Jealousy Only Brings Us Closer

That sweet thing called LOVE ♥ [ HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Jealousy only brings us closer
Pairing: Stephanie and CNU (Shin Dongwoo)
Characters: B1A4
Summary: B1A4 boys intentually flirts with Stephanie to make CNU mad.

 

----------* ♥ ♥ ♥

Every guys takes time to stare at her, the girl wearing those skin tight jeans and fitted shirt, her curly hair swaying with the wind, she would smile and say hi to the guys.

Her name is Stephanie, and she loves the attention.

But CNU doesnt love it, he hates it. The way those guys look at her, like they would pouce at her, really annoys him. There's no way in hell he'll let them touch her.

 

"Hey guys~" Stephanie said whe she entered the dance room.

"Hey noona~" Gongchan said with a smile

All of the guys approached her.

CNU eyed her from head to toe, "What are you wearing? Didnt I tell you to wea---"

"You did, isnt this enough?" Stephaie said smugly.

She cant understad why is CNU always have a comment about her clothing. She's wearing simple clothes, well, she do knows this one shows off her curves, but, it's all she have in the closet, and it's simple and nice enough, right?

"No."

"Stop that Shinwoo, you're being conservative." Jinyoung said, hiding the smile tugging on his lips, it's really funny to see this two with the same scenario as always.

"Thanks." the girl replied with a slight smile.

On the other hand, someone just formulated a 'fun' thing to do today. Well, it's fun at his point of view, teasing is his specialty, especially, he knows how to irritate CNU to hell, even it cost his lovely life. A smirk now forming on his face.

Gonchan poked Baro's cheeks, "You look weird, something up your sleeves again?"

Baro nodded, "Yep. Wanna know?" he grinned.

"Sure~" the other answered, Baro then whispered his plans in his ears.

Jinyoung saw Baro whispering something to Gongchan, and he feels that something's up again. He walked towards the two, "So, what's the plan?"

"How did you know?" Baro asked with curiousity.

"He's a psycho." Gongchan said

"Shouldn't it be 'a psychic'?" Baro said, correcting the other.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "tell me.. it's obvious.."

"Let's tease CNU.. make him jealous.." Baro whispered in Jinyoung's ears.

The other grinned, he likes the idea, though this might end CNU beating them up.

"I'll take noona to the park and i'll treat her different food or sweets." Gonchan said in a soft voice, so CNU wont hear him. "How bout you guys? What'll you do?"

"Oh, a scene in secret garden, the coffee stain scene." Baro grinned, "but i wont kiss her.."

"Oh sheez, mental block.." Jinyoung mumbled.

"How bout taking her to the movies?" Sandeul suggested, popping out of nowhere.

Jinyoung almost jumped, surprised with the guy's sudden presence, "scared out the hell of me.."

"haha whatever.." Sandeul said, not amused.

"Yeah, just go to the movies with her.. Be cheesy ad all that stuff.." Baro said, "now, let's initiate the plan~ i'll go first.."

He walked towards Stephanie, who's still talking with CNU about her 'clothing'.

"Stephanie, let's have coffee together~" Baro said with a smile on his face.

"Hm.. sure~" Stephanie smiled.

"Great~" Baro smiled and pulled the girl from her wrist.

"Yah! Come back here! Aish.." CNU quickly grabbed for his coat and followed the two.

Baro and Stephanie quickly got in the elevator before CNU can catch up.

"Why are we exactly hurrying away from Shinwoo?" Stephaie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. He's literally killing me in his brain when I asked you out so, I have to get out of his sight.." he explained.

"Why me? You have your members right?"

"Uhmm.. yes I do but I want to be with somene else since  I've seen them everyday."

The other just chuckled and nodded, "oh okay.."

They finally reached the lobby, and walked out o the building casually.

CNU used the staircase, instead of the elevator since the other stupid elevator is 'out of order'.

He dont have any idea where to follow them since he lost them.

Then something hit him. Baro loves the new opened coffee shop, just near their building. He smirked and ran after the two.

 

Stephanie and Baro chatted in the coffee shop, seatig by the window. Little did they know, CNU was just seating somewhere near them.

Baro's phone vibrated in his pocket, he looked at the screen and saw Gongchan's name on the screen, then  he pressed the green button. 

"CNU is watching the both of you, do cheesy or something that will make him jealous.." Gongchan said over the phone.

"How did you know he's here?"

"We're watching somewhere from outside the coffee shop," Baro looked outside, trying to spot Gongchan, "dont find us pabo, just focus.. Im hanging up 'kay?"

Then their line cut off.

Baro stared at Stephanie's face, "what?" the girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"There's something on your face.." Baro said

"Huh?" Steph tried  to wipe of the stain on her face, "where?"

The guy grinned and leaned close, making CNU think suspiciously think of his co-member. This sight really ticking CNU every bit of him. He made sure that he'll add Baro on his kill list, he'll put him on no.1.

Baro picked up the tissue infront of the girl and wiped off the imaginary stain, there's no stain actually, he just wat to piss her boyfriend, now currently cussing in his brain.

CNU cat really believe what Baro is doing, the closeness of the two is not appopriate, he's the only one allowed to be that close to her. Nobody else except him. 

Jinyoung and Gongchan snickered in their hiding places, the raging face of CNU looks so funny, while on the other hand, the clueless-as-ever Sandeul doesnt know where to find CNU, he didnt sided to the three, he wants the safe place, he still love his dear life.

"Yah, Baro, you're a dead meat." CNU said with a glare.

He pulled Baro's hoodie and slumped him down back on his seat.

"S-Shinwoo.. You know, we can talk about this peacefully.."

"No need Baro, peace is not what you want.."

No it's Jinyoung's que. He sprinted out of his hiding place in the coffee shop.

"Hey CNU, lemme borrow your girl for a while.." Jiyoung said cooly and held the girl's hand.

"N

Please log in to read the full chapter