TaeHee!!!!!!!!!! :D

Singing Confessions

(Third person pov)
A girl sat at on a desk listening to the Wonder Girls song, ‘Friend.’ Then suddenly someone tapped her on the shoulder. The girl turned her head to see a boy 4 years older than her.
Boy: “What are you listening to, SoHee?” 
The girl named SoHee: “Oh umm... it’s the song ‘Friend’ by the Wonder Girls, oppa.” *smiles shyly*
Boy: “SoHee, why are you listening to that song all the time?”
SoHee: “It’s nothing, oppa.”
Boy: “SoHee, you are really hard to understand sometimes.” *smiles at SoHee*
SoHee: “Oh.” *smiles sadly* 
(SoHee pov)
Hi, my name is Ahn SoHee. I’m 17 years old. The guy next to me is my best friend. His name is Dong YoungBae, but his nickname is TaeYang. He’s 21 years old. I have known YoungBae since I was little ‘cause his umma and my umma have been friends since high school. What YoungBae doesn’t know is that I have this huge crush on him. I wish I could just tell YoungBae I like him, but I get so shy and I don’t want to ruin our friendship cause of my crush on him. My friends all say that he likes me too, but I am just not sure if it is true. My other friends are YooBin, YeEun, SunYe, SunMi, SeungHyun, JiYong, DaeSung, and SeungRi. They are all dating each other. YooBin and SeungHyun are the y couple. Then, there is YeEun and DaeSung, the funny couple. SunYe and JiYong are the leader couple, and SunMi and SeungRi are the cute couple. 
(End of pov) 
SoHee’s and YoungBae’s friends walked into the room to see SoHee and YoungBae talking at their seats. The girls of the group walked over and grabbed SoHee’s arm and pulled her to the back corner of the room. The boys of the group all crowed around YoungBae’s seat. SoHee and YoungBae were surprised by the girls suddenly coming over and pulling SoHee away that they had no idea what to do.

(At the girls’ side)

SoHee: Good morning YooBin, YeEun, SunYe, and SunMi unnies. Umm why are we going to the back? 
SunMi: We need to talk to you, but we can’t let the guys hear. 
SoHee: How come the guys can’t hear what we are talking about?
SunYe: The guys might tell YoungBae or he might hear. 
YeEun: SoHee, we want to talk about *whispers* your crush on YoungBae.
SoHee: *wide eyes* w...Why do you want to talk about it now?
YooBin: We are just wondering if you are going to tell him soon. *laughs quietly* 
SoHee: *Blushing lightly* oh umm I don’t think I should tell him unnie.
SunMi: What? SoHee you have to tell him then we could hangout as couples.
SoHee: SunMi, sometimes your thoughts are silly.
SunYe: We have an idea for a way to tell oppa you like him.
SoHee: Unnie, I don’t want to tell him and destroy our friendship. *looks them in their eyes*
WG: *sigh*SoHee, you could get oppa as your first boyfriend. Isn’t that what you want?
SoHee: Unnies, he is my best friend, he can’t be my boyfriend.
SunMi: Don’t you remember that SeungRi and I were best friends? And now we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
YeEun: SunMi, I don’t think you need to remind her about your relationship.
SunMi: What I am just giving her an example that best friends could become boyfriend and girlfriend.
SunYe: SunMi, we know you were but…
SoHee: *cut SunYe off* Okay! Unnie I get it. Tell me what your plan is.
WG: Yes! *pump up their fists then start to whisper their plan*

(At the boys’ side)

