Too Excited For The Holiday

When Trilemma Comes After Dilemma [Discontinued]

\\this chapter is more like...prologue, and actually the 'real' chapter is on progress so i hope you guys could be patient//

______________________

[Etza's POV]

*my phone vibrated* uh uhm, someone sent me LINE message. I checked it, there was a message from my cousin who's in Japan now; Abby. But the message is blank. Yeah Abby what's wrong now.

*mama mama machine, she's a! mama mama machine~ machine~~* Abby called me? Ne? What's wrong with him now

"Hello Abby! What's wrong with you sent me a blank LINE message and calling me doesn't it cost much?" asking me worriedly and quickly without any 'uhm'.

"Calm yo Etza...I'm calling you because I have something really important to talk. So if I'm not wrong, you're going to have a holiday next month rite?"

"Yup, why?"

"Do you have much money on the bank? Uhm, I mean for the holiday"

"I guess not that much but my money there could be use to pay for a ticket from Jakarta to Tokyo and Tokyo-Jakarta. But I think I won't use for it because I still have many things in wishlist. Why?"

"O.. uhm but yeah you better save your money more from this second because I want you to go to Tokyo here and spend holiday here with me for a while and then head to Korea, Seoul or Jeju. We could be duo KPOP crazy rite? Going to CD stores and Everysing I mean..and PLUS you don't need to worry for your  mom's permission because I already talk about it with them and they agreed it. I think they finally understand how hard you were studying and they want to see their little daughter happy  for the freedom they gave to you" explained Abby quickly. (Yah he always talk quickly until I can't understand the whole sentence. My brain work much slower than his...)

Wait? What did he say? This time I could understand the whole sentence  Pure, whole of it. He asked me to accompany him this middle year holiday? All I have to do is sit down for kinda 6 hours plane travel to go there (Tokyo) meet them and having fun? Yeah. And he said he already get my mom's permission? How could he do that? I mean my mom isn't that good in giving freedom for their children since my father's death. She has been so protective to us (me and my brother) she said she doesn't wanna lose someone who she love the most again. Even she doesn't allow us to dating. Ergh, I know she's worried about it but please me and my brother are already grow so up we need someone we think special to accompany our life, even if isn't that long&last.

Amazing, I think Abby's getting more genius each year...

"B b but"

"No but! I already sick here. I need a holiday please and only you who I could ask for it. Others are really want to spend their holiday in Europe or America. Oh sist you know I don't have that much to spend ONLY for a holiday. So would you? Please~ you know how hard to get your mom's permission? I already get that. And you all you've to do is just save your money more. And I know how much you want to go to Japan! Korea too! Even you only wanted to go to Everysing but oh come ooooooon I'm begging youuu Etzaaa"

"W w well, okay then I'll. But can I stay at your house when I'm there? And and where we'd go to stay in Korea? I mean those things aren't cheap, Abby..." I sighed.

Ya he's my one and only best cousin. Eventhough he's a boy he always there for me when I have something to share about, either it's only JKPOP thingy or my serious problem, and so I really wanna go to Japan (so bad) and he knew it. After Super Junior released their 3rd album Sorry Sorry, I wanted to go to Korea and buy their CDs (I know this is silly but this is the reality hft) and again he knew it! But how could I save so much money to spend just for A holiday... I mean to pay the hotel isn't cheap there in Korea, and I want to buy so many CDs there and those also not cheap so how could I...

"I'll try to pay for it. You know I already have a job here and my salary is yeah, uhm not that much but not too little so...come on one month to go. Once in your life. YOLO, YOLO!!~" *yolo means You Only Live Once(for you who doesn't know it hehe*

"ABBY ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS hehe I MEAN hehe... ABBY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OKAY I'LL SAVE MY MONEY MORE MORE THAN BEFORE. I've to start packing for now hehe hehe THANKIES ABBY!" yelled me through the phone.

"Etza stop yelling at me! Your voice hiyaaaah! OK I think that's all for this converstaion, huh? Sorry for disturbing you. Uhm if you need something to ask about the ticket and blablabla just LINE me, OK? Bye~ I've gotta go"

"Sorry... Oh ya ya okay okay thank you so much, Abby! Buh-bye!"

