Chosen Doggies!

K 9 L O V E [A P P L Y C L O S E D ]

First Chosen Girl

I didn't understand what my owner was doing as he handed my leash to a handsome man in a grey turtle neck.

My owner then started to walk away, leaving me with someone I had clearly never even seen before. I started to whimper; and using all my might, I ran towards my owner, dragging the stranger along with me. It didn’t take me long to reach my owner, as he was an old frail man, whose hair was as white as snow.

I sat down at his feet, and used my teeth to tug at his pants. He looked down at me, and continued with his painfully slow battle against the wind. He payed me no attention as I sat on the cold, icy ground, howling.

Inside, my heart was broken. I couldn't bear to believe that he had just abandoned me; like I was merely just an object that you threw away when you got bored of it.

Then I noticed that I still had company. I stared back up, and found myself staring into mesmerising dark brown eyes.

"Let's get you home hey?" he said, his mouth turning into a slight grin as gently jerked at my collar.

 

His home was beautiful. He was obviously very messy, as I spied some random sheets of paper floating around. This home was definitely far too grand for someone who lived alone. And a complete opposite of the home that I used to live in. This home gave a cold, unhomely aura; where as my old home was small, but lively.

However, my attention was caught on a strange object. It was a big thing, with black and white keys that looked like they could create beautiful art when touched. The man noticed my gaze, and sat in the cushion chair in front of it, his fingers gently laying on the keys. Then he started pressing them, ever so quietly, and a soft, melodic harmony began. The home was instantly filled with a warm atmosphere; and I couldn't help myself but howl along with the tune.

[The beginning on karaspecial1004's journey! Please continue reading to find out how everything goes!]

 

Second Chosen Girl

I stayed back in the shadows as I watched my mother be taken away by 2 men holding nets. I didn’t know what they were called,but I knew that they were evil. My mother had always told me to keep a look out for people like them; for they took you to a dark, gloomy place with no way out.

They threw her into the back of the van, and drove off into the distance. It wasn't until then that my conscience came to me, and I began running after the vehicle. However, being a stray puppy, didn't have the strength nor the energy to keep up with them, a result of not eating for a long time. I slowed down to a halt, and gloomily trudged towards a dark alley. There was nothing for me to do now. They were gone and had taken my mother with them.

I spotted a damp cardboard box with some newspaper in it. I slowly padded my feet towards it; before climbing into my bed for the night. My eyes immediately drooped close from all the fatigue…

 

When I woke up, I noticed a man, staring at me weirdly, his head cocked to the side. He had his sunglasses placed on the top of his head, as his hands grabbed at my fur. I yelped, and as a defence, I bit into his arm.

"ARGHH!" he screamed, clutching his arm, wincing, "Feisty are we?" he replied, laughing.

Letting go of his arm, he hoisted me up into the air, and into his side bag. I wiggled and squirmed, but wasn't game enough to jump out of the bag, fearing that I would fall.

On the way home, we passed a little boutique where he bought me a pearl blue collar, together with a shiny star pendant.

"Hmm. What should we call you?" he asked, his fake beard. Of course, I already had a name! I tried to bark out my name but it came out as a weird sound.

"Lala it is," he answered.

[The start of u_karu's adventure! Please keep reading to find out what happens!]

 

Third Chosen Girl

A loud yelp awoke me from my deep slumber. Tiredly, I slowly walked out of my kennel, wondering where the rest of my family was.  I saw a trail of a dark, liquid that amitted a luring smell. As I followed it, nose to the ground, I was hit with a solid, heavy object causing me too fall onto the ground. I stood up, and tried to run away, but my now broken leg didn’t allow me to. Limping painfully, holding onto any hope that I had left, I dragged myself away from the chaos. As I turned around, I noticed that the trail came from my father, who was laying lifeless on the floor. I noticed his leg had been twisted into an awkward position; and his neck snapped. My body laid limp where it was, and I felt myself slump down onto a soft, grassy patch as my eyes just shut automatically.

