Day 1 [Part 1]

The Bloodstained House

 

Day 1

“ Can we go home now?? I don’t want in here! “ Takaki said to another member when take break from recording in HSJ room.

“ You can go home if you want get scold from Yoshizawa-san.. “ Yabu answer.

“ I don’t want it too... “ Silent Takaki.

“ Maa... I agree with Takaki.. I feel uncomfortable in this home.. “ Daiki comment.

“ Me too.. I hope we can finish this video as soon as possible.. “ Inoo add.

“ I hear that staff asking help for someone to clear this problem. “ Chinen said.

“ Is that true? Who? “, Yamada ask.

“ I don’t know.. But, as I know they will come today... “ Chinen answer.

JUMP member just silent for amoment and someone knocking the door.

“ Yes? “ Yabu ask and open the door. All of JUMP seeing who come.

“ Sorry for disturb your break time “, said the manager.

“ It’s okay, what happen? Isn’t we still have 30 minutes again to recording? “, Yabu asking.

“ It’s not about recording. I just wan’na introduce someone to you all. Maybe all of you already hear it... We will have quest for help us. “

Someone come in and stand beside the manager.

“ She is the head from ‘ Kitagawa Psychic Research ‘, Kitagawa Keiko “

“ Kitagawa Keiko desu... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu... “ Keiko said with calm and bowing.

All member of JUMP spontan to stand up in silent and bowing too.

“ I’m the leader in here, Yabu Kota desu “ Yabu said.

“ She is not alone, all of her fRebeccands in side of this room. They still make preparation. “ The manager explain.

“ Okay.. “ Yabu answer.

“ Jyaa, we leave now.. “ The manager and Keiko leave the room. The door closed.

“ Heee~ How elegant she is! It’s the first time I meet girl like her! “ Takaki comment, break the silent. JUMP member already sit down again.

“ Yeah, I’m surprise too... “ Yamada nod.

“ If I’m not wrong, she is the head from ‘ Kitagawa Psychic Research ‘, isn’t she? “ Inoo ask.

“ Yes, thats right.. “ Daiki answer.

“ I don’t get it.. Actually what her job? “ Hikaru comment.

“ I don’t know too... “ Keito added.

“ Wan’na check it? “ Hikaru ask with enthusiastic.

“ Stop it. They still do a preparation. So don’t bother them “ Yabu said.

“ Okay, Okay.. I get it “ Hikaru answer.

“ Hey, Yuto, Why you so quite and only hear music since we come here? “ Keito ask.

“ Ah.. Nothing... “ Yuto answer.

“ Is that so? “

JUMP enjoy their break time ‘till their manager call them.

“ Time for recording again! “

All JUMP member walk out to their room and go to their Director, Yoshizawa-san in living room. They seeing Keiko and 2 girls stand beside of Yoshizawa-san. And 2 girls again busy with their computer, not far from Keiko stand.

“  Is this really being coused by ghost? “ Yoshizawa-san ask.

“ It will be our job to find out.. “ Keiko answer.

“ Yoshizawa-san... “ Yabu said. Of course JUMP member hear their conversation.

Two girls who stand around Keiko is twin, seeing them.

“ Ah, you already in here! Let start again... “

“ Hai.. “ JUMP member answer. They go stand by.

“ Okay... Everyone ready..? “

“ Hai! “ JUMP member answer.

The music already playing and they doing the dance.

“ How about the temperature, Shoko? “ Keiko asking without see Shoko, altrought standing on her side.

“ It’s normal.. “ Shoko answer whom useing glasses.

“ How about the sound? “ Keiko ask again.

“ Nothing happen... “ Mirai answer.

Keiko just silent, seeing JUMP member singing with twins carefully. Two minutes later...

“ Keiko! The temperature is going down! “ Shoko said.

“ I can hear a rapping sounds too... Altrough it’s so slow.. “ Mirai added.

“ Rachel, Rebecca... Keep cautious.. “ Said Keiko to thw twins.

“ We know.. “ The twin answer.

Suddenly, all of the furniture in the living room as the background JUMP member dancing start shakes. JUMP member already stop dancing, and it’s shakes more hard like earthquake make a few of the small furniture start falling. The big lamp from kristal at above them undone from the hangers, and falling down.

