbled

‘’Why what?’’ Jiah said

Jade jumped in surprise and sighed in relief to see it was her best friend.

‘’Did you forget that I was going to stay over at your house?’’ she said laughing

‘’Oh yea’’ I smiled

‘’What’s wrong? You seem depressed so tell me what it is’’

‘’I…I’m in love with the wrong person’’

‘’Huh!? Wae didn’t you tell me before?!’’

‘’I was afraid of it’’

‘’aww Jade-ah, you can tell me everything! Since we’re best friends, right? Who is it?’’ Jiah said smiling

‘’He’s a playboy…he’s L-‘’ I was cut off by her

‘’Don’t tell me it’s L.Joe! oh my gosh! HIM!? Jade-ah I never thought you would like him! He goes out with a bunch of girls and-‘’

‘’I know I know I know! Oh you talk too much that’s why I didn’t want to tell you before!’’ I said laughing and Jiah started to pout playfully.

‘’But he’s so cute…’’ I blurted out. ‘’omo what am I saying! I should forget him right away!’’

Jiah just nodded

‘’What a friend’’ I laughed and with that she hit my arms playfully. ‘’I just want the best for you saengie! I don’t want to see you sad!’’

‘’aww you’re the best, unnie!’’ then I hugged her

The next day in class as always, L.Joe was surrounded by many girls who were trying to get his attention…or something else. Jiah and I were in the same class this time.

Seems like nothing ever changes…L.Joe never noticed me because I always avoided him or hid myself somewhere else…what a coward I am..

I took a glance at him and noticed he was already looking at me so I blushed madly just like a tomato.

‘’Go away! I don’t love you anymore!’’ I heard someone screaming and gasps everywhere then I saw a girl running towards me and went somewhere else…Her face…she must’ve been crying.

‘’Poor girl...’’ I mumbled to myself

‘’wow he’s so mean’’ Jiah whispered to me

‘’..Yes, he is’’

Jiah and I were joking around until the bell rang.

‘’C’mon Jade-ah! Let’s go home already! She said desperately

‘’What’s your hurry huh?’’ I laughed

‘’You know I hate going home so late!’’ she whined

‘’Aah, go by yourself today arasseo? I need to fix some things here’’

‘’You sure?’’

‘’Yup’’

‘’okay, see you later~ take care my love!’’ and with that joking she winked at me and left.

I laughed at her silliness and started to fix my bag since it was pretty heavy today, the classroom was all empty.

Urgh why did I even brought so many books today?

I left the classroom and suddenly felt someone bumping onto me so I fell.

Pain everywhere.

‘’Ouch…’’ Is all I could say.

‘’omo I’m so sorry, are you okay?’’

‘’ah y-yes I’m ok! I’m ok! No worries!’’ and with one hand on my head because of that darn headache and the other on the floor, I opened my eyes… to my surprise and shock it turned out to be L.Joe.

He offered me his hand so I could lift myself

.

.

.

‘’Are you going to take my hand or..?’’ he laughed

‘’a-ah yes!’’ ugh I’m so silly why did I kept looking at him?! /facepalmed

‘’uhm.. why are you laughing?’’ I asked without looking at his eyes.

‘’You seemed hypnotized or I rather sat…in shock’’ he said still laughing

’Oh.. well, I’m going to fix my bag…again’’ I said still not believing it was him.

‘’Want some help?’’ he asked

‘’A-anii…’’ I smiled still fixing my bag.

I noticed he was looking at me so I blushed once again… ‘’what? Do I have s-something in my f-face?’’

‘’No, it’s nothing…just that you’re very pretty~’’

I blushed even more and started finishing my things. ‘’A-are you crazy?’’

‘’I’m not. Definitely not.’’

I stood up and walked faster and faster so I could run away from him but I felt his hands grabbing my wrist and he turned me around faster than I thought then he kissed me.

I pushed him away and saw his smirking face and with that I ran away

………….

