When I First Kissed You

When I First Kissed You

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO6K6NnR6Xc

He’s gazing lovingly at me.. touching my hand slightly..  twitching my lips, I shiver at his touch..

“I never felt like this before..” whispering to me, he move closer to my side. I felt nervous. “Do you remember when we first met?”. “Ofcourse! How can I forget? You’re acting really cute if I recall” I giggle remembering how he tried not to stumble in front of me, helping me to collect my scattered paperwork.

“Hahahaa.. well.. I guess that’s the dumbest thing I ever did” he laughed. God, I love it. He laughed with his eyes, his cute teeth, followed by his cute smile..

“but If don’t, we will never here today, right?” God, his eyes is misty and he’s staring at me deep in the eyes. I can’t say a thing, I’m just dazed. Dazed by his stare, by his body heat close to mine, his warm hand clasp with mine. “You’re beautiful sweety” he got closer again now touching my cheeks. It feel like burn, and my heart racing at speed..

Still looking at me, he nudge his nose to mine, I giggle, absentmindedly I whisper “I’m shaking”. He laughed at me. 

“Sweety… don’t be nervous it’s not like I want to eat you” I smile. He moved closer again, whispering again that I smell sweet just like his favorite strawberry. I laughed at that. He my cheeks, lovingly nudge his nose again, I can feel my heartbeat fasten by his touch.  He close his eyes and sigh,  “I never felt like this before, my sweety..” he state that again, and his voice is so sweet I could just melting by his voice. “From now on, can I love you? Could you be the one who love me?”

I smile. I’m searching in his eyes, is this true? He’s confessing to me and I felt like this is just a dream. He turn his head, moving inches from me, looking in my eyes again then my lips, asking for permission, I just stay still, then by one breath,  He kiss me. It feel like a whirlwind blew, when he first kiss me. His kiss me sweetly. He stop some time and looking me again, my hair and back to kiss me. After a few moment, softly his lips part with mine.

Breathing a little bit hard he softly whisper on my lips “I think I knew now… I was in love with you sweety..”

I smile again. And I look him in the eyes…

“ I Love You too Kim Sunggyu..”