“ Watch out!! “ The staff shout.

All member rush out from there to Keiko place, but It’s too late.

“ Rebecca! “ Rachel shout.

“ Wakatta.. “ Rebecca answer.

In the same time, a tall staircase from wood falling down too. It collide with the big lamp so it’s fall to the side, where the background stand.

All of the room full with sound of big lamp and staiscase falling to the floor, with the music keep playing.

“ Please stop the music..! “ Keiko shout.

The staff do as Keiko said. The furniture stoped shakes as the music trun off.

“ The temperatur back normal again.. “ Shoko said.

“ The rapping souns is gone too.. “ Mirai added.

“ Is that all of you okay? “ The staff ask to JUMP member.

“ Yes.. “ Chinen answer with slow voice. All of member still blank and shock.

“ It’s happen again... “ Yoshizawa-san said.

Keiko just silent. Seeing the computer.

“ Rebecca, Rachel... Are you to okay? “ Mirai ask whom already stand from her chair and go to the twin.

“ Yes... Just little tired... “ Rebecca answer.

“ Let’s go back to our base “ Mirai said.

“ Let’s go nee-san.. “ Rebecca said to Rachel and hold her hand.

Rachel, Mirai and Rebecca already back to their room.

“ You all can rest first on your base... “ Manager said TO jump MEMBER.

“ Hai... “ JUMP member answer and they going.

“ Yoshizawa-san.. Can we talk for a moment? I want ask something.. “ Keiko said.

“ Sure... “ Yoshizawa-san said. She ask to another staff to clean it.

Keito and Shoko with the Yoshizawa-san enter to KPR base.

 

In KPR base

“ Please sit down, ma’am... “ Keiko said, and Yoshizawa-san do it. “ If you don’t mind, I want ask some question.. Is that okay? “

“ Sure. Please ask anything you want know..  “

Shoko on Keiko side to type all infromation that Yoshizawa-san will said.

“ Thank you. Then, you said that it’s happening again... Can you tell me us more? “

“ Okay.. As I told, since we stay in here for work, many strange thing happening.. At first, its just dorrs open by themselves, even though they shouldn’t and a child’s voice laughing. We not really take care about it. But... “

“ But? “

“ It’s become more worse... “

“ ‘Worse’ you mean like now? “

“ Yes.. And many of our staff seeing something in the night. We often to hear child’s voice laughing from our rooms, and if seeing it, noone in there. They said too if they seeing an antique doll peep them from window or the door with scary smile... “

“ An antique doll... Okay, for the last, we get infromation that this house was abandoned long ago.. Is that true? “

“ Yes.. That’s true.. “

“ Is that someone had been living here? “

“ Noone been living in here since the last successor, grandchild of the owner dead. But, every week gardener comes to take care of this house. She who hold all of the keys of this house. “

“ Gardener..? Can we meet with her? “

“ She is not come today. Maybe tomorrow. “

“ Is that so.. If she come, please tell me. I want asking something to her. “

“ Okay... But, do you thing is that okay to keep make recording in here? “

“ If I can speak, It’s won’t be easy to do it.. ‘Till we can know why this happening.. Maybe the best that you make another plan..  “

“ So... Do you mean is the best to leave this house? But it’s too hard if must search another place..“

“ We’ll try to finishing it as possible as we can, thank you for your cooperation Yoshizawa-san. We’ll try our best... “

“ That’s my my place to said thank you for want help us..! “

Yoshizawa-san stand up from her chaund walk out. Before she close the door, Keiko call him.

“Yoshizawa-san, do you mind if we ask something to your actors? “

“ Sure, I’ll call them for you. “

“ Thank you “ Keiko said.

Yoshizawa-san closed the door.

“ So, it’s an antique doll who do this? “, Shoko ask.

“ Noone knows.. We need to more cautious.. “ Keiko answer.

 

Meanwhile on JUMP base

 

“ Nanda kore? I can’t bealive something like this will be happen! “ Takaki said when they enter the rooms.

All of JUMP member look so exhausted. They stomach still squeezeing.

“ We really lucky because the staircase falling down and bounch the lamp.. “ Inoo said.