‘’Jade-ah hurry up! It’s late! Wake up, you’ll go to school late!’’ I heard my mom saying…or screaming.

‘’Yes mom, I’m going…’’ but instead I kept sleeping.

Then I suddenly felt something hit onto me

‘’AHH MOM!’’

‘’It’s not mom! I’m L.Joe! bwahahaha!’’

‘’What!?’’ I wore up screaming and shocked but it turned out to be Jiah laughing hysterically.

‘’Yah! You idiot’’

‘’Hurry up! I don’t want to go to school so late today because of your fault!’’

‘’It’s not my fault that you came to my house just to wake me up’’

‘’What are friends for?’’ she said still laughing

‘’That’s my mommy’s business, not yours!’’ I said laughing too…’’ok, I’m going ’’

‘’But faster! Your mum made yummy breakfast!’’

In less than 10 minutes I was already fixed.

‘’wow you’re fast, no doubt about that.’’ She said chuckling

‘’that’s me’’

We ate breakfast and all then we ran to school, luckily it’s near my house. Jiah went to her math class. I sat on my chair practically panting, I didn’t even bother looking at L.Joe.

I wonder if it was a dream.

I opened my history’s book and found a letter…

 

                                  ‘’From: L.Joe’’

 

I gasped in surprise.  How did he do that?! And when?!

I turned around and saw that darn smirking face again.

‘’let’s see what’s in here…’’

 

                               ‘’let’s meet in the park after school arasseo?♥’’

 

What in this world…he even drew a heart…what.

Should I see him? W-what if he…oh no, he’s not ar… YAH! What am I even thinking? B-but what if he wants to murder me? Oh it can’t be…Silly me what am I even thinking! I’m so crazy!

After classes I just sat there thinking whether or not to go but then once again I looked at L.Joe who was still there surrounded by girls.

Isn’t he going?

5 minutes have passed and I was still sitting, it has been like 2 minutes ago since he left the classroom.

What if he’s waiting for me?... since I’m nice I wouldn’t leave him alone…

I stood up and made my way to the park when I suddenly saw Jiah in the hallway.

‘’Hey!’’ I said waving to her.

‘’Jade! I was looking for you! Let’s go home!’’ she said cheerfully

‘’mian…I got something to do so you can go by yourself’’

‘’again? Pft Jade-ah what is it?’’

‘’I’ll tell you later’’

‘’Uh you’re no fun’’ she pouted

‘’it’s ok you can go by now and I’ll tell you everything!’’

‘’Yes, sir!’’

I laughed at her and with that I went slowly to the park and luckily there was no one so I sighed in relief.

In that moment I felt someone back-hugging me and I jumped in surprise and hit him with my elbow.

‘’ouch…ugh I didn’t think you were that strong’’

I turned around and it was…him.

‘’omo y-you okay?’’ Pabo how could you hit him?!

‘’it’s ok’’

‘’why did you bring me here?’’ I asked

‘’because I wanted to say that… I love you Jade-ah~ I always felt like you were close to me’’ he said blushing

Wow..he looks so cute.. aish pabo, don’t even think like that! You said you were going to forget about him! Being with a playboy will just hurt your heart!

‘’I’m not even close to you, playboy’’ I bravely said and lowered my head.

‘’I don’t want to be a playboy anymore just for you Jade-ah, trust me…do you remember that girl who was crying and ran somewhere?’’

I looked at his eyes and it felt so strange…like as if he were being really sincere, as if no lies reflected on him…and I just stood there, totally blushing…what is this even?

‘’Y-yes…’’ I said

‘’you know…I never loved girls like that, they’re so shallow, and they’re not my type…’’

‘’b-but why did you make her as your girlfriend?’’

‘’I’m well-known as a player, you should know…and also I was trying to find my ideal type, none of those girls were’’

‘’B-‘’ I was cut off.

‘’I’ve always been looking at you, you seem like the sincere type, the funniest out there but also a shy girl yknow…and this feeling, it’s so strange..why is it you Jade-ah? Why did I fall for you?’’

