Confession of a bunny

Confession of a bunny




Sunny follows Jessica into her room. No tall tree in sight. Thank god, doesn’t have to get more difficult, Sunny thinks as she closes the door and locks it quietly behind her while Jessica plays unaware, the girl being too busy pulling her top off to change. Sunny stands awkwardly by the door and watches Jessica glide across the room to get to her dresser. Hm? How can she… look so elegant? Sunny thought, head tipping slightly. Maybe it was her game-tired eyes blinding her, but was Jessica always this stunning?

Sunny tries to clear her voice normally. She doesn’t have eye contact with Jessica yet, so she just watches the girls’ fair backside and tries to confront her confidently.

“C-can we talk?” Darn, that stutter would echo if Sunny’s voice was louder. However it wasn’t, she was more consumed with the choice of whispering. She’s nervous, and when she suddenly looks down and thinks her feet were too far apart, she puts them closer, only to place them back in their original spot again. Very necessary, Sunny pounders over her already made move. Jessica didn’t seem to notice though.

She places them apart again, just because... just because…

What am I doing?

“Sunny,” Sunny quips at her name, eyes now wide. Jessica turns her face and profiles her. A tiny smile on her tiny lips plays a game Sunny hasn’t played before.

Intrigued?

“Yes, Sica?”

“It was a kiss, you know.” Jessica says casually and holds up and inspects a peach blouse for suggestion to go with her blue jeans shorts she’s wearing. “I actually quite liked it, didn’t you?” The color is pretty, will it match? Does Sunny like her? She presses the blouse against her chest and smiles at Sunny.

She liked our kiss… but how much… Sica… I…

Sunny get’s the tingles in her stomach, then starts to have these thoughts of how it would be to be that peach blouse. She turns a bit red, and it’s partly from Jessica’s stare. How it would feel to be pressed against Jessica’s chest – by her hands. It’s a small wish inside her mind, but then realizes she’s space out. And not the type when Tiffany’s talking to fast either.

Getting back on track, Sunny tries, however, you can never really be sure of how long you were out.

“I just did it, you know, to show Sooyoung I wouldn’t back down. You understand, don’t you, Sunny bunny?” Jessica’s voice reeks confidence.

“Ah” Sunny peeps in small disappointment. She presses her teeth together and smiles as she waits for it to feel normal, just like before all of this. Her mind should go back to thinking about games again, what new game to try, what new cheats to look up, how to get the newest gear, what Jessica really meant by liked the kiss, she could have been clearer - find out if their manager would help in on a new Xbox console if she used her aegyo, see if Sooyoung will perhaps make Jessica play spin the bottle again… and… try to not think of Jessica too much. Yeah, that last is being a real at the moment…

I can’t stop thinking of her, how is this gonna work out?

Sunny comes out of her thoughts and wants to say something but doesn’t get the first word. Jessica seems to have caught onto the sudden storm within Sunny.

“Sunny,” She’s still calm.

If heartbeats could actually be heard, Sunny thought it would probably keep people stopping by their house.

Her chest reddens, it will soon become unbearably tough to keep a straight face.

“It was a kiss, just for fun.” The pauses Jessica made… the pauses Jessica still makes. If the sweat in her trembling hands could speak, they would probably say something in line of-

“So, so I can’t love you, right? I mean, that’s just foolish, right?”

Sweat doesn’t speak... However, Sunny just did, with tightened fists.

Jessica pouts softly. “Of course you can love me,” She removes the blouse in front of her and holds it instead and Sunny get’s a very fine view of her goodies. Bra covered of course. She doesn’t want to… stare, so she simply looks to the side and down. She bites her lip unsure of how to… respond.

Her fists unfold after a while as the boost of the confession fades. Did she… understand my confession? They both remain by her side as none of them speaks, it became quite. Maybe Jessica is waiting for Sunny to tell her more, express herself, explain, something down that road.

Sunny’s holding her breath while Jessica just breathes silently.

Deciding not to hold onto the blouse in her hand anymore, Jessica throws it randomly behind her and it ends up on Sooyoung’s made bed.

Sunny takes back what she wished before when Jessica steps closer and she too seems to be moving forward, ever so slowly - Sunny’s glad to be herself at this moment, if what’s happening isn’t just in her mind.

Despite being a quick bunny, Sunny doesn’t react quickly enough when Jessica suddenly passes the distance between friends and puts her arms around Sunny’s neck, perfect height. “Erm Sica.” And embraces her “Confess properly if that’s what you’re here for.” Jessica breathes on her right cheek, catching Sunny of guard when Jessica leans her lips on Sunny’s cheek to rest – definitely not making it easier for Sunny to think.

They left a few hours later when Sooyoung knocked on the door and disturbed them. But it didn’t stop them, because Taeyeon wouldn’t be home until 04.00am.


Jessica walks out in the living room where it’s pitch dark. She’s somewhat jealous of Taeyeon returning home, being Sunny’s roommate, coming home seeing a very uncovered sleeping Sunny, should I be afraid? Probably, a lot, but Taeyeon just looks, a lot, but doesn’t touch that often. Let’s hope, she shouldn’t go fondling with my property!

So it should be alright for at least a while. Jessica clears and wipes her hands on her shorts, offering a huge smile to the quiet living room. She can smile how much she wants as she knows she will be spending a lot of time with a certain girl from now on.

She happily walks towards her own room. She should at least be able to sleep for 2 hours until she’ll have to get up. However, walking towards Yuri and Yoona’s room she sees their door opens widely as light shines out.

Jessica freezes in the dark, too far away to be part of the light, thankfully. She seeks the nearest wall and tries to…blend? Just be quiet as hell.

Ah, Yuri ah, trying to get back into my room again? Did you even notice I was missing?


“Night Yoong,” One hand caressed the others head and leans, for what looked like a deep kiss. Yoona moaned, and it looked like she was about to pull Yuri inside again. But they parted in their night wear. As the door closes Yuri starts to walk towards Jessica.

“…Sica baby? Why are you awake this late? Or, early, I mean.” Thought it was a more nervous version of the normal hiding-her-relationship-with-Yoona Kwon Yuri. She did get caught. But… no, she doesn’t know anything. She doesn’t have to know Jessica knew.

She walked towards the taller girl and kissed her softly with closed eyes. They parted and Yuri hugged her warmly. Jessica thought long and hard of how to answer, then kindly smiled.

“I was eating,”

Yuri was going to make fun of the princess sudden awakening, however, she was too exhausted, and by the scent of Jessica maybe she already knew.

Jessica puts her arms around the waist.

"I love you." Jessica quips as she comfortably lies.

Yuri hears it in her ear, and it makes her lie again.

“I love you too, Sica baby, only you.”