“ But.. I feel strange.. How can that staircase falling down, since is stand sreadily and it heavy.. Need 3 man for move it afterall... “ Yamada thinks.

JUMP member become silent thinking it.

“ I really want leave this house as soon as possible! “ Daiki said finally.

“ We must be professional! I know it’s not easy, but we must keep try to finishing this clip! “ Yabu said.

“ It’s true.. But it’s make our life in danger too “ Yamada comment.

“ Jyaa, who agree to back? “ Hikaru ask.

8 person, include Hikaru raises their hand.

“ Back to where?  “ Yoshizawa-san ask enter JUMP room’s with calm.

“ Ah, Yoshizawa-san! “ Hikaru startled.

“ Back to where, Hikaru? “

“ Eh... Etto, I mean... Back to work. isn’t it? “ Hikaru ask to the other member.

“ Yeah, that what we mean! Back to work! “ Daiki said.

“ Oh.. Okay.. I just wan’na warn you all that YOU ALL can’t go anywhere before finish your job! “

“ Yes, ma’am! “ JUMP member answer.

“ Good boy.. By the way, please go to Kitagawa base. They want ask something to you all... “

“ Kitagawa base? Why? “ Daiki ask.

“ You all just need answer all of her question to help them. After that go sleep! “ Yoshizawa-san said and go out.

“ That she said.. “ Yamada comment.

“ Jyaa, let’s go.. “ Yabu said.

All of JUMP member go out to KPR Base.

 

In KPR Base

 

“ Tok-Tok “ someone knoking the door.

“ Dozou..  “ Shoko said.

JUMP enter the room. Keiko stand  from her chair. “ Please sit down... “

JUMP sit on long sofa, and Shoko keep sit down on Keiko side, meanwhile Rebecca, Rachel, and Mirai sit down far from them, seeing them.

“ Maybe we need introduce first... “ Keiko said seeing all of JUMP member. “ They all in here is my patner. She is Nakagawa Shoko, a onmyoji ( diviner )... “ She pointing to Shoko, and Shoko just bowing her head. “ And there.. “ Keiko pointing to three girls. All the boys seeing where Keiko pointing. “ She is Shida Mirai, a Miko (Priestess)... “

“ Yoroshiku.. “ Mirai said with smile.

“ And the twin.. In the Mirai side is Suzuki Rachel and the last is Suzuki Rebecca. They are a have psychic power. “

“ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu... “ Rebecaa answer, and Rachel just smile.

“  And... “ Keiko said back to seeing boys.

“ Ah! We are from Hey! Say! JUMP “ Yabu said. “ They all are my patner too. Yaotome Hikaru, Inoo Kei, Arioka Daiki, Takaki Yuya, Okamoto Keito, Nakajima Yuto, Chinen Yuri, and The last is Yamada Ryosuke. “ Yabu intoduce. When their name called, they give a respond like smile or said ‘ Yoroshiku

“ Okay, then I want ask something to you all. “

“ Sure.. “

“ I got infom that Yabu-san, Daiki-san, Inoo-san feel someone peek you.. Can you tell me about this? “

“ Umm... It’s when midnight.. Best member, 5 of us is sleeping in same room. And in that time Hikaru and Takaki already sleep. Three of us still wake up, and we chosee to playing card. “ Yabu explain.

“ Yeah we playing the card ‘till 00.00 AM.. And suddenly, the door opened. We are suprised. “ Daiki said.

“ I’m check it, but noone in there. I closed the door again. We though that the door broken. So we chosee to sleep. “ Inoo said.

 “ And then, The door is opened again. The next is me who closed it. “ Daiki said.

“  But after Daiki closed the door Yabu-kun screaming. He said that someone on window. “ Inoo said.

“ Yes, I saw it. I sleep near of window. I see like a child peek from window. “ Yabu said.

“ When me and Inoo saw, noone in there. We already scared, so we sleep with closed our ears. “ Daiki said.

“ Ano ne... “ Chinen cut in.

“ Yes? “, Keiko ask.

“ It’s not by ghost... But by us... “ Yamada said.

“ What??!! “ Inoo, Daiki, and Yabu shout.

“ Gomen, we just want playing a prank to best member... “ Chinen apologize.

“ So, all of that is made by you all?? “ Yabu ask.

