My Immortal

My Immortal

--- Minho POV ---

One bright and sunny morning, I woke up as the alarm clock started to ring, with it's buzzing sound going threw my ears it ruined my whole sleep. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to get my toothpaste and toothbrush. This reminded me of the day Taemin had confessed to me 3 years ago....

                               *Flash back three years ago*

Ahh...! I gotta hurry, I'm late for class on the beggining of my first day of my 3rd year of highschool! I ran and I ran, and saw a little boy with brown hair standing infront of the school gate. Even though he was a certain distance away, I realize how pretty he was, with his delicate, most elfin features. I stood there standing for a moment, watching his radiant. The boy slowly turned back to me and gave a heart warming smile. My heart had felt like it had stopped, was he an angel? Whoever this angel was he was beautiful. The boy's face was lovely, serene; a magnified version of the angel's own. The boy came running towards me and waved his hand, I quickly responded the same.

"Hello, are you here for your early reading scheme too? How old are you?" The boy said with a friendly smile.

"Uh, no... I thought I was late? Isn't it 9:45 already, aren't we supposed to be late?"

"9:45? It's still 6:45. You must have got the time wrong! Hehe." The boy giggled with the most sweetest voice. He looked so great, it's like he just dropped right out of heaven.

"Oh really? I came here running and skipping my breakfast for nothing? *sigh*" I was a little depressed. Now I'm starting to feel a little betrayed wasn't it my hyung who woke me up so early saying I was late? Aish! He's always playing tricks on me; I'm gonna get him....

"Well there's still 30 minutes before my early reading scheme starts in the library, Do you want to eat breakfast together in Mcdonalds near by?" he seemed slightly younger then me. But his aura was overflowing with brightness.

"O-Okay sure." We started to walk to Mcdonalds. Was it even open at this time?

"I'm Lee Taemin by the way, This is my first year here in Seoul International High School." Oh, so he was 2 years younger to me.

"Oh I'm Choi Minho, I'm in the third year of my highschool."

"Oh, then I should call you sunbae!" I blushed. This little angel was so adorable, the most beautiful little thing I saw in my life. I wanted him... I loved him?

"N-No it's fine, you can call me hyung instead..."

"That's great then! From now on I'll call you hyung!" I blushed even more. I never thought that I would turn up to be gay and I don't really mind being one. But what I'm scared of is will Aapa and Ummi accept this?

We reahed Mcdonalds in 15 minutes and had our breakfast there. Taemin was so cute when he ate food, hehe he got milk all over his mouth like a little child.

"Ahaha you got milk all over your mouth, you're so adorable Taemin." I chuckled.

"D-Don't laugh hyung! Where is it? Here?" He blushed out of embaressement.

"No, here! Let me help." I came close to Taemin. Our faces were really close as I helped him wipe the milk off this mouth. As I was cleaning his mouth with the hankerchief I watched his rosy pink lips, then suddenly Taemin came up close and our lips touched. I didn't want to freak out, I know I would regret it. I went in closer... we kissed deeply, even Taemin didn't dodge it he went in closer too... as we kissed I could read them. Taemin had the same feelings as I had... I was happy to know that Taemin had accepted me.

                     -END OF FLASHBACK-

"Hehe" I blushed as blushing my teeth. Whenever I think of that day it brigthens up my whole day. I looked over  my phone which had vibrated. It was a text message from Taemin saying...

"Hyung, come over to secret place! I have something important to tell you ... heart"

I quickly washed my mouth and face. I have to skip bath today, I grabbed up my shirt and shoes and ran outside the door. As I was walking I remember Taemin telling me about his dreams and goals for the future and me telling him mine when we were about in a 1 month realtionship.

                                         *Flash Back*

Me and Taemin were sitting in the park near by Taemin's house. We were rotating on the merry go round, until Taemin stopped it.

"Whats wrong Taeminnie? Are you feeling sick from all the spinning?"

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine. I want to ask you a question hyung, will you answer me?"

"Of course. :)"

"Hyung, What's you dream? What do you want to do in the future?" He asked me a question which I tottaly was not ready for. I'm in my 3rd year of highschool going to graduate in 2 months and I had no idead what was I going to do....

"W-What about you Taeminnie?"

"Me? I want to go to Africa and help the poor and starving children in this world. I want to have a happy place for all of us to live in. I don't want some people to strave and others to enjoy things and waste money... I wasn't surprised by Taemin's answer he was a kind hearted person. He was so innocent too... He answered honestly to me and so will I answer to him.

"My dream is to be w-with y-y-y-you... forever... *blush*" I gulped.

Taemin smiled, came in front of me and grabbed my collar and kissed me. I  felt his feelings running threw my veins like a firework just bursted to the sky. As he was kissing me, I gently held his waist, putting my hands under his shirt and laying down. That night, we had our longest kiss.

                               -End of flash back-

I reached our place, under the willow tree. Taemin was standing there with his book smiling at me like he always did. I ran over to him and hugged him.

--- Taemin POV ---

He touched my hair as we lay in the darkness, smoothing its long strands across his torso.

"Is it bothering you?" I asked.

"No, I love;it's so soft." I felt him running his fingers through it, playing with it gently.