YoungBae: Hey guys. When did you get here?
SeungRi: We got here just in time to see you and SoHee having a good time. *a smile was seen on all four boys*
JiYong: So YoungBae did you tell her yet?
YoungBae: You guys know how I get when I am about to tell her. *sighs*
DaeSung: Well hyung we have an idea on how to tell her. 
YoungBae: Really? That is great. Wait, what is it? I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of her.
SeungHyun: TaeYang, trust us we have the perfect plan.
YoungBae: Fine. I guess I should hear what you have in mind.
BB: Great! *whispers their idea* 
YoungBae: What!!!! I am not going to do that.
DaeSung: Why not? It’s a great plan.
YoungBae: What if SoHee doesn’t feel the same and I make a fool of myself in front of her?
SeungRi: Come on hyung. We will do it with you if you want right guys? 
JiYong: Of course we would.
SeungHyun: So TaeYang are you with us on this?
YoungBae: Well I guess I should since you guys are willing to do it with me.
BB: Yeah! * The boys all high-five* 
(At the end of school)
*Both groups walk out to the front of the school together*
SoHee: Ah! Finally it’s time to go home. I can go sleep in my bed.
SunYe: Oh no, SoHee, we got to go practice at my house.
JiYong: Practice for what SunYe?
YeEun: Oh we joined the talent show. We’re going to sing one of the Wonder Girls’ songs.
DaeSung: You girls joined the talent show too. * DaeSung acts surprised* 
SoHee: *shocked* Oppa you guys are on the talent show too?! *looks over at YoungBae*
YoungBae: *see SoHee looking at him* Uh… yea we’re going to be doing a Big Bang song.
SoHee: That is great! You better watch our performance oppa.
YoungBae: SoHee, of course I will watch. You better watch our performance too young lady. 
SoHee: *giggles* Sure I will watch it I mean won’t my unnies want to watch their oppas perform. *Thinks to herself: but I will be watching only you oppa.* 
YoungBae: *fake smiles* Yea if course they would. While saying that he thinks: I was just hoping you would watch because of me.

(Meanwhile over at the couples)

SunMi: Do you guys think the plan will work?
YooBin: Of course it will work SunMi. We have everything planned out.
SeungRi: Yeah, don’t worry about it okay? *gives SunMi a little hug* 
SunYe: See SunMi? Everyone is telling you everything will be alright. 
JiYong: Okay so we are all going to tell TaeYang and SoHee exactly what to say or do before and after we do our performances. Everyone got it? 
WB: Yea we got it JiYong.
DaeSung: Don’t work yourself too hard okay? *looks over at YeEun*
YeEun: *smiles at DaeSung* don’t worry, oppa. We can handle it plus practice makes perfect, right? 
SeungHyun: Just take care of yourselves okay? We don’t want our girls to be hurt because of this plan.
YooBin: *smiles and goes hug SeungHyun* don’t worry, okay? We’ve got it under control.
G-Ye: Okay guys we got to go practice now. Let’s go.
*They all walk to where TaeYang and SoHee are standing at*
YeEun: SoHee, we have to go practice now.
SunMi: Come on, SoHee. Let’s go. 
SoHee: Oh okay! Bye oppas. *smiles and waves to the boys*
YooBin: SoHee, hurry and get in the car. *All the girls were waiting in YooBin’s Car*
*SoHee finally gets into the car when YooBin pulls up at the curb*

(Skip to the day of the talent show)

The girls were the fourth performance while the guys were the sixth and final performance. The girls were all in the back corner practicing while the group before them finished their performance. As soon as SunYe saw the group before come to the back she told the girls to get ready as their principal announced them. The guys were all in the front waiting for their girls to finally come out. When the principal finished the girls’ intro the curtains moved to the side as you see the girls walk out in their “This Time” outfits.

SunYe: Hi everyone. We are really excited to perform one of the Wonder Girls’ songs. 
YooBin: We will be performing their song ‘Friend’. 
SunMi: We want to dedicate this song to our oppas. 
SoHee: Oppa listen to the song carefully to understand my feelings. 
YeEun: Everyone ready!! Okay let’s go.

The girls start to sing the song as the crowd turned totally quiet to listen to the amazing voices of the five beautiful girls in front. The guys were all mesmerized by the voices of their girls. When the girls finished sing the song, they all went to the back room after saying thank you to everyone. When the girls finished saying their thanks to the people backstage, they all gather around each other as they were all happy this was over. They walked out of the backstage to where the crowd was watching the performance after them. The girls could not go talk to the guys after they got out because the guys were all now backstage for their performance was the next one. The girls were all excited to see what the guys were going to perform.

