Chapter 4

I hate that I love you

Lee Miyoung/You's POV

Awh. Holiday over. School's on. HyunA again. I shivered at the thought of her. I looked down to my wrist, there was some knife cuts.

"Yah. . Who are you to befriend BtoB and date Peniel?" HyunA shouted at me while slapping my face, I was crying. Well, who wouldn't? 

HyunA brought me to the girls restroom during break and here she was with the rest of the gang, well, don't include Jiyoon, she's the nicest out of them, don't even understand why she's in the gang.

"Stay clear of MY BtoB oppas. Got it ? Here, take this as a warning," HyunA took out a pocket knife from one of pocket in her mini-skirt. She slashed my wrist a couple of time,it was already bleeding, I was crying more due to the pain.

She left me crying there, that was when someone came out of the stalls, it was Jiyoon, 

"I took a video of it, go and show it to BtoB or a teacher. But don't tell them that it was me. I'm extremely sorry. I gotta go."

Jiyoon said to me and passed me a small video camera then she went out, I looked at the video, sure enough she took a video of it.

I didn't really know what to do. But I just did what Jiyoon told me to.

I showed it to Peniel, well, the rest of the BtoB members found out too after seeing my wrist, they were extremely mad at HyunA, they took it to the teacher and HyunA got suspended till holiday ends.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts,

"Come in Peniel oppa,"

There came in Peniel oppa, he looked down at my wrist,

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he said,

"Thank you oppa."

"No problem," he said and kissed me on my forehead.

 

I love you, Peniel.

Thank you....