Uwaaaaah I think I was dying. Lucky me have a cousin like him. Very kind, friendly, caring, and...handsome! Hahaha:-p

-------

*One month later, a day before the departure to Tokyo*

[Etza's POV]

Omagaaah, recently I didn't sleep enough and now, this night, I still couldn't sleep at all. Uh I hate when this moment comes: "the moment when you're too excited for tomorrow but in the night before it you cannot sleep or sleep very late but actually tomorrow is going to be start at the early morning". I know I overact but tomorrow will be the first time I go by plane all by myself, to a country which I was dreaming of since I was a kid *idk but i just wanted to go to Japan-_-* hoping everything'd be fine tomorrow. Hoping I still remember those kanji which I learned years ago...

[Netral POV]

Okay, now it's already 11p.m and she still awake-___- she couldn't do anything. Finally, in few minutes an  idea popped in herhead. She took her math book and tried to do some of the exercises in it. After the 5th question, she finally fell asleep.

-------

[Etza Mom's POV]

"Etzanina! Etza! You uber lazy boyish girl, wake up!" shouted me to my one and only daughter.

It's been an hour since I shouted her to wake up but she even hasn't wake up yet. Even open her eyes. Yah! This girl is too lazy, like a buffalo *ehm seriously but in Indonesia, if someone is very hard to be waken up people called him/her 'kebo' 'kebo' means buffalo but that's the informal one, idk why it must be buffalo i even don't know if a buffalo is really that lazy but ya that's some of Indonesian habbit:---D*. The flight will be on 3hours more, I knew it still 4 in the morning but she has to arrive at the airport asap. I finally decided to carried some water on my right hand and splashed it to her face. That's the only way to wake her up if she couldn't be waken up with shouting, shaking her body, pulling her blanket, or even pinch her nose.

" Yah, Mom! Why did you sp... ",  yeah she finally woke up. "Etzanina Ninaetza, it's already 4 in the morning, the flight is in 3hours to go. Why didn't you prep..." 

" HIYAH SORRY MOM I FORGOT IT I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER BORING DAY ON MY HOLIDAY, SORRY " she interrupted my answer spontaneously and dashed into her bathroom, took a one-minute shower, put her clothes on and dashed to the kitchen, had her breakfast as quickly as she could, brushed her teeth and checked her luggage and things on her backpack.

" Mom come on! It's already 4.55 I don't wanna be late. I don't wanna waste my money " she said as she breath rapidly.

" Nothing's left? Are you sure? " asking her with one eyebrow raised

" Ne! Sure 99.9%! "

" Not 100% ?"

"  I..forgot where did I put my headset.. . " she admitted. " Ah I thought you'll fo rget it. Here! " I gave her the headset,

" No more? How about the ticket? Your wallet " I asked her once more. "Here, Mom" she showed me the wallet with the ticket  in it.. We left the house, and for about 5.55 we arrived at the airport. I parked my car and then helped her with the luggage. I could only picked her until infront of the entrance, I suddenly hugged her tightly like I won't meet her anymore. I don't care whether she likes it or not, I just don't want to lose her even just for 10days.

" Mom...are you trying to kill me. Your embrace is too tight, Mom let me go ergh I need a a air... " protested her while breathing rapidly. "Sorry, I just don't wanna lose you, just let you know that I'm going to feel soooo lonely here, your brother said he will go home at midnight so uhm yah. I'm going to miss you" I said worriedly. 

"Mom, without your embrace and your words, I knew you'll miss me. Don't worry Mom I'll take care of myself. I promise I'll be easy to waken up. Okay? Now I have to leave. You could contact me through skype. OK?"

"Uhm, ya, you're right, I shoudn't be like this. Uhm OK I'll. Every night I'll call you through skype, k?"

"OK Mom. Ah! I need to go it's already 6.10. Buh-bye! I'm going to miss you, Mom. No need to worry. I already grown up now, I'm 17. I could go to Tokyo by myself, and plus I can understand Japanese although not with all of those kanji thingy. But don't worry!! Buh-bye!" she said to me quickly and ended it up with a hug. Tight hug. Wow she never been like this to me.  I kissed her forehead, "Bye, take care....call me if you feel something wrong k?". She nodded, waved her hand to me and look smaller and smaller in my eyes.

I hope she'll keep her promise, that wake up thingy uh. I really hope she does....I know this I was overacting to a 17 years old girl but I just don't wanna the 'dark day' comes to again. No...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

hi all of my readers~~('o'~)(~'o')~~ sorry for short chapter *have to admit that I'm bad at making long chapter ~_o_~*

by the way i actually thinking about the right long name for Etza hahaha, does somebody know the right name for it? If you know you could tell me either through story comments, PM or wall.

happy reading~ don't forget to subsribe or give this a comment:-p

*you know that 'new subscribers' & 'new story comments' notifications are my booster to keep update this;)*