 

The sunshine rays burnt my eyes as they flickered open. Then I remembered the sight that I had seen the night before. I looked down at my broken leg, where I saw it bandaged by a white cotton. And when I started to look at my surroundings, I noticed that someone had taken me inside, rather than the grass garden I had fallen down before falling asleep. Then I saw her. The most elegant, kind looking person my eyes had ever laid their eyes on. She was beyond beautiful; even though she looked late in her 30s, and perhaps into her early 40s. She gave me a gentle smile.

"Nice to finally meet you Min Ah,"

[xMichieChan's beginning! Stay tuned to find out!]

 

Fourth Chosen Girl

 

 

"But Daddy, my puppies are dying!" I heard Mikki sob as she wiped her dirty, tearful face.

 

 

"No Mikki! They're not worth it! They're just stupid puppies that won't do anything but cost us money! They'll die anyway." Her stern father replied.

"I hate you! You never listen to what I tell you! Ever since you remarried to your new wife! I hate her! I hate everyone! I wish mum could see how you treat me now!" she screamed back forcefully through her gritted teeth.

-Slap-

"How dare you speak to me in that manner! You ungrateful !" he yelled as he threw my siblings and I out into the cold corridor.

I heard the clip clop of my owner running after us; and then the slam of the door as her father shut the door behind her.

"I'm sorry Chase, Luke, Lizzie. I can't save you guys." she whispered, rubbing her sore, red eyes due to all the crying.

That night, Mikki cried to herself on staircase of the apartments clutching us in her arms. I was sleeping in the cosy comfort of her arms when I heard a pitter patter of footsteps coming closer and closer. I nudged my brothers, and we all stood ready to protect our owner who was still moping quietly.

We saw a familiar young man, walking up the stairs slowly, with his headphones in his ears. He had bags under his eyes, and looked like he could use some sleep.

When he noticed Mikki; his eyes opened brightly, and rushed over to her side.

"Mikki! What's wrong? Why are you in the middle of the staircase?" he asked urgently.

The little girl looked at her; tears b her eyes.

"Mr. Anthony! Oh please save my puppies!" she cried, looking down at us, "Daddy doesn't believe in spending money on stupid things like them."

The man looked furious, and grabbed her arm.

"I've never liked your father," he mumbled, as he dragged us out of the building.

Now, it was dark and cold. We had no idea where Anthony was taking us; but if our owner trusted him, then so would we. After a moment of walking, we were standing outside an eye blinding store. When Anthony opened the door, the sound of bells rang in our ears.

"Welcome to K9 Vet Clinic! How may I help you?" came a sweet, sultry voice from the counter.

After Anthony whispered something to her quietly, she quickly led us into a clean, sparkly room where we met another man.

Mikki was told to put us on a cold table, where the stranger suddenly covered our mouths with a weird, clear object, and the next thing I knew, I was asleep.

 

When I woke up again, I was feeling much more better! I felt that I could run around for millions of years to come. The man must have cured us!

I looked around, searching for some familiar faces and spotted Mikki snoring quietly on Anthony's shoulder. When Anthony noticed that I was awake, he gently nudged Mikki, who slowly rubbed her eyes as they got used to the bright light.

"Lizzie!" She exclaimed, quickly rushing to my side, whisking me up in her arms, cuddling me. "Oh, I'm so glad that you guys are okay!"

She turned around, and began walking back towards Anthony.

"Thankyou so much Mr. Anthony! Without your help, they'd have left me!" she cheered, extending her arm. "And to thank you, I want you to have Lizzie. She's the sweetest, and bestest friend you can ever have!"

"Uh, Um, I can't take Lizzie! She means everything to you! And I have late nights at school, so I can't even play with her that much!" Anthony stuttered.

"It's okay. Lizzie will be a good doggie and take care of your apartment for you, Won't you Lizzie?" Mikki replied, shaking me slightly.

