Secret garden :DD

Love or Not

 

Chapter 2

 

"I don't know, it's just some special, cool and secret garden for someone like you and me!" Baro revealed, smiling. 

You begun to look around, there was a compact pond with fishes paddling in it, flowers and trees everywhere and in the middle of the field was a petite table just big enough to fit 5 people. It had some food, drinks and a moderately decorated candle placed on top. As you turn around, you didn't see your love.

 

"Baro!" you called out, "Baro, where are you?" He was not in sight. 

 

"BOOO!" he howled.

 

You jumped in surprise, scared by Baro. Your heart began to beat faster, faster than it already was. 

 

"Y-you ... poo," you bickered, still startled as you hold onto your chest. 

 

"Haha!!" laughed Baro, "Okay, come on," still laughing as he said this. 

 

He took you by the hand and lead you to the table you sat down on a chair opposite to him. He deeply glazed into your eyes but out of nowhere, you heard laughing. 

 

"Hahaha!"  the voice chortled.

 

"Baro, do you hear that?" you asked, worried.

 

He started to laugh too, "Hahaha."

 

"What's so funny?" you inquired, getting really confused by the minute.

 

"Guys, come out!!" bursted Baro.

 

You turn your head and plastered a smile on your face as you see Gongchan, Jinyoung, Sandeul and CNU come out from behind some trees. They headed over to join you and Baro on the table.

 

"So, Baro, how did it go?" the members all shot towards Baro.