Chapter 2

If I Would Marry

Jiyoon's POV:

 

That guy really gets into my nerves! How dare he answer me back in that maner?! If JR and Hyejin weren't there I might have punched him already straight onto his ugly face. Yes, he's a heartthrob and almost all girls are drooling over him but for me, he's ugly and doesn't deserve to be called as a heartthrob. Why? Because his attitude is sooo bad! And if you're unlucky enough, he's my freaking classmate. That would mean I'll get to see him everyday! Aish! Can I just transfer to another section? *sigh*

 

After the break time, me and my best friends went to our classroom to attend the next subject, which turned out to be History. To be honest, it's my favorite subject even though most of my classmates hate it. I don't know but I'm really interested about the important events in the past around the world, and memorizing dates and names aren't that difficult for me.

 

As we entered the classroom, I quickly saw that fish guy (that how I would call Donghae starting today). Maybe Eunhyuk dragged him here right after our arguement, that's why they came earlier. I didn't mind him and sat on JR's seat (I exchanged places with him) where it's more peaceful compared to my own seat, because, who knows, I really might punch him this time. After that, I didn't talk to anyone at first, even with Hyejin and JR. I need to calm down myself because of what happened at the cafeteria, so I just let them do whatever they want. They're sitting beside each other, anyway. I stared at the window beside me and decided to think about random things to occupy my mind and forget that stupid incident. My brain was  already in the middle of deep thinking when I heard someone calling my name.

 

"Ms. Nam,"

 

I didn't mind it, thinking it was just my imagination.

 

"Ms. Nam,"

 

There goes the voice again but like before, I didn't mind it because I still want to think and be in silence. I was about to resume my deep-thinking session when suddenly,

 

"MS. NAM JIYOON, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

 

I was immediately brought back to reality because of the defeaning voice calling my name. I looked around to see my classmates, and all of them were standing. I then transferred my attention towards the whiteboard and saw the figure of Ms. Kang, our History professor. Her arms were crossed and she was glaring at me. Since I didn't quite understand what was happening right away, I remained on my seat and absent-mindedly stared at Ms. Kang. She then spoke loudly enough for me to hear.

 

"Good morning,"

 

I suddenly jumped off my seat and stood up because finally, I was able to comprehend the situation. I nearly forgot I need to greet her a "good morning."

 

"Uhm...uh...good morning, Miss Kang," I said while lowering my head because of total embarrassment. I tried to smile  while covering my face with my hair and brush it off but I think I will just look stupid in front of them if they knew.

 

"Alright, all of you may take your seats," she calmly said but I can sense the disappointment with the tone of her voice. Of course, the guilt was there, but what can I do? It's already done. I was about to take my seat when I heard another voice. Only this time, it came from the back and sounded like a guy's. I couldn't be wrong with my guess. It's definitely coming from Donghae, nothing else.

 

"Tss, that's what you get for being inattentive."

 

This guy..!! ARGH! I would really attack him! Does it need a side comment, huh?! I know he knows that I'm not yet in the right mood and he would dare to speak like that?! If I couldn't refrain myself anymore, I would definitely throw my desk towards him! He should be thankful I was already embarrassed earlier, and Ididn't want to make another embarrassment right before Ms. Kang.

 

I just decided to listen with the discussion instead of minding that stupid fish. The next subject after Hisory is Math, but I wasn't able to concentrate because of my bad mood and hunger. Wow, I didn't know that bad mood can consume much energy. My stomach grumbled in just a few hours. I eagerly waited for the bell, and as soon as the bell rang, I immediately dragged JR and Hyejin out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria to have our lunch. As we sat on our favorite spot, I began talking with them since it felt like I've been forever silent.

 

"Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't talk with you for the whole three hours," I said. "It's just that I wasn't really in the right mood."

 

"That's okay," Hyejin answered. "We understand that you need some peaceful time on your own to unwind yourself.:

 

"Yeah. We've been best friends for years so we definitely know what you need," JR replied.

 

"Aww,you guys, thank you for understanding," I said while smiling. Yes, I can finally smile again because of the food. Besides, it's my friends who were with me, so I should be happy, right? The three of us resumed eating, and as usual, Hyejin asked for food, and it was JR who caught her attention.

 

"Hey JR, can I have some beef steak?" she asked.

 

"No," JR replied.

 

"Why so selfish?!"

 

"You have your own food!"

 

"I just wanted to try!"

 

"Finish your food first before asking!"

 

*Sigh* These two. There's not even a single day they didn't have a fight ever since they became classmates. To be honest, though, I think they would work out as a couple! I mean I couldn't help but to ship them because they look cute together. Well at least, in my eyes, okay? But since I still need a little bit of silence, I tried to stop them by getting a small piece  of JR's food and put it on Hyejin's. "There," I said. "Maybe that's enough for you to stop, Hyejin." She heartily smiled and thanked me before munching down her food. JR, on the other hand, seemed to be surprised and was about to complain but I glared at him and said, "Just give her even a small piece. She won't stop unless you did so." Yeah, I know I acted like a mother but that's my usual role when I'm with them, especially during times like this. But anyway, I just hope that someday, my JRxHyejin ship would come true. Haha! Okay, that's enough.

 

-end of POV-

 

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

 

A/N: OH MY GAWD I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME! >< It just so happened that I was given MANY homeworks and assignments, needed to review for our school exams (I also have to review for the entrance test I'm going to take up soon), our old wi-fi modem crashed, and the laptop I'm using doesn't work properly sometimes. Another thing I GREATLY apologize for is the inconsistency in this story. I changed a few contents and I forgot to edit all first before publishing. I'M SO SORRY GUYS! ㅠ-ㅠ Don't worry though, I'll strive to be a better author next time. Again, I apologize for all the mess I've done. Hope you can still forgive me~ ><