The Killers

The Killers

The sound of shooting is all I could hear. Guns were they even aloud? No, they aren't......or are they? I started running because the sound of the shots were getting closer, I started screaming, and  panicing. I was scared, confused, and worried. Where did my friends go? I started screaming their names. "Onew!?!...Taemin!?!...Key!?!...Minho!?!...Jonghyun!?! Anyone?!?!?" at this point I was panicing even more. I turned seeing if anyone was behind me, I turned to see all of my friends holding guns, but why? Where they going to kill me? I had NO idea what was going no. Taemin said something I couldn't quiet hear he said it again but this time louder, "don't move," I did as told. All of them held up there guns and shot..somethin behind me, I flinched thinking I was their target, as I did they hugged me. They told me why they had guns and why they left me alone, they had to, it was for the best, they said if I wouldn'y have left where they left me, the zombies wouldn't have come out, so all because of me the zombie apocalypse started.

 

So please leave a comment in th ecomments box below telling me what you thought so I can tell my cousin what you thought of his story.