“ Yes.. “ Keito answer.

“ 5 of you won’t get easily with this! “ Daiki said.

“ You don’t know how suprise us! “ Inoo said.

“ I glad we already sleeping ne, Takaki... “ Hikaru said.

“ Hai.. “ Takaki answer.

“ Souka.. So it’s just a prank... And the next is infrom that Okamoto-san, Chinen-san, Nakajima-san and Yamada-san hear something in the middle night.. Is that true? “

“ Yes. We hear it.. When we want sleeping after playing a prank to BEST, we hear someone run on corridor and laughing like a child. After is gone, 5 minutes later it’ll come again. “ Yamada said.

“ We not really care with that. Maybe it’s just BEST member want playing a prank to us, That’s we thought.  But it’s keep doing that, ‘till suddenly someone knocking the door. “, Chinen said. “ We already sleep, but we wake up again and I opened it. Noone in there. The corridor is too dark, so I can’t see anything. I closed the door, and said noone in there. When I want back to my bed, someone knocking again. “

“ Me and Chinen opened the door. And really noone in there. “ Keito said. “ After we closed it, someone knocking again, but it’s sound more strong. Suddenly, Yuto shout to not opened it. He said that it’s just a prank, it’ll stop if they tried. “

“ So we do as Yuto said and lock the door We back sleep. It’s keep knocking the door, make we can’t sleep. Yuto said to hear music. We do that and sleep. “ Yamada said. “ So... Is that you guys who doing that? “ Yamada asking to BEST member.

“ No! After you guys doing, we scared to opened our eyes again! “ Daiki answer.

“ So.. Who do that..?? “ Chinen ask.

JUMP starting to scared.

“ Please calm down.. All of saff and youall doing active in this 1st floor? “, Keiko ask.

“ Yeah, we never doing active in 2nd floor. Our room in 1st floor too. “ Yabu answer.

“ Souka.. “ Keiko read her paper, and then seeing Yuto. “ Nakajima-san.. “

“ Hai..? “ Yuto answer.

“ Can you tell me ther reason why you tell the other to not opened it? “ Keiko ask.

“ ... “ At first Yuto just silent, look anxious. “ I just think it’s BEST member do that, so I said like that... “

“ Sorry for interrupt... “ Rachel cut. Everyone now seeing her.

“ What the matter, Rachel? “ Keiko ask.

Rachel stand up and walk to Yuto. “ Anoo... You can hear that voices, don’t you? “

“ Eh...? “ Yuto look suprise.

“ Voices? “ Yamada replay.

“ I can’t hear anything... “ JUMP comment.

“ Don’t worry, Rebbeca can hear that too.. “ Rachel smile.

“ So... It’s not my imagination? “

“ No, it’s real... “ Rachel answer.

“ Rachel, do want say that he have that power too...? “, Keiko ask.

“ Yes.. It’s not strong... But he have ESP abilities. “ Rachel answer.

“ Is that so...? Nakajima-san, can you tell us what you hear? “ Keiko ask.

Yuto scared to tell it. He looks at Rachel whom still in front of him, and smiling . “ Actually...  I can hear it since enter this house. I hear that like people screaming... I can’t hear it with clearly and it’s so slow... But they so many... And on that night, It’s like they said, a children voices. When the last knocking the door, I hear someone said ‘ I’ll kill youall ‘ That’s why I shout to not opened it..  It’s knocking more hard and it’s keep said that words with laughing... “ Yuto body starring shakes.

“ It’s enough, Nakajima-san.. Don’t need to remeber it again.. “ Rachel said.

All of JUMP look suprise and scared after hearing that. They keep silent as try to understand it.

“ And... “ Yuto said finaly.

“ Yes? “ Rachel ask.

“ I can smeel something.. It’s so fishy and nasty... “ Yuto said.

“ Blood... Thats blood “ Rebecca said.

“ Blood..??!! “ All member really scared now.

“ After hear something like this, I won’t ever can sleep! “ Hikaru said.

“ Can we go home..??? “ Takaki ask.

“ Please calm down.. “ Rachel said with calm. JUMP member look at her eyes, and they start calming. “ Keiko, I feel it’s wont be easy and it’s dangerous.. “

“ ... “ Keiko just silent.