Chapter 1

~ Im InLove ^.^
"Annyeong Je-Ae!!" your friend Dong Jae greeted you. "oh, hi ....." you greeted her back but you didnt look back since your busy reading your book. "what's with the attitude?" she sat beside you. You close your book then you tried to smile but you just can't.  "it's hopeless." you said then continue reading.  "whatever........ anyway, we're having a new classmate."  "who?"   "im not sure who is it but i heard he's a famous singer."  "what's the big deal?"  "come on Je- Ae! will you stop being like that? you became like that since----." Dong Jae cant finish her sentence knowing that you will be hurt again "please be the Je-Ae i know before?" then she left you You closed your book and think. "maybe she's right......" you said to yourself "it just still hurts everytime i think about it......... oh never mind." you stand up then go to your room.  "AnnyeongHaseyo Im No MinWoo, nice meeting you guys." the new student was your classmate. You noticed that all of your girl classmate is having a crush on him even you can't resist the cuteness thats in this guy especially when you look at his eyes.  He suddenly look at you then he smile. Your began to beat faster. "what's with this guy?" you asked yourself.  After your class, you pack your things up and then leave.   You rush to the library to read some book.  MinWoo's eyes followed Je-Ae.   "hey Dong Jae, who's that girl?" he asked.  "oh that my friend, Je-Ae, why did you asked?" Dong Jae said and asked "nothing....."  "do you like her?"  "there's nothing wrong at that right?" "too bad she hates men."  then Dong Jae left him alone.  "she hates all men?" MinWoo asked himself then he followed Je-Ae.  Your brows met when MinWoo showed up in front of you.  "hi Je-Ae." he greeted you.  "do i know you?" you asked.  MinWoo chuckled. "were on the same class silly"  "so?"  "so i want to be close to you." he sit beside you.  You close your book that you were reading then you look at him.  "i dont want to" then you left him at the library.  MinWoo followed you.  He grabbed your hand to stop you.  "i just want to be your friend." he said "let go of my hand." you ordered him  "i dont wanna....... from now on i will be wherever you go."  "what?!... let go of my hand!"   "i dont wanna."  He pulled you to the school's cafeteria. By that time, you know your cheeks were turning to red. "what the hell is your problem?!" you asked him.  "im hungry" MinWoo answered "lets eat together."   "no way!"  But you no choice, he's holding your hand so tight which makes your heart beat so fast again......  Everyone is looking at the both of you.  Especially when MinWoo is trying to feed you. Your trying to avoid it but he's just have that power to make you do it.  And you hate it the way that your feeling right now........