Preview

Ones........

PREVIEW

 

Well I must say in our life we must have at least one best friend right? To share mostly everything that we can share together with our best friend. But have you ever think that one day because of one person you'll be fighting so bad with your best friends and later there'll the good or even the bad ending for a friendship. Each one of us have the decision to decide how the friendship will be either it'll be lastlong or it's just end there.

 

So this story is about 3 best friends who've known each other since like they were bunch of cute toddlers. They share everything, pratically there are no secrets between them. 

They've grown so well. But there's just one day when all the things starts falls apart and their friendship isn't stronger enough as before just because of a girl. Will one of them give up the girl just to save the friendship relationship? Will one of them will fight for the girl's love? What will the ending be? Well, we'll see how the story goes.....

 

 

A/N:

1. Do you think this story is interesting? Should i continue?

2. There'll be a lot of grammatical errors and i'm sorry for that ><

3. Please do point out my mistake if there's any^^