Happy Birthday My Oppa~!!!

Birthday Cake~!

 

 

 

 

 

July 1, 2012. 7:45PM. Location: Seoul, South Korea

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk POV

 

 

 

 

I was walking home with the cake I bought for my birthday party later this evening, heading to our dorm. All of the members were busy preparing for my birthday party tonight. Ah. I'm so touched of them. So I decided to help them by buying the cake instead of disturbing their work, and now i'm walking home.

 

 

 

 

As I was walking, someone bumped at my back, causing the cake to fly upwards.

 

 

 

 

PLOP!

 

 

 

 

Uh-oh. It landed on the face of the stranger. I winced at the impact. Although I knew that the stranger wasn't hurt, I can sense its aura like it's going to eat me at any minute.

 

 

 

 

"M-mianhe!" I said as I saw the stranger's hand curled up into a fist.

 

 

 

 

Silence for a decade . . .

 

 

 

 

"No. I'm sorry. It's my fault." the stranger said as it relaxed its hand and wiped off the icing on its eyes. Well, I was also guilty. So I take out the handkerchief from my pocket and was about to help the stranger wiped the icing when someone tapped my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

I turned around and saw a guy with a hoodie. He exchange glances at me and the stranger, before he turned to me again and give me a hard punch. Luckily, Sungmin taught me martial arts and I was able to avoid the punch of the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

The guy punched me again, but I swiftly caught his arms and the other one, then I kicked him hard on the stomach. The guy stepped backwards at the impact, but he recovered and run to me with his fist.

 

 

 

 

"Yay! Go Mr. Cake!" I heard the stranger shouted. Is the stranger cheering for me? Wow. I got a fan here.

 

 

 

 

As he ducked towards me, I bend my knees so that he won't able to punch me and I gave him a hard uppercut. The guy flew meters away unconcious.

 

 

 

 

Hah! I won! Good thing Sungmin taught me how to fight. I took the handkerchief on the ground and dusted off its dirt. I turned around to hand it to the stranger.

 

 

 

 

"Here. Take this- - Aaaah!"

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, I tripped on a hole as I walking towards the stranger. The stranger tried to caught me but it ended us to fell on the ground with me on top of the stranger. Our face also made contact which caused my face to have an icing too.

 

 

 

 

But did you know what made things worse?

 

 

 

 

My lips landed on the strangers lips. HOLY SHISUS.

 

 

 

 

Jung Gi POV

 

 

 

 

I was walking home from the supermarket wearing jeans and a tshirt so it would be easy and comfortable for me to move in case there was an emergency. As I was passing by a dark alley, I felt like someone was following me. I turned around, and I saw a stranger running towards me. I saw a trashban beside me.

 

 

 

 

I quickly lifted up the trashbin and throw it to the guy. He was distacted by the trashbin so I quickly ran off.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Come back here!" he shouted.

 

 

 

 

Hell no! Why the hell in the world I would do that?! Bastard! So I increased my speed so he can't catch up on me. I glanced back at him, WRONG MOVE.

 

 

 

 

As I turned around my head to see if the guy was catching up, I bumped to a guy and his cake flew upwards and . . . Oof!

 

 

 

 

IT HIT MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! ASDFGHJKLK FLA FLA FLA!!!

 

 

 

 

I quickly wiped off the icing on my eyes and look at the guy, but due to the icing and the impact that made me dizzy, my vision was still blurred. I curled my hand into a fists in irritance but I heard him saying,

 

 

 

 

"M-mianhe!"

 

 

 

 

Somehow I was melted in his voice and as the same time mesmerized. I don't know why, but my temper gradually decreased.

 

 

 

 

"No. I'm sorry. It's my fault." I muttered calmly. I continued to wipe off the icing when I saw him came near me, but then I saw the guy whos chasing me tapped his shoulder and glanced back us two when the bad guy gave him a hard punch. Luckily, the guy was able to avoid it. Then the bad guy tried to punch him again but the guy avoided him again, and he kicked the bad guy and stepped backwards!!! That's when my spirit rose up high and I shouted,

 

 

 

 

"Yay! Go Mr. Cake!"

 

 

 

 

Wait. Did I just gave him a nickname? Aish. Nevermind that. Go! Mr. Cake GO! GO! GO!

 

 

 

 

When I saw him beat up a guy with a single uppercut and the bad guy flew up, I was so surprised that when he walked near me, I was just standing there speechless.

 

 

 

 

"Here. Take this- - Aaaah!" he tripped on a hole. I caught him when he was about to fall but due to his weight, DANG HE'S HEAVY! we fall on the same ground together.

