Chapter 1

Love Letter.

She got out from the toilet after a while. She sniffed for the last time and looked at her at the mirror. 'Horrible..' She touched her puffy red eyes and bit her bottom lip. A sigh escaped her lips, She felt like going home already. She needed a comfort at this kind of time. But the question is.. Who would give her some comfort?

She didn't like being in here. School that she called hell. It is a hell for her. Of course this is a hell.. She got bullied everyday. Only if she could be brave enough to talk back at those bullies. Hyemi looked down as she walked down on the hallways. It was empty since all the students were studying.

She felt a bump on her shoulder, She widened her eyes and bowed; not really noticing who the guy was. "Its okay." He said. His voice was really familiar, She looked up and bit her bottom lip.

"Mianhae Baekhyun-sshi." She said softly. He noticed her puffy red eyes. His hand made its way to her eyes, She gasped a little; not daring to move an inch. She then gazed at his face. His cheek was pretty red, it wasn't because he was blushing it looks like.. Someone punched him.

'It must be because of me. He must be had a fight with Kai.. Great. Now I felt guilty' She thought. Her stupid thought was gone when he touched her eyes. She widened her eyes and let him caressed it slowly.

He realized what he just did. Baekhyun pulled away and looked away from her. She blinked dumbfounded. "S-Sorry.." He said. His voice was shaking, she didn't even know why. ".. Y-You remind me of someone."

He then started to walk away from her. She was still standing in her spot; didn't know what to do. Baekhyun turned around, ".. D-Dont cry." He stuttered then walked away; leaving her behind.

She was shaking. A question popped out in her mind.

'.. Is it.. Him?'


--

She went to her class after that. Because of late, she'll got a detention after school. 'Great..' She thought as she made her way to the detention room. The teacher told her to clean the whole class for a week, She hesitated but she just had to do it.

She walked lazily to her locker. She opened it and a pink paper fell down on the floor. She widened her eyes when she knew that it was the paper from her secret admirer. She picked it up and read it. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she read the words.

'Don't cry.. Just smile. You look beautiful when you smile.

- Your one and only lover
'

How come there's a sweet guy who would do this for her? She was smiling at the paper. She looked around and all she could see were people who didn't care about her at all. She decided to put the paper in the locker. She didn't want the whole thing earlier happen again.

She put it safely and closed her locker. 'It must be him..' She smiled as she walked to the hallways to the classroom to did her works.

Without her knowing, someone had watch her from a far. 'Her smile..' He thought as he walked away to bring her a cold bottle water. He waited until the students were all gone. He looked to his side and started writing a note. After he finished, He put the paper inside the locker through the small hole on it.

He looked around once again and put the bottle on the floor.

'Good luck, beautiful..' He thought and left.

--

After cleaning the classroom, She quickly walked to her locker to get her bag and go home. She opened it and she found a small paper. She smiled at the soft pink paper that always made her day.

'You must be tired, neh? I prepare a cold water for you.. But now I think its not cold anymore. Sorry T_T go take a long bath and sleep, okay?

- Your one and only Lover
'

Her heart was melted because of his words. She clutched on her chest and smiled, She looked down at the bottle and took it.

With a smile she walked out from her school to her home sweet home.

--

Her legs brought her to hell. She puffed her cheeks and bowed her head down, she just had to do it so people won't recognize that she was there. She didn't want those people bully her.

Hyemi walked to her locker to pick her books and to.. Read the letter. She smiled when she opened the locker, she was right. There's a soft pink paper inside her locker. She took it and read it carefully.

'Only if eyes could speak.. One look would say everything. About the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way your beauty leaves me breathless.

- Your one and only Lover.
'

She felt butterflies in her stomach. How could be someone be this perfect and sweet? She thought to herself. She was about to closed her locker but someone already pinned her against the wall.

'Kai again..' She looked down; still not daring to look up at him.

"Hey loner." He said with his popular smirk. She bit her bottom lip; still holding the soft pink paper in her hand. She ignored him and hid the paper behind her. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "What's wrong with you? tired eh? Oh yeah, I heard you got detention. You deserved it." He pulled away and crossed her arms.

She was still silent in her spot. He sighed and hit the locker besides her head; causing her to drop the paper down. She widened her eyes and went down to pick it up. D.O caught the paper with his eyes. "Yah.. What's that?" D.O asked as he moved closer to Hyemi and grabbed her arm.

She kept on hiding it, but he was soo strong that he turned her around and grabbed the paper. She widened her eyes as he looked at it. She tried to get it from him but Chanyeol took it from D.O.

She jumped to get his paper. Chanyeol is really tall, she couldn't grab the paper since he put it up in the air. Chanyeol looked up and read it. When he was done, he laughed hard; causing his friend got curious.

"Do you guys know what's inside the paper?" His face was red as he read it again. He was laughing like crazy. She somehow felt hurt inside. 'Give it back..' She said to herself.

He started to reading it out loud, causing all his friends laughed along with him. "This guy must be really blind!" He laughed again. "You know what? You must be got pranked! No one loves you.."

Those words pinched her heart. "Kai! Can you believe this?! She must wrote it on her own to make herself happy!" Suho laughed along. Kai gave her a smirk. "Yeah right."

She let out a tear as she heard people calling her names.

"Pathetic .."
"she's soo stupid!"
"How could someone be this pathetic?!"
"Loner!"


She looked up at Baekhyun who was just staring at her. 'If its you, why don't you say something?!' She thought to herself. She then move her gaze to Chanyeol who was still laughing with the paper in his hand. She walked towards him, "give it back." She said sternly.

People was staring at her like she was crazy and all. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at her. "What?"

"YOU HEARD ME! GIVE ME THE PAPER!" She raised her voice for the first time. Chanyeol gasped; he couldn't believe someone like her would raise her voice to him. She gritted her teeth and grabbed the paper that was in his hand. She looked around and then her eyes fell on Kai.

She walked towards him, "enough.. What did I do to make you hate me soo much?!" She sobbed and ran away from them.

--

She got inside the toilet as always, crying herself out. She remembered all the things that Suho said.

'She must wrote it on her own to make herself happy!'

Those words rang in her ear. She cried even louder. Her tears were falling to her red cheeks.

 

--

Please leave a comment <3 and I'll be happy ^^