Final (no, I'm not going to search for a good OS name)

The confession

-E-Excuse-me, H-Hyukjae-sshi ?

 

The said Hyukjae looked up from his seated position. In front of him was a squirming, nervous and beet red Lee Donghae. His black fringe hid his eyes, and he was munching his lower lip. Hyukjae was sure his eyes were glued on the floor right now. Seeing the guy everyday teached him things about Lee Donghae : and one of them was that he was probably the shyest person on Earth.

 

Like, really, really shy. He couldn't talk without being stuttering and becoming beet red in the process. And he had a serious problem with flat surfaces, since he could trip over nothing. Hell, the guy could have been floating in water, he would trip.

 

It was when Donghae opened his mouth to say something that Hyukjae realized he was the one keeping quiet, lost in his thoughts.

 

-Yes ? Do you want something ?

 

-C-Could you f-f-follow me t-to the r-r-r-r-rooftop p-please ?

 

He became ever redder while stuttering. Hyukjae thought it was kind of cute. Donghae almost never talked to him. The last time was probably months ago, and about a pen or something like that, so it was really nothing.

 

Hyukjae stood nonetheless, and followed his fellow classmate to the rooftop. Not that he was really checking the guy out, but when his eyes landed on the swaying pair of hips just in front of his face, he had no other choice but to look (who are you kidding there ?). And, on this, he wondered :

 

Why the hell did I never realized this guy had the hottest of the whole school ?

 

Don't assume things, it wasn't like he was admiring the of the nerdy-shyest-awkward classmate of his. No no no. He would never do that (lol).

 

Back to them, they finally reached the rooftop. Hukjae closed the door behind him, and was surprised to see a determinate-but-red Donghae staring at him right in the eyes.

 

Mayday, mayday, I'm dying from the intensity here !

 

-Hyukjae-sshi, I... I'm sorry to say this to you on such a beautiful day (there are dark coulds everywhere, dude) but I... I-I-I-I love you.

 

And then it dawned like a stone on the Monkey's face. He should have known. That Lee Donghae was gay was an already known fact. Heck, the guy asked Hyukjae to follow him to a rooftop. He was just too idiot and lost in his thoughts (oh this , God this ) to notice that.

 

But then, Hyukjae turned red. Like, really, really red. Even his ears were turning red, and it was oh-so-cute, Donghae mused. They ended both red as tomatoes, and stuttering like two idiots on a rooftop a cloudy day.

 

-I-I-I don't really know what to say, I mean, I...

 

-No, no, that's okay ! Stated Donghae while waving his hands in negation. I mean, I-I don't expect anything, I just w-wanted to tell you, r-r-really, that's all !

 

-N-No, wait, I get it, I just... Just...

 

Hyukjae stopped talking and looked down. He didn't know what to do. The last time he got a confession was three years ago, and it was a girl (but she was so ugly he completely rejected her).

 

Donghae looked like he was waiting for something, but just sighed, and mumbled :

 

-L-Let's forget a-about this, okay ? I'll... I'll just go.

 

But when he tried to pass by Hyukjae, the former grabbed his wrist and looked at him in the eyes. Donghae pinced his lips, remembering that it was utterly embarrassing for anyone to moan just because the love of your life grabbed your wrist, which-just-happened-to-be-your-body's-most-sensible-part.

 

-I-I don't mind, just... Give me time to think about it, 'k-kay ?

 

-Y-Yes, of course.

 

They awkwardly left the rooftop, returning to the classroom, both beet red. Little did they know, someone was already on the roof when they arrived.

 

And they were greeted by a sighing and shooking his head Heechul. They blushed when he passed them and whispered a :

 

-Awkward kids.

 

Just loud enough for them to hear.

 

This if fluff. Guimauve, as we say in French (I don't even know if that word exist in English). Hope you enjoyed. Critical opinion are also good.

This means that you have to comment. Yes, dear friend, I'm talking to you.