Chapter 1

I hate that I love you

Miyoung/You's POV

"Remember how we met?" Peniel asked over Skype, I nodded my head instantly.

I was at America visiting my grandparents.

"I miss the old times," I replied back to my boyfriend, Peniel

FLASHBACK

I was walking down from the library reading my book, I heard many chatters of girls and screams of girls but I didn't bother to care from looking up from my book, it was too interesting! You can call me a nerd but I don't care. I was walking down the stairs (still reading my book) when I heard the screams of the girls louder. It was SO. ANNOYING. I didn't bother to look up. 

*Bang*

I fell down the stairs and I landed on someone... My lips on that person's lips.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed, I looked at the person...

It was one of the kingkas... Peniel D. Shin

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry, t-that w-wasn't on p-purpose..." I said looking down, I could feel thousand of death stares on me.

He chuckled, "Heh, it's okay, how are you? I'm Peniel, Peniel D. Shin"

"I know... And I am so going to die.." I muttered English

"So you know me? And why are you gonna die?" he asked the last part in English.

I looked up at him confused,

"Heh," he chuckled, "you said you know me but you didn't know I am half-American?" he saidin English

"Oh... I see... I'm also half-American...." I replied softly in English

"Let's be friends? I'm Peniel D. Shin. 17 years old. Half-American and Half-Korean." he (spoke in Korean this time and) stretched out his hand to shake mine.. 

"I-I'm Lee Miyoung. 16 years old. Half-American and Half Korean..." I spoke softly, I didn't dare to shake his hand. But when I didn't shake his hand, he picked up my hand and shoke it.

"Call me oppa! I'm older than you by a year!"

People were now staring at us, some thinking Peniel was crazy, wanting to befriend me.

"N-Ne o-oppa..."

End of flashback

"It was ridiculous, you know that was my first kiss!!" I pouted over the screen,

"Haha, it was ridiculous, but we're together now right?" Peniel said,

"Yep~" I smiled.

"Miyoung! It's time for dinner!" My grandmother shouted to me,

"Oh, I gotta go! Bye!" I did a flying kiss to Peniel, he also said bye and did a flying kiss to me.

 

Oh how I love my boyfriend.