A Way To The Correct Path

A Way to the Correct Path

 

This is more like a script since this story was used to our homework in English where we also roleplay the story we make.

Narrator: It was the first day of class. There was a student named Sophia Audrey. Her mother died during she was born. Now, she was facing a problem in finding new friends.

Sophia Audrey: Father, can I make new friends in school?

Mr. Ramirez: I will come with you I’ll observe your classmates.

Narrator: Then Audrey and his father are going to school. In Audrey’s school, there is the best friend of Audrey, Dave, Dave was walking but he suddenly bumped Steven James the bully.

Michael David: Sorry Steven that was only an accident

Steven James: No sorry, even if that is an accident you bumped me.

Narrator: That time the father of Audrey saw the happenings. Then he said to Audrey.

Mr. Ramirez: Audrey, get away from that boy, I don’t want him to be your friend.

Sophia Audrey: But Father, I want all from this school to be my friend.

Mr. Ramirez: So you are breaking against my rule.

Sophia Audrey: No, father I am not breaking you rules I just want to have many friends.

Mr. Ramirez: NO!!!!!! I will not allow you.

Sophia Audrey: (about to cry)

Michael David: Don’t cry there. I’ll help you to be his friend we will change his attitude.

Sophia Audrey: Thank you Dave, you’re such a good friend.

Mr. Ramirez: Audrey, I will go now.

Narrator: Audrey was encouraged to approach Steven James because of Dave’s words. Then she has a plan to approach Steven James. Then he asked Dave.

Sophia Audrey: Dave, how can I approach Steven James?

Michael David: Later, we’ll talk to him after class.

Narrator: The class is about to end. Everyone was preparing their things. Dave and Audrey talked to Steven James.

Sophia Audrey: Steven James, why are you treating everyone like that?

Steven James: What do you care?

Michael David: We were concerned for you.

Narrator: The class was ended. Steven James rushed out of the classroom. Then Audrey and Dave followed Steven James.

Steven James: Why are you following me?

Sophia Audrey: I have a question.

Steven James: What?

Narrator: Suddenly Audrey’s father came because he will pick Audrey from the school. But suddenly he saw Audrey with Steven James.

Mr. Ramirez: Audrey it’s about time to go home.

Narrator: The Audrey and her father got their way to home. There, the father got mad at Audrey.

Mr. Ramirez: Audrey, why are you with Steven James the bully.

Sophia Audrey: I – I just want to be friend with Steven James.

Mr. Ramirez: Okay! I will let you to be friend with him but only if he changed his attitude.

Sophia Audrey: Father I’ll promise to you, Steven James will be changed.

Narrator: The next day, Audrey talked again with Steven James.

Sophia Audrey: Steven James, about what we said yesterday, we were concerned for you. Do you want to be our friend?

Steven James: Sure!! You two are the first who wants to be my friend.

Narrator: Steven James, Sophia Audrey, and Michael David became friend. They really became close to each other. But one thing they didn't know is that Steven James just used them since he's still new at the country. 

One day, Sophia's father came to her school to visit. He went to the principal's room and ask for his daughter. The principal said that his daughter has some errands to do so he needs to wait for a minute. He nodded and went to get some fresh air at the school garden. A shock can see to his face as he saw Steven bullying and threathening a student at the garden. He walked out from school and called Sophia.

Sophia was shocked to what she had heard.

Sophia Audrey: That was impossible, Father! He already changed. 

Mr. Ramirez: Yah ! Watch your manners. I saw it with my two eyes. So, go away from him.

Sophia Audrey: But...

Mr. Ramirez: No buts, I already told David about this. And if I saw you with him, I will make you transfer another school, get it?

Narrator: Sophia just nodded even if it hurts her. What her father doesn't know is that she fell for him even on a short time. On the next day, she started to avoid James with the help of David but in the end of the day, she met up with him secretly but something she doesn't know her father took an investigator so that he can make sure that Sophia will follow his rules. 

Her father found out they're secret meet up and forbidden Sophia to go outside until he still not yet transferred her to another school. While James still thinking and curious why he still didn't see Sophia. He felt a tingling pian in his heart after thinking that maybe he can't see Sophia anymore.

Steven James: What is this? As he put his hand to his chest and fell asleep thinking about her...