"I was right you know." he said eventually. "Those guys at the Seoul International High are idiots. They always made fun of our relationship.

I smiled. "So would you have taken me to the prom, if you went to Seoul International High right now?"

"Yeah,definetly,: he said. "I bet you'd look so beautiful... even more than you usually do."

I hated when people called me beautiful for my face but if Hyung said it, it was alright. Warmth filled me. I straightened up slightly, trying to see his face from all the sunlight coming from the back.

"You really think that, don't you?"

"What that your beautiful?" Minho-hyung sounded surprised. "You are. the first time I saw you, you had short brown hair (refer to Taemin's hair in Ring Ding Dong) but now it grew longer, got a bit darker and you straigtened it...and I just couldn't takr my eyes off you."

I swallowed hard to the tone in his voice. I couldn't believe he actually remember all that, I'd been always colouring and changing my hair in those 3 years to make myself look good enough for Minho-hyung.

"And the first time I saw you, all I could think of was doing this." I traced his lips on my finger; he took my hand in his and kissed it.

We lay there without speaking for a while, Minho-hyung gently my hair. His arms felt so warm and safe around me that found myself starting to feel sleepy again. Stifling a yawn, I nested against him and felt him kiss my head.

"Te Amo, Taeminnie" he said quietly.

I came awake slightly, smiling into the radiance of the sunlight. "What does that mean?" I whispered.

I could hear is own smile, "What do you think it means?"

I hugged him, kissed his collarbone and wondering if it was possible to actually die of happiness. "Te Amo, my flaming charisma."

Then suddenly I remembered, what I was going to say to him; the reason I called him here in the first place. I looked behind me the 2min sign we had carved on our willow tree. Minho-hyung gently looked down at it and smiled.

"Why are you looking at that old thing for?"

"Don't say that hyung... it's our special memories we had. Hyung I wanted to tell you something..."

"Yes?" He hugged me tighter making me snuggle in his chest. It felt so cozy.

"Hyung, I was wondering... after our graduation we could you know... get married?" I hugged him tighter and nervous waiting for his responce. He was surpised and speechless. He looked over the Willow tree and smiled.

"Hyung...?"

"Taeminnie, remember whenever you were sad or upset you'd always comeover to this tree and curl up like a ball hiding your face crying silently here?"

"Yes, I always did that when you did something to upset me..."

"This time I promise, I won't ever let that happen again... So, let me ask you instead. Will you marry me? " His voice went flickering thre my ears and sprang like a bell. From that day on wards, I knew we were engaged, all we need was a engagement ring.

"Of course hyung..." I started to cry silently. Realizing how lucky I was being with Minho-hyung he was the most important person to me... I wanted to be with him for eternity.

--- Minho POV---

I was in a good mood today, happy and excited. It was just a week before me and Taemin got engaged and I was acting like we were already married. And the most exciting thing is after Taemin's graduation me and him will be married, It was just 2 weeks before that to happen.

My phone started to vibrate again. I checked the call and it was unkown. I picked up the phone.

"Excuse me, may I speak to Choi Minho."

"Uh.. speaking."

"Please come to the hospital. Your fiancee is here in a very critical condition." The phone hung up. I was standing there dumbfounded. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital my eyes were all wattery and my eyes were getting blurry from all the confusion. It was like I couldn't breate properly.

"Taemin!" I screamed as I came running in the hallway. I saw Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee standing there obviously not happy to see me. They dispiced me becuase they thought I am the REAL reason Taemin is gay.

"He's in a critical condition...." Mrs.Lee said brusting out in tears. She could bearly breathe properly from all the crying and was couldn't stand up on her legs properly. Mr.Lee was holding her trying to calm her down.

Then, he looked up to me and said "Taemin was heading his way to school early in the morning and suddenly out of no where a truck came and hit Taemin, pinning him down. The police said it was because the driver drunk."

The doctor came. I ran over to him he said "Taemin is safe...,but"

I couldn't wait I was ready to faint already. "But WHAT!?"

"He's in a coma.... he probably won't survive long..."

Mrs.Lee strated crying and fell down, Mr.Lee help her up as he was crying as well...

I went to Taemin inside the room, I could see his eyes open, red, and wattery. He looked like he was crying.

"Taemin..." I said silently sobbing.

"It's painfull isn't it...? It's just the way life is....*sob* It's full of sad moments like this one..."

Taemin moved a finger. I widened my wattery eyes. I took his hand and kissed it. "Taemin, we'll definetly meet... and the next time we meet I'm sure I'll fall in love with you again just like the first day of High School..."

 ---Narrator---

4 days later, Taemin died of the coma. His funeral was held near the same Williow tree. I went there taking my guitar with me... Mr. Lee and Mrs.Lee and almost everyone from the neighbour hood was there. I was there with my guitar singing.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7QvOQKcKk&feature=fvst

After the funeral was finished, Mrs.Lee came up to me and said "Thank you Minho"

I turned around in a surprise.

"Thank you for letting Taemin expierence love. Without you he wouldn't have been so happy." She handed me a tiny box.

"This is yours and his engagement ring. Don't worry he has his ring on already. this one is yours."

I smiled "Thank you."

 

I'll wear this ring forever...