 

 

 

 

His face hit mine and so as his . . . soft lips?! MNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

 

 

 

I'M NOT A ANYMORE!!! ANOTHER MNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! H-HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!! YAAAAAAAH!!! HOMAIGAHHHHD!!! HOW DARE HE!!! THAT'S IT!!! I"LL KILL YOU MR. CAKE!!!

 

 

 

 

"YAAAH!!!" I screamed as I pushed him off me. He flew backwards and landed on his . I heard him winced in pain but I ignored him and run away, but my eyes were still blurred and I tripped again. Fortunately he was too quick so before my face hit the ground, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him. His face was too close! I struggled but he was so strong that I can't even move a bit.

 

 

 

 

"NO! LET ME GO! HOW DARE YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS JUST LIKE THAT?!?!?! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHEN I ESCAPED FROM YOU, I WOULD TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME! AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL REGRET IT! AND I'LL SENT YOU INTO JAIL- - Umph!"

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened as he kissed me. AGAIN. My brain seems not to work anymore because all of my muscles and whole body cannot move. Damn it.

 

 

 

 

"Can I speak for myself now?"

 

 

 

 

I stared at him wide-eyed and can't even utter a single word.

 

 

 

 

"I'll take that as a 'YES'. Okay. I'm sorry for 'stealing' your first kiss, but I knew that you know it was an accident right? Not to mention that I also saved you from that guy." he said as he pointed to the bad guy laying unconciously on the ground.

 

 

 

 

I turned at the other direction, ashamed of what I did, because he was certainly-right-to-the-point that I was wrong to accused him like that. After all, he saved me from the bad guy earlier.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm . . . Thanks for rescuing me from the bad guy earlier. And . . . Sorry for accusing you earlier. I was just surprised about what happened. B-but you kissed me again!"

 

 

 

 

"That's for you to be quiet. Your too loud. What if this guy woke up again? We would be in trouble again. Plus, you pushed me and I fell on the ground, and i'm hurt. So I can't fight anymore in case he woke up."

 

 

 

 

"Well, as a compensation for what I did, i'll buy you a cake."

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, he smiled, as if he remembered something important. He looked at me again.

 

 

 

 

"Deal."

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

I was sitting at chair silently because I felt awkward. REALLY awkward. Why?

 

 

 

 

IT'S BECAUSE THE GUY EARLIER THAT I ALMOST HIT AND I'VE HURT WAS NO OTHER THAN PARK JUNGSOO - LEETEUK OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     flashback     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

When we've successfully bought the cake, he invited me to their dorm and then he let me to use their bathroom to wash my face full of icing. I finished cleaning up myself and when I got out from the bathroom, I saw Super Junior waiting for me!!! That's when I found out that the guy that was with me the whole night was Leeteuk. He told them the story earlier and introduced me to the other members as well. Damn. Double damn.

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys! Let's start the party!" I heard Heechul shouted. Well, i'm here so I have no choice but to join them.

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     end of flashback     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

So here I am, sitting at the corner, waiting for this night to end. I sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Why look so serious?" I turned around to see Leeteuk. I blushed and turned to other direction. I heard him chuckled before saying,

 

 

 

 

"Don't be shy. Come on. Join me dance." I opened my mouth to protest but then he threatened me,

 

 

 

 

"Dance or Kiss?"

 

 

 

 

DAMN IT. DO I HAVE A CHOICE?!

 

 

 

 

He lend his hand to mine and pulled me into him, then he circled his arms around my waist. I've got no choice but to circled my arms to his neck as well, then I turned my face into other direction. I felt my tummy circled and my cheeks burned.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm. Cute." he whispered to me.

 

 

 

 

HOMAIGAHD. I felt my cheeks burning again. Then he released me and hold my hand, dragging me to the balcony.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I blushed tomato red.

 

 

 

 

"For this."  he then clapped his hand twice and fireworks started to burst into the sky.

 

 

 

 

"Wow! Beautiful!" I stared in amusement. Then I turned around to face him.

 

 

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK OPPA!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

 

"I don't think that's enough." he said.

 

 

 

 

"What?! Then- - Umph!" I wasn't able to continue my words because he pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately. I felt him smiled when I kissed him back.

 

 

 

 

I wish this night wouldn't end anymore.

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

"Eunhyuk-ah, they look good together." Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

"You want me to kiss you?" Eunhyuk asked innocently, blinking his eyes. All of the members stared at him with their mouth hanging open.

 

 

 

 

~     THE END     ~

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

Yay! Finished! Thanks for reading these oneshot story guys!!!

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK OPPA! DANGSHINEUL SARANGHAMNIDA!!!