Chapter 1

Meaning Of Life

Hoya's POV (It may be Hoya's POV throughout the whole story. I'm not sure yet, maybe I'll just make it Hoya's POV for most of it and once in a while someone elses.)
 

This was it, a new school, a new life.
Life… I really don’t know what’s so good about it. I mean we’re born then we just die, that’s it right?
I walked into the classroom and everyone stared at me.
The teacher turned to me and smiled, obviously a fake smile. “Hello, you’re a new student?”
Well, nah.
I nodded and teacher looked at me like she wanted me to say something, but what was I supposed to say?
“Would you like to introduce yourself?”
“Not really.” The teacher was taken aback by my response but I wasn’t going to lie and happily state who I was because really I was not happy.

This was the reason I got expelled, my attitude. I went to a high and prestigious school with a scholarship but because of my apparent bad mouth and attitude I got kicked out.
“Umm, well okay then. Does anyone mind having this gentlemen sit with them and taking them around the school later?”
After the silence, someone actually put their hand up, “I will miss.”
“Thank you Chorong. You may sit over there.”
I sighed; I guess I really had no choice. I walked over to the girl.
She was petite, cute actually. Well, not to my eyes but I guess others would find her cute. She smiled at me and I was disgusted, she must be one of those teacher pets or something. I hate those kind of people.
“Annyeong! I’m Chorong. What’s your name?”
I didn’t answer her. Why would she need to know my name?
“Ahh Hoya! Nice to meet you!”
I looked at her confused, she pointed towards my book which had big letters of my name written on it.
“What school did you come from?”
Oh my gosh, she is so nosy, why does she seriously need to know?
I could feel that she was staring at me. I looked over to her and she smiled.
“Bwoh?” her eyes widened.
“I-I just want to know more about you. You know get to know you.”
I glared at her, “Oh, you want to get to know me? Then should I just write you a biography about myself then? “
She looked scared, then she laughed a little, “Haha, you’re funny. If you’re not going to answer my questions then I guess a biography would be good.”
I glared at her again. “Okay, I guess not” She looked down at her book and started writing.
I shook my head in frustration, this was going to be so fun.. NOT!

I heard the bell ring and sighed in relief, this class was so boring.
“So, let’s go around the school, yeah?”
I completely forgot about that annoying girl, she was so silent the whole time.
I stood up and walked away from her.
“Yah! Where are you going? You barely know the school and it’s my responsibility to take you around.” I could hear her footsteps following behind me.
I abruptly turned around and she crashed into my chest.
“Ow,” I rubbed my chest and I saw her rubbing her head. She looked up at me and pouted. She then smiled and grabbed my arm.
“Let’s go!” For such a small girl she was pretty strong.
She showed me around the place, but I wasn’t listening. Everything she was saying was so boring.
I yawned as she was showing me the art room.
“Are we done yet? Why is this school so damn big?”
She chuckled, “Yep, we’re done. Let’s go eat!”
I stopped her as she was about to drag me with her again.
“Who said I was going to eat with you?”
She frowned, “Well, who are you going to eat lunch with then? You don’t know anyone.”
I groaned, “Fine.”
She smiled and was about to pull me but stopped.

“Annyeong Chorong.”
A smiling tall guy approached Chorong, I felt her hands on my arm loosen.
“Annyeong oppa!” I watched as she smiled brightly. So she must like this guy.
“How have you been? I feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever.”
“Haha, yeah. I’ve been pretty good, yourself?”
“Yeah, I’ve been good too. Well I’ve got to head off now. See you around Chorong.” He came up to her and hugged her. When they let go she smiled at him.
“Bye oppa!”
As they left I turned to her. She was staring at him and smiling like a fool and she was blushing like crazy.
“You like him, don’t you?”
“No, of course not.”
She was a bad liar, “Don’t lie to me.”
“Whatever, let’s go!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a table.

We both took our food out and started eating.
“So are you going to tell me what school you come from?”
I rolled my eyes, again with the questions.
“No.”
“Then why did you leave the school?”
I continued eating my lunch.
“Are you my oppa?”
She was beginning to become the most annoying person in the world.
“Shut up.”
“What?”
“You heard me, I said shut up.”
“Why?”
“Just shut the hell up, you talk too much.”
“But-“
“Shut up, you annoying person!” I raised my voice so that she could just stop talking.
I heard no more sound coming from her…. Finally.

“Chorong!”  I looked up and saw a girl walking towards our table.
“Oh Naeun! What’s up?”
I looked at the girl and damn was she fine. Her body was perfect and her legs were so long, they never seemed to end. As she came closer I saw her face and she was very cute.
“I saw you here and wondered why you weren’t sitting with us, haha. Oh whose this?”
“This is Hoya. He is a new student in my class.”
The girl nodded. “I’m Naeun.”
I nodded, I couldn’t be bothered talking.
“So, you guys want to sit with us?” She pointed to a bunch of girls who were laughing.
“Umm, well.. If Hoya doesn’t mind...”
I wasn’t going to sit with a bunch of happy girls.
“No thanks.” I said it in a cold tone.
“Why not? I mean they’re all really nice.”
“I said no!” Naeun widened her eyes.
“Uhh..”
“I guess not today Naeun and don’t worry about him, he’s just like that, haha,”
She nodded then started walking away.

“Why are you so mean?” Chorong crossed her arms.
“I’m not mean.”
“Yes, you are. You raised your voice at her. I mean you could’ve just nicely declined or given my friends a chance and just sit with them.”
“Please, I’m not going to sit with a bunch of fake girls.”
Chorong looked at me shocked.
“What the hell do you mean by fake? You don’t even know them.”
“Yeah, well I know enough to know that your friends are bunch of fake girls who always act all happy and pretend that they’re so perfect.”
Chorong stood up abruptly.
“What did you just say?”
“You heard me.”
She looked at me angrily. “Don’t you dare say anything like that every again, you hear me?”
“You can’t tell me what to do.”
She groaned loudly and walked away. I looked around to see everyone staring at me.
“WHAT!?”

The bell rang and I went back to my classroom.
I saw Chorong sitting in her seat with her head down. Oh great, I have to sit with her.
When I sat down, she said nothing to me but I wasn’t complaining, I was glad.
When she looked up, I turned to her and she glared at me. Well, she must’ve been really mad but I didn’t even do anything. I was just speaking the truth.
If she can’t handle the truth, then that's her problem.
 

My second story! I haven't even finished my first story, but yeah.. If you've read my first story, then you may have realised the similarities in them, like new students... I don't know my ideas always have new students in them. I just like new students, haha. Thanks for the people who already subscribed. I was actually shocked to already see some subscribers haha.  I know it's a bit boring but I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Love you guyss!! <3

@ydmnkk my first comment! thanks for commenting and here's the update. I'll try my best to update again soon!