...What?!

Communication Skills
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Chanyeollie… what are you doing?”

The younger EXO member just gave him a big, charming smile. “Nothing, Kris-hyung! I just wanted to sit next to my favorite hyung.”

Kris looked at the other sitting next to him with a confused look before looking back in front of him to the TV that was showing some old program of SHINee’s. He didn’t mind the other sitting next to him… he just somewhat minded the little personal space the other wasn’t giving him. When he tried to scoot a little away from the younger, the other would follow and keep the same amount of space between them. He sighed, “Do you need something, Channie?”

Chanyeol smiled at him, “Nope~, just sitting next to you is enough for now~.”

Kris could only stare as the other with the young face but deep voice just stared at him with a smile on his face. He inwardly jumped when Tao appeared all of a sudden and dived into the little space that was between him and the other. “Tao?” He questioned, moving over on the couch to let the other sit between him and the other rapper.

“Yeah! What are my hyungs doing on the couch?” Tao gave him a big smile but a… glare to Chanyeol?

“We were just watching TV...” Chanyeol grumbled as he stood up from the couch and pouted at the younger. “I’m going to go look for something to eat. Do you need anything hyung~?”

“Uh…” Kris looked between the taller and the other rapper now sitting next to him. “I’m good, Channie. Thanks.”

Chanyeol beamed a smile in his direction at the nicknames before he stuck out his tongue at Tao and walked away. “Gege!” Tao happily said all of a sudden.

Kris looked away from the television once again to raise one wonderful eyebrow in the younger’s direction, “Yeah?” He started to smack himself in the face internally when he saw the younger put on his aegyo face. “I don’t want to go shopping today, Tao.”

Tao pouted when Sehun suddenly walked into the room with Baekhyun. “Tao!” They both yelled at the same time seeing the younger sitting so close with their hyung.

“What?!” Tao yelled back, focusing his attention to the other two coming from the hallway. “What do you want?”

“Kris-hyung obviously wants to relax. Just let him relax,” Baekhyun stated, seeing the clear confusion on the elder’s face. Sehun and Tao glared at each other as the former went back into his room and brought out a pillow for the elder to use.

“Here, hyung. So you can get comfortable,” Sehun explained as he handed it to a still confused leader.

What in the world? Kris took the pillow, receiving a small smile from the maknae, before voicing his thoughts, “Baekhyun, Sehun… what are you guys doing?”

Baekhyun gasped, “Why do you question what we do? We’re just appreciating our time together as EXO before we’re separated again.”

“Sehun! Where are you?” Luhan’s voice yelled out throughout the dorm.

Sehun’s head quickly turned in the direction where the other was coming from, “In here, Hannie!”

“If I didn’t know any better… you’re already taken by Luhan-hyung…” Tao muttered, sending glares to the other as the other sent them back.

Luhan came out of the hallway, “There you are!” He looked around the room to see Baekhyun, his loving Sehun, Tao, and… “Kris!” He yelled out happily before running over and jumping to sit on the younger’s lap.

Kris laughed, “Hey, Luhan. What’s up?” He re-positioned the elder to sit on his lap more comfortably with his legs propped up on the side of the couch Tao wasn’t sitting on and Kris’ right arm supporting his back. “Where are Lay and the rest?”

Luhan shrugged as he leaned into the other’s warm embrace, “I think Lay’s out dancing with Kai. You know how Kyungsoo is… He’s probably already preparing what he wants to cook for dinner tonight with Suho even if it’s just 1 in the afternoon. Umm…” He paused to think of where the others were. “I don’t know where Chanyeol is…”

“Oh… He’s in the kitchen snacking,” Kris supplied, listening intently to where the rest were.

“I think Chen and Xiumin-hyung are bullying each other again,” Luhan finished as he looked around at the other occupants in the room.

“Luhan-hyung!!” Baekhyun and Sehun screamed out at the same time. “How come you get to do that with Kris-hyung?!” The former screeched out, not knowing what to do except push off his elder off of the other leader.

“Hey! Respect your elders!” Kris yelled out, stopping Baekhyun and Tao in their movements, the latter agreeing with the singer in trying to shove Luhan off his lap.

Baekhyun and Tao pouted before Sehun pushed past the duo behind the couch and leaned in close to Luhan and Kris. “I thought you were my favorite hyung, Luhan-hyung! Why are you doing this?!”

Kris turned his head and raised his brow again, face unknowingly getting a lot closer to Sehun’s, “I thought you guys said I was your favorite hyung?”

Luhan laughed as Sehun blushed before frowning and storming off in the direction of his room. On the way, he grabbed Tao and Baekhyun to ensure they wouldn’t be getting any closer to Kris.

“How are you pulling me?! I’m stronger than you!”

“Shut up, Tao.”

“Why are you dragging me too?! I’m not going to do anything!”

“Shut up, hyung.”

Luhan laughed his lungs out at the silliness of the younger members as Kris chuckled along with him. “What’s with everybody today?” The latter questioned as the former finally settled down to soft chuckles and leaned against Kris again.

“Oh, I don’t know, Yi fan~. Just let them continue with their actions for today~,” Luhan mischievously stated as he stopped talking in favor of watching the new show showing on TV.

Kris sighed knowing the elder wouldn’t explain further and just settled back down in his seat, hand on the other’s leg and gently rubbing his thigh with his thumb as they watched TV until the others got back.

“Hyung!” A new voice called out as two people emerged from the hallway an hour later.

Kris turned his head and quickly shushed the two, pointing to Luhan who fell asleep on him. Literally. “What do you need?” He whispered softly.

Xiumin puffed out his cheeks at the sight while Chen pouted. “I wanted to hang out with hyung,” the latter responded as the elder gave his reason, “I just wanted to hang out with Kris.”

Kris sighed, “What is with everybody today and hanging out with me?”

Xiumin walked over to the younger and looked down at him from behind the couch, “What are you talking about?”

“Yeah, hyung?” Chen backed

Please log in to read the full chapter