SunYe: What do you girls think the guys are going to perform?
SunMi: I don’t know all I remember is them telling us they were going to use a Big Bang song.
YeEun: Well I saw them wearing white before we left backstage earlier.
YooBin: White clothes… I can’t think of any song that Big Bang sings where they can’t wear white clothes. All of Big Bang’s performances they could wear white clothes.
SoHee: Why don’t we just wait and see what they are going to perform? 
SunMi: SoHee why are you so calm? I would have thought you would be nervous on how TaeYang oppa will feel about our performance.
SoHee: unnie I am nervous but I am trying to calm down by think of good things that could happen.
SunYe: SoHee it is okay. I am sure he is going to show you the same feelings for you.
YeEun: Yea we all see the looks he makes whenever you talk to other guys.
YooBin: Also when you get hurt or you are crying he is always there to make you smile.
SoHee: thanks unnies I feel a lot better now.
* The principal walked out to introduce the guys performance.*

(Over at with the guys)

YoungBae: The girls and SoHee did awesome but don’t know if I can confess to SoHee like we practiced.
JiYong: Oh come on TaeYang we practice for so long you have to do this.
DaeSung: hyung we are going to do exactly what we did at practice. First JiYong and SeungHyun hyungs are going to do their speeches and then we do the performance.
SeungRi: And near the end I will go to the back to get the things while DaeSung goes to the girls.
SeungHyun: Don’t worry everything is under control.

The principal finished the introduction after saying that this will be the last performance before the judges choose a winner. The guys all appeared on stage with white outfits on.

JiYong: Hello everyone! Thank you for being here to see all of the performances. We are so happy to be performing one of Big Bang’s songs.
SeungHyun: We are going to be singing the song ‘Always’ for our girls here. Everyone ready, let’s get it started!

The guys start to sing Big Bang’s song ‘Always’. Everyone in the audience started to jump and dance around as the guys sang. Then SeungRi suddenly went backstage. He can back on stage after a few minutes, but with something hidden behind his back. DaeSung then went into the audience heading to where the girls were dancing and watching the boys at. The girls were surprised to see DaeSung standing in front of them telling them to go up the stage. DaeSung came back up on stage with the girls following behind him slowly. The guys all took their girls’ hand to lead the girls to stand in front of them. Everyone in the crowd was confused to see the DaeSung take girls up on stage and to have the guys move the girls in front of them confused them even more. Then, the guys all went over to SeungRi to get something and walked back to the girls and standing in front of them with different flowers in their hands. Each girl’s face expression was surprised that the boys would plan this. Of course the four older girls had accepted the flowers from their boyfriends as the youngest girl had gotten very shy and didn’t know what to do. YoungBae was still standing in front of a shy SoHee, who was very nervous with so many people watching her. He notices how nervous she was so he started to speak into the microphone.

YoungBae: SoHee, I have liked you since we were kids but I was always too shy to tell you the truth so today I wanted to show you that I can be a man by confessing my feelings for you. SoHee it makes me go crazy to see you hurt or having another guy with you. I don’t want to be the guy who loses his love because he never tried to show her how he felt so please accept my heart.

SoHee had tears going down her cheeks as she listened to her best friend confess the love she was hoping he would show to her. SoHee looked over to her friends to see that they were all watching from the side all telling her to go and accept YoungBae’s pink carnation. She turns back to YoungBae to see him standing there with his head down as he held out the pink carnation. SoHee starts to walk in front of YoungBae and then suddenly hugs him. YoungBae see that SoHee is hugging him he whispered in her ear, does that mean you accept my heart. SoHee laughs and nods her head into his chest. YoungBae then picks SoHee up and spins her around as she laughs quietly. He then put her down and kissed her on the lips. SoHee was very surprised but then slowly responds. Everyone started to cheer as a new couple was made. Then, the principal came out to the stage with the other performers.

Principal: Okay everyone we are going to announce the winners of the talent show. Alright and the winner is…… the Wonder Girls!

The girls all started to jump hugging each other and their oppas, who were full of smiles for their girlfriends. The audience started to chant encore so the girls started to sing with the boys’ arms around them. The couples all had smiles as they finished the show.