‘’D-don’t ask m-me…I don’t even know’’

‘’Would you be my girlfriend?’’

‘’I…I don’t k-’’

‘’Please think about it, I’ll wait for your response’’

He came closer and closer but I accidentally stepped back and almost fall but he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. ‘’I promise…I promise you won’t regret if you accept, I love you…’’ he said one more time those words I’ve always wanted to hear but now..it felt like as if I didn’t want to hear anything about him. What is this? When I was trying to forget him this is everything that makes me not to.

‘’I love you’’ he said again and with that he kissed my forehead.

 

‘’That …how she dare stealing my ‘’boyfriend’’?!’’ a mysterious woman said.

 

I went home and found Jiah joking with my parents, they knew her since we became friends and was treated like as if she were part of the family.

‘’Jade!’’ Jiah ran and hugged me tightly while my parents were still laughing.

‘’are you going to tell me everything now?’’ she said cheerfully

‘’fine, fine. Let me go upstairs~’’ I chuckled.

‘’Yay!’’

.....

When I finished telling her every single detail she squealed

‘’omomomo that’s so cuutee! But are you sure he’ll not be a player just for you?’’ she asked

‘’I don’t know, I need time to think about it’’

‘’omo saengie forget everything I said and go on a date with him!’’ she laughed

‘’unnie you’re so crazy plus I’m younger and I behave as if I were older than you.’’ I laughed

‘’it has nothing to do with age’’ she pouted then I hugged her

 How come everything I wanted before didn’t come true till now..? Since God knows when I had a crush on him…

…….

I went to class and a girl sat beside me. ‘’Hi’’ I said shyly.

‘’Can we meet in lunch time?’’ she asked

‘’of course’’ I smiled and with that she went away.

It was already lunch time and I had to leave Jiah alone just to meet her, I told Jiah I was going to be in the bathroom.

‘’oh you’re here’’ she said smiling and there was another girl besides her.

‘’y-yes…’’

‘’Im Woori, and she’s Hyuna’’ she said pointing at the other girl. ‘’want to know why you’re here?’’ she asked

‘’well, yes?’’

‘’ I know you were with L.Joe yesterday, I saw it all’’

I gasped in surprise. How did she..Oh wait, of course she must’ve been spying me all this time I guess. In just a moment I knew she was the girl crying the other day.

‘’So?’’ I bravely said.

‘’Leave him or we'll make your life miserable’’

Then she started to come closer with Hyuna and since they were taller they could cover my sight and all I could only see was their faces. Wow.

‘’Don’t ever come close to him!’’ Hyuna yelled

In that moment I saw L.Joe pushing away both of them. ‘’What are you guys doing?!’’ he yelled.

Everyone was looking at us and they were whispering things there and here…so embarrasing..

‘’Oppa~ how can you even fall in love with her? You have me!’’ she whined

‘’What the hell are you talking about?! We already broke up!’’

‘’But Oppa!’’

‘’Don’t ever call me oppa again! Come on Jade-ah, let’s go’’ and with that he grabbed  my wrist and brought me to the park. ‘’But Jiah-‘’

‘’She’ll be fine’’

‘’B-but she’s waiting for me!’’

‘’you can tell her later what happened!  I need to talk to you’’

I was in shock by his tone of voice. ‘’I’m sorry’’ he said

‘’It’s ok…’’

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

I saw his face; it was completely depressed and was blushing so madly. It looks like he couldn’t sleep well last night.

‘’What should I do for you to love me?’’ he asked

I just kept quiet.

‘’Jade-ah’’ he said came closer and hugged me tightly. I felt like he was going to cry.

‘’I…I love you L.Joe’’ and with that I hugged him back.

He looked at me with a shocked face but later his face was just inches from mine and kissed me.

‘’I’ve always been loving you, L.Joe’’ I thought.

‘’I promise I’ll always protect you’’ he said finally smiling and kissed my forehead.