I gave him the cutest puppy face that I could manage, and saw him starting to melt. As soon as I started to whimper he gave up.

"Okay, fine. Meet your new owner, Anthony Zhang." he sighed, taking me out of my ex-owners arms.

"WOOOOF!" I replied as I gave him a big, sloppy on the cheek.

We were gonna have a great time together.

 

[Sorry for the ty teaser! Anyways; that was Andanza's start of the journey!]

 

 

Fifth and Final Chosen Girl

 

As I lay in my stripey leopard print cushion, I thought about the day I first met my owner.

 

I was forraging for food in the streets, opening and closing all of the rubbish bins that I came by, hoping for something to soothe my rumbling stomache. As I was closing a smelly, green rubbish bin, I heard someone holler from behind me.

"HEY! The one in the rags! What are you doing?"

I turned around to find a handsome and tall guy, who looked strangely familiar. He was wearing a red cap that was pulled slightly on an angle to cover up his eyes. When he saw me, his eyes magnemised 10X their normal size.

My first instinct was to run away from him. I heard that those kinds of people were called "erds." Or something like that.

"YAA! Come back here! I just wanna talk to you!" he yelled. I could hear his heavy footsteps from behind me,slowly gaining on me.
I quickly dodged into a small alleyway; but soon found that I was trapped in with no way out! Desperate, I took the rubber object out from my back pocket, and bit into it. POOF!

 

I heard him panting as he came round the corner. His eyes darted around looking for the girl in rags; but she was nowhere to be seen.

"That's strange, he muttered to himself, I could've sworn she ran this way,"

He was about to turn around and head back when he spotted a black Boston Terrier, also known as me.

He slowly, carefully came towards me, holding his hand out for me to sniff.

I hesistantly came towards him, and sniffed his hand. He had a soft sweet lavender smell; my favorite flower.

 

I now live with SHINee in their dorm, disguised as a dog.

 

[And that was the last and final girl, kpopfangirl3213!] Just to clear matters up, she was a lost dog, who found a home in SHINee's dorm and hearts <3]

 

 

My Teaser!

 

She was beautiful inside and out. The moment she stepped out of the car, I knew that we would be good companions. She had an aura that couldn’t stop you from loving her. She fit perfectly into the country, but had a graceful essence that made her feel like an elegant princess. Her name was Lee Ji Eun, my owners grand daughter from Seoul; visiting for the holidays.

 

My 5 other siblings and I had played with her everyday, and she sang to us in her velvet like voice every night; but no one was as attached to her as I. It was a nightmare for me when she had to go back into the city.

 

"Don't worry Bomi; I'll be back to visit you the next holidays!" she whispered before wiping her own tears. I would've her tears away, but it was unhygienic. Then she got into her taxi, as I watched it drive away down our dusty road.

I cried and howled every night. I wouldn't listen to any of the orders that my owner shouted at me. I wouldn't eat my food; but pushed it away. I slowly became a living nuisance.

 

One morning, my owner placed me into the back of his van saying,

"You're coming with me; you've got no use at the farm anymore,"

I was so scared. Was he taking me to the white room to be put down? Was he going to abandon me?

I started whining loudly to tell him that I was sorry; but he wouldn't have any of it. Without noticing I fell asleep…

I woke up again when I felt soft, gentle hands hold me; an immediate difference from the course, wrinkled hands of my owner. I woke up to see the same, familiar eyes I had seen a few days ago, smiling down at me. 

 

Those were the chosen girls! WHOO! I FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry you guys! I know I said that I would finish it the next day, but I didn't get the time >< Please forgive me! Anyways, how did you guys like the teasers? Congrats for the chosen girls; and I'm very sorry that I couldn't choose all of you! But in doing that, I don't think the teasers would ever end! But don't fret, cause I'm going to try to put as many as you guys as minor roles or special guests! xx chibii_

PS. I really hope that you guys are safe from all the devastation that happening around the world; and if you are, join me and pray for the world for a better future <33 I'